>knows when to be serious
>sexually experienced but not a slut
>messiness and caring too much are her only drawbacks
>isn't insane like every other female in Eva

Why indeed.

>good morals
>wanted to fuck shinji

Everyone makes mistakes, user

Her existence is the only reason you need.

I almost posted that same image. Well done.

I would have fucked her if I was shinji. DESU

She's not. She is.

>implying desire to fuck Shinji is bad

Pay attention user, you posted Misato, not Asuka.

Not a girl, and not even best boy.

Let's be real, Asuka's the better choice for the fuck, Misato is better for the marry

And obviously, the kill choice is Mari

Blasphemers, all of you.

The commander, hard art work.

Misato a cute a cute

She actually a very well written female character.

Until rebuilds fucked her up.

My GOD I will never be over this

>Mari
Opinion discarded

Meant to reply to

calm down demo

Who?

Rebuilds just fucked everyones character up. Which was always going to happen when they tried to retell a 20 something episode series with 2 movies, but still insist on rewriting characters.

Misato is better for both fuck and marry but if I had to make a second choice it would definitely be Rei not Asuka.

Maybe if you want to hatefuck her but if you want a good fuck, Misato's the best choice.

Enjoy your dick covered in blood

>ebin hatefuck xD
Stop parroting this shit you mouthbreathing memechild. The majority of anons couldn' assert themselves to a younger sister, let alone Asuka. Tired of seeing this pseudo-machismo posturing bullshit. Analogous to internet tough-guying. Just make like Robin Williams and kill yourself.

I wouldn't even mind.

And OP, let's not kid ourselves, Misato is used goods.

Sorry bub but your beta waifu got dominated by a weak boy.

>I wouldn't even mind.
Why are Asukafags such beta faggots?
I'd crush Asuka's skull with a sledgehammer if she ever tried to pull shit with me.

You wouldn't do shit you frail little faggot. You only talk all this shit precisely because you can't back anything up, filenames kun. You also suck at baiting more than Rei sucks dick because you always have to resort to the most inflammatory posts.

>le dominate xD
>Muh alpha beta hierarchy Mgtow represent!! XD

>>>/8ch/

Not him but Asuka can be easily overpowered physically

>not him
And my uncle works for Khara.

I PILOT THE EVA FOR MISATO-SAN!

Whoops, put a dent in Assuka's skull.

But I'm not
I wouldn't hatefuck Asuka, I actually like Asuka
Still, overpowering her isn't difficult since she's just a 14 year old girl

I prefer Ritsuko.

The average user couldn't regardless.

user, you know even the average male nerd is stronger than a pencil thin girl right?

Also
>claiming you like Asuka but trying to vouch how easily, as you state, you could overpower her
Fuck off, shitty troll.

Did you suffer from "phsyical abuse" as you say? Are you one of those lumbering greasy spics or wops that are really fond of slapping around girls? Christ.

How do you fail at overpowering a 14 year old girl?
How?
Asuka isn't muscular or particularly strong, she's a skinny girl that probably weights less than 100 pounds/45 kg
How do you fail to do it?

ESL as fuck.

You'd be surprised at how cumbersome or out of shape the average user is. They couldn't outrun Asuka let alone overpower her.

Just because I like her doesn't mean I wouldn't physically overpower her if I wanted to

>his rhetoroc is eccentric and he mentioned slurs! Better parrot my super hot Sup Forums maymay! I'll definitely fit in now!
I'm whiter than you'll ever be you projecting shitskin.

Ebin, faggot. Hella frickin' ebin. Take your bait and just die, please.

And obviously rhetoric was a typo before you latch onto my balls for that you attention-deficit memechild.

I'm 1.80 m by 70kg, I'm average as fuck physically, I've got decent stamina since I walk a lot but that's it
That's 5ft 11 inches, by 155 pounds by the way

Hi Mari

Thanks for the blog. No one cares.

Very edgy, ESL.

Who did you want to respond to?

Are you the same chucklefuck who is obsessed with cucksheds? You're worse than Sup Forums crossboarders at this point.

In Eva, pretty much every main character has some major mental issues. Misato shares the same desperate need for approval and crippling depression as Shinji and Asuka. The difference is, she realizes she has the problem and actively tries to fix it, whereas Shinji and Asuka try to run away from it. She also tries to help Shinji fix his problems.

In other words, out of all the depressed characters in Eva, she is more interesting and better developed. She also acts like a type of mother figure for Shinji. Which of course ties right into all the warped mother issues Shinji has.

Another thread where fireposter loses his shit

Nice outing yourself, ESL.

Why is it every time that filenamea kun gets put into his place that he absolutely has to cry about some mythical fireposter? Why not just try not posting for once you bitter fuckwad? Spare yourself the embarassment that is your life and perform upon yourself a late stage abortion.

>fireposter
>mythical

Are you so buttravaged you can't even type correctly?

>are you so buttravaged
Do I look like Reddit Toiletnami to you? Aka Rei "I'm cray for the lay" Ayanami? Rei "Give me all of your succulent salami" Ayanami? Rei "Fuck me twice, fuck me oddly. Fuck me silly because I'm your Mommy" Ayanami?

No, my butt is intact, thank you very much.

Alright, tell us more of your rape stories.

Is ESL another name for the Asukafag autist fireposter?

It's a supercool Sup Forums meme, Mr. Replies to yourself.

It means English Second Language because he misspells things all the time and has poor comprehension.

You would too if you phoneposted as much as I have to.

His fingers are too fat for his keyboard.

You learn something new every day.

see

At least you admit you're a dumb phoneposter.

My first post in this thread is this one: I don't care for your autistic bullshit, Asuakfag shitterposter.

If only you could own up to how much dick intake Rei pulls on a given day.

>Ritsuko

The most beta girl in the entire series. Bends over for Gendo even though he knows he'll never love her back. Even Maya is a better choice than Ritsuko.

I totally believe you, no worries buddy o pal.

> eva has been reduced to elementry school level trolling "discussion" about "best girls"

i really wish this franchise had a fanbase that isn't shit

But you just described modern EVA as gainax is producing it.

I want to fuck her.

Asukafags as insecure as their husbando, huh?

>I suck even more eick than Rei so I HAVE to bait here too!
Post your fucking address already you colossal pussy. More gaping than Rei's.

9 Nigger Asuka Rape Avenue

Enjoy the ban, faggot.

>eick
What did he mean by this?

despite all of her flaws, she's a grown-ass woman who takes care of her shit
that's why she's best

I'll definitely enjoy your ban, thanks.

Mods are dead and you don't know how to evade.

No one here needs to know how but you, since you're the only one who ever gets banned.

A slut is actually a decent option when your other options are a doll, bitch, and your father's side dish.

>depressed
>hot, lonely raven haired sex goddess walks into your room
>offers to fuck your brains out to get your mind off things
>rebuke her and run off to spoon with your gay angel friend

Shinji was such a fag

It feels better to get fucked than to do the fucking, Shinji knew that so he chose Kaworu.

>think Misato is best girl
>every hentai doujin draws her totally off-model with huge breasts

Seriously what the fuck REEEEE

>REEE
Misatofags confirmed for normalfags, as if that wasn't obvious.

Woah, so satan quads confirm Rei is best girl?!

That's the case for a lot of girls and a lot of artists. I think it's less an issue with Misato and more an issue with a lot of people just being able to draw a few 'hentai girl' body types and swapping out faces.

Well he is known as "The Deceiver"