What did she mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210
youtube.com/watch?v=elthI4UtEUg
youtube.com/watch?v=VCwl21LoraU
epubconverter.com/epub-to-pdf-converter/
youtube.com/watch?v=FFMBmnQ4XeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone got a PDF of it? Wouldn't give that bitch a single dime of mine lol.

Not voting is bad. She could have voted for Harambe.

That she has no personal culpability in anything she does.

Jesus. She wishes the next words she could write were, "so then with the wave of my hand I struck her down for being so utterly incompetent. How dare this plebeian show her face to ME? After not voting for ME?!"

>you didnt vote so its you're fault im not president
voting isnt a responsibility, its a privilege
is h*llary the worse presidential loser of all time?

Bitch thinks she is both Jesus and Cersei Lannister. Wish she would make up her mind.

She's sociopathic and corrupted as chris chan is autistic and retarded.

Those are cosmic levels, depths of depravity that we didn't want to know existed.

>still not understanding the Electoral college

gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=B5D88B9B2991F3418958B79117B38210

arigato gosaimasu

I would have to say yes.
It's one thing to lose and be upset it's a new world of hell when you write a book months after you lose.

>baby boomer blames millenials for losing campaign
t. Hillary Clinton

>voting isnt a responsibility
You're not legally bound to vote, but it's called your civic duty for a reason.

What a selfish fucking cunt. I guess she really thought presidency was in the bag.

Jesus fucking Christ how many levels of delusion is she on?

sure whatever, its equally democratic to chosed not to vote then it is to vote

Hey Hillary how about all your dumb ass drones you kept waiting for 1 1/2 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=elthI4UtEUg

Another link (they discuss the lateness).

youtube.com/watch?v=VCwl21LoraU

Very true, she was so out of touch with reality and most people and yet honestly fully believed she had it in the bag.
Reality hit her like a freight train carrying cattle.

kek i forgot about that, man there were some salty tweets about that 'YOU LITERALLY GAVE TRUMP THE ELECTION FOR YOUR STUPID FUCKING HAMABRE MEME REEEEEEEEEE'

Im almost wondering if talkers on radio wmal wrote this same thread. They literally just said this thread word for word

Wanna hear a joke?
Would you rather have your kids grow up with cancer or feminism?

If you didn't vote for me I'm so angry at you.
Now I know how Emperor Palpatine felt when he got thrown down that hole in that harry potter movie.
Steel beam me up Scotty.

Or the opposite.
Like someone reading this thread to a radio station.

Sup Forums is everywhere even lurking under rocks

>mfw you nostalgia for the trademark cackle that made America fall in love

She just can't stop being retard, isn't she?

She meant that your civic duty is an ethical responsibility. If young people voted, the Republican party would never win another election. But they don't.

>She just can't stop being retard, isn't she?

>If young people voted

Thank god for that in this case. Personally, I hope they never vote again because they are in need of some serious deprogramming and until that happens keeping they as far away from the voting booth as you can is the wisest choice.

why would anybody read it

It's called that for propaganda reasons. It makes you feel involved in the political direction of your country. Even if there were no deep state you'd still have an insignificant effect on elections by exercising that "duty".

There are some really opportunities to meme this book. We can just write our own paragraphs, doctor the text to look like it was take from a PDF and put it out there. Just keep the content kind of believable but disturbing.

>She just can't stop being retard, isn't she?
Good god, learn some English before posting

We already have a cover for this book

>ou'd still have an insignificant effect on elections by exercising that "duty".
>*commits brexit*

>Reality hit her like a Trump train.

ftfy

She deserved to lose.

She's not wrong tbqh. I might actually have had a little respect for her if she actually told that roastie off for shirking one of her most basic civic duties.

The girl voted for Trump and lied to her mother.

lel the daughter voted for Trump and didn't want to spill spaghetti in front of obviously deranged liberal mother

>is h*llary the worse presidential loser of all time?

As an oldfag who's seen more than a few of these over the course of his life, I say emphatically yes. By a wide margin.

Now that would have been epic if that's what she did. "Okay mom and Hillary I voted for Trump. Are you happy now!?"

So she's a self-centered bitch. I guess I already knew.

Then she's a coward for not asserting herself and her right to have a different opinion than her mother.

>how happy she was Bill was neat during the inauguration ...

KEK

Pretty much this. I've been through many decades of elections and I have never ever seen anything like this. Even the Nixon loss was mild. "you don't have Nixon to kick around any more, because, gentlemen, this is my last press conference." and that was that.

>What did she mean by this

She's projecting her insecurity that she is not sure whether even Chelsea voted for her?

I was wondering this desu senpai. I am only 29 and honestly, was blackpilled on politics until Trump came around (as in, politicians jsut lie and hardly every accomplish anything worthwhile and very often do a shitty job, so why even care about it and why even vote?)

I still watched news occassionally and read news paper a few days per week in the mornings. So I have some exposure, and I never, ever remember John Kerry, or McCain, or Mitt Romney being this close at all of butt-blastedness levels. I wondered if it just might be, being on Sup Forums, which is a bit of an echo-chamber at times t-b-h, and also due to social media, that I am more aware of Hillarys poor sport, bad loser, attitude because of heightened awareness due to social media and Sup Forums. But, she also, is very, very fucking butt-blased, and playing the blame game, and acting as if she really was devestated and had NO idea that she MIGHT lose. Shes comes across as arrogant as fuck, in a bad way, like it was "her turn" and she deserved it and she is towing the party line, the SJW/Leftist/Liberal/Democrat line of "Omg I can't believe Trump like I just can't even" type of attitude all the cunts are doing lately.

Anyways, that got a bit long, but Sup Forumsd-timer guy, if ya don't mind, could you elaborate a little bit more on other candidates not being as butt-blasted? And Hillary being the sorest loser of all time? Oh and now that I think about it, Al Gore was a bit of a poor loser wasn't he?

Thanks ahead of time Sup Forumsd-timer user

In the act of my vote I was insignificant, less than one ten millionth of the outcome was down to my vote. I'm just making a statistical point that an individual vote is insignificant. Now someone like Nigel had a massive influence but not because he cast a vote. So back to the point - calling it a civic duty is just propaganda. If you want to be influential look at what the people who actually influence elections do.

That "adult daughter" was Jeb by the way

>As an oldfag

>but Sup Forumsd-timer guy, if ya don't mind, could you elaborate a little bit more on other candidates not being as butt-blasted? And Hillary being the sorest loser of all time? Oh and now that I think about it, Al Gore was a bit of a poor loser wasn't he?

Just wondering if any of the older guys want to elaborate more on their perspective of Hillary being most booty blasted, sore loser of all time. this is genuinely ineresting to me right now, and really activating my almonds, no meme intended

Jeb was utterly socially retarded people to this very day honestly believe jeb to be autistic.

But, even he didn't get this shitter shattered when he gave up, He was a million times more graceful in defeat then Shillary ever was.

Nothing more I can say other than jesus fucking christ I've never seen anything like this before. Not just from the losing politicians but from their supporters as well.

>people are STILL falling for these

Holy fuck I didn't know the right was this up front and vicious. Literally fucking kicking Hillary as she's down, lol.

Wait guys... why are you all repainting to this as if it's real... this is fake right? Right????

reacting*
Fucking auto correct

fucking love it though, got any more?

>vicious

You have to remember that Hillary is very skilled at pretending to be human. Don't fall for her tricks.

Word, thanks anyways. I just really revel in the saltiness. I don't think a lot of the Hillary/Bernie people and Trump haters ever realized it was possible he would win, and then seeing the meltdown, just unreal. And the fact that it is still going on. Pretty damn kektastic.
Tippity toppity kekkity

From what I'm led to understand they gave her a new skin shell. Her evil was decomposing the previous shell.

Nice

This deserves to be a true book. I bet it would outsell the original Hillary book.

Hillary is a 3d printed human. Original is long gone, probably replaced during her term as secretary of state.

Yeah I underestimated their energy level. I was giving it 'till this past May or June before they all got worn out. They just keep going like energizer bunnies.

Many copies of her btw. Just in case one starts malfunctioning they (dispose) of it and roll out the new one.

They did that at last years 9/11 event when she malfunctioned and out comes the new one.

>the two most unpopular candidates in the history of the US
>if you don't vote for one of them you're a bad person
Yeah, no. This retard logic is why we have such a great political divide in this country. If one party can't convince you to vote for their candidate then the next best thing is to convince you not to vote for the other candidate. Not voting is still a vote.

I got 8's. Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 888/88
praise be lord kekamut

why even bother voting for her if the MSM tells you 24/7 it's #herturn anyway?

>advocating civic duty in 2017
>2017

What the fuck is hillary on?

This seems like a fun read.

I didn't even notice that. Congrats.

Right? It was expected for awhile, and to be honest, for the entire 4 or 8 years that he serves, there will be butt-hurt articles and comment posting. Obama had a lot of shit talked on him, that is a fact. But the Trump haters are pretty high energy at it, still. At this point, it has probably plateaued, and will remain near these levels. The crying/bitching/shilling levels going up and down, depending on what the news story of that week is against Trump... Probably whatever gets the most haters viewing/supporting that current hate tactic.

Such, such salt

looooool

That was painful to read. Also implying Hillary wrote her own book. She hired some brain dead ghost writer or writers fresh out of out modern college system.

Wtf? She's nutso. More blaming everyone else for her being incompetent and unqualified to even bag fries.

>Petal to the Metal Rick! The Wolverine state awates!

Someone needs to make an animated series about Hildawgs adventures.

Have I been had? DELET THIS

first page
POWERFUL

this awful book is still better than the art of the deal of ronald plumpf

If you want to know what happened, keep buying my book and reading ---- Hillary Clinton.

ONCE YOU GET THE EPUB FILE DOWNLOADED YOU CAN US THIS LINK TO CONVERT IT TO A PDF FILE ONLINE IF YOU WANT

epubconverter.com/epub-to-pdf-converter/

Inquiring and pure minds want to know how this was done.

>We wouldn't have this had Trump not won.
>MAGA

Were any of these people in red states where it would have made a difference?

Actually
>Hillary being in a red state

How did we miss this book?

youtube.com/watch?v=FFMBmnQ4XeQ

This is unironically real.

Keep pokémon GOing

Yet felons lose their voting responsibilities

Do you really believe that actually happened?

It was real in her mind

I haven't used that phrase in a long time

someone didn't vote for the "right" president

Friendly reminder that not voting can and does send a stronger message to your politicians. All of them are ultimately colluding in the same system, and pretending that your vote matters is how they stay in power.

She's right though, if you didn't vote you don't get to bitch and cry about the results. You fucked up and want someone else to make you feel better? Nah, live with your decisions.

Translation: She voted for Trump and didn't want to tell her Gen X/Boomer mother.

read this in hunter s thompsons voice

what a total cunt. is this what she was trying to get across in her book?