relationships.femalefirst.co.uk/relationships/sex-243722.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree

Swedes love anglo cock
t. Anglo abroad getting payback for viking invasions

Swedes loves any cock lol.

And Brits are no different.

relationships.femalefirst.co.uk/relationships/sex-243722.html

I'm a notorious irish asfalter aswell though ;^)

But we have been a country longer than you...

pillage their women fellow anglo

>TFW you realize that Brexit means tourist can't come into your country as easily during holiday season to spend shitloads of cash, so you try to postpone negotiations because you don't want your retail sales to collapse

You're not a country anymore.

Stop fucking with the Farage, kikey, Europeans are taking this shitshow down together.

>fantasy country calls other countries fantasy countries

pottery

Right. We are States. Welcome to you lonely isolationism brits, you ain't invited to the party anymore. How's the recession? In 10 years england will be worse than Spain

>fantasy country

what?

>horrific betrayal of 1400 children

>he doesn't have a currency
>he doesn't have a border
>he elects a pro Islam globalist
>he has no future

KEK

How's the Brexit talks going? I never hear about those in the German news.

>200 y o argument.

They're getting desperate boys

What the fuck am I looking at

i made this lol

Oh it better be happening, and they better be living. There's alot of companies planning to leave england because of kekxit, and I want my fake country, I mean real state to get some of them

Average British television show in 2017

I don't understand, does this mean more or less football?

British political "elite" is unraveling over Brexit. May is a joke as are Farage, Bojo, Cameron, Corbyn etc.

What recession?

Enjoy Merkel's migrants and being ruled by an unelected alcoholic communist lmao

>posts pic of the guy spearheading a movement to break free from the EU only to resign after Brits actually voted for Leave

>no border
You sure aced in geography lessons

true

A land border that isn't enforced doesn't exist.

You have an open border all the way to Portgual.

>what recession
The one that's gonna hit you if May would fail to make trade agreements at least on par with current ones.

>Bottom-right is the Jain handsign in reverse
The subtle jabs are the ones they're proudest of. Research the parable of the elephant.

How come millions of Indians and Pakis were able to flood into your island? Weren't you enforcing your borders?

Oh look it's the same anglo circlejerk thread with that retard farage poster

Wouldn't it be time for you to take a break from Sup Forums and get to the job centre you toothless neet degenerate?

Because we ruled a worldwide empire that contained many people. Something Austria was too weak to achieve and tried to do with baby dicklet Hitler but got BTFO by Brits.

LMAO

>Commies at the top
pottery

And they will keep coming even after Brexit.
>Brexit was about having less Eastern European immigrants
>pol: VISEGRAD STATES SO BASED SAVIOR OF WHITE CIVILIZATION
lol

Get the fuck out of my country you weak European mutt

And now you are pakiland and need permits to own a plastic knife

No-one here thinks Poles are based. That's a stupid Sup Forums meme made by Americans who have never met a Polack.

>A land border that isn't enforced doesn't exist
>i have no idea what russia is or where it is located

Muhammed education everybody, hows your border working against africans ?

An empire containing the worst third world countries

Nothing remains of the empire apart from the muslims, pajeets, pakis and niggers who are continuously immigrate by the tens and hundreds of thousand into the UK from the common wealth each year

Guess it was worth having that 'empire' for a few years in exchange for being outbred in your own country under full govt surveillance

Enjoy, rofl

You have an open border as you're in Schengen. Any Arab that lands in Italy can walk from Rome to Estonia unimpeded. Fact.

at least something we agree on

I'm planning to, but first I'll earn another couple ten thousand £s then I'll get back to my comfy country with sun, proper food and beautiful women

I hate it here but I earn so much if I hold on for another 2 years I won't have to work for the rest of my life and I'll be able to afford lots of land and a nice farm :^)

Bye bye

Looks like someone is jealous his piss poor nation didn't have the balls, the spirit or the might to conquer the world and spread white people, creating a family of Anglo nations, one being the current superpower.

Go back to your cabbage patch on the Eastern steppes you subhuman slav mongrel.

>owning depopulated wastelands
>empire
no wonder your country finds itself in such a pathetic state

lmao whew good one guess that means you're a country now right?

>from Rome to Estonia
but they fucking wont, why would refugees go to poor country ? They'll find their way to UK before they go freely to estonia you curry cunt

You're saying you don't have open borders. I proved that you do. Now you're screeching and calling me a Paki. Lmao. I can't wait for us to be rid of you low IQ continentals.

England isn't out of EU and it didn't had Euro. Also, why would leaving EU make your migrants go away if existing free trade contracts that import migrants aren't torn down? Schengen doesn't says you should give everybody citizenship. If you are part of UN and Geneva refugee convention and out of EU, you still not got rid of borderless countries or refugees. Freedom of movement was defined by UN and implemented into your law, leavening EU won't delete that, it will only implement a different version of freedom of movement not tied to EU, which is still freedom of movement aka borderless country. British had freedom of movement since magna carta few hundred years ago. Difference is that nowadays world is business-wise more connected and any foreigner can purchase private property in UK.

tl;dr

If your 'country' doesn't have control over its own money or a border and it doesn't make its own laws then it is by definition not a country.

Judging by the butthurt comments here it seems Europeans realise this but take their anger out on patriotic Brits rather than Marxists in Brussels. Kind of beta if you ask me.

God Brits on this board are so pathetic. You are not an empire anymore, you are not a superpower anymore. You will never be what you once was. And using America as a thing to brag about is just funny.

And all those commonwealth shitholes like Jamica, India, Pakistan and Nigeria are now invading you.

Before you start giving weak banter I know Sweden also will never be what it once was. But unlike you I'm not shitposting about it.

>low IQ continentals
only low IQ continentals vote for muslim mayors

Sure mate it's all I think about everyday every second

I have pictures of the Queen in my wallet which I pull out and then pray for 5 minutes for my country to be as Great as Britain

Lmao deluded cuck

Italy and Macedonia had continent-spanning empires too and look at them now and look at the "asian" gangs grooming your daughters.

UK government doesn't controls refugee law.
UK government doesn't controls borders, since your property is sold to anybody aka anybody can buy property and migrate to UK.

>Sweden

>Sweden

>Sweden

yes i agree.

their should be only 4 empires

british
russian
islamic
chinese

thats it all other must stop existin.

We have a saying in Poland " Śmiech przez łzy "
Which literally means " laughing through the tears "

And I think that it suits brits well
You are laughing at those at those ' artificial ' countries while at the same time you are in deeper shit than Germany and Sweden combined

t.

>while at the same time you are in deeper shit than Germany and Sweden combined

Incorrect. I wish foreigners would stop thinking they actually have any clue other than what they just so happened to read on the internet. I'd never dream of telling you how life is in Poland, I'd always imagine somebody just telling me how much of a retarded non-argument it is. Still, you're wrong lol

>Before you start giving weak banter I know Sweden also will never be what it once was. But unlike you I'm not shitposting about it.

>Just reply with >>SWEDEN XDDD GET REKT TROLLED

Soo, pic of you?

>3 crosses
>4 crescents

You clearly don't understand what I meant, my new friend.

A closed border and an exclusive currency are not prerequisites to being a real country.

Europeans only get news about London and they think the rest of the UK is like London bcause they're stupid.

They literally don't realise the country outside of London is 95% white.

Yes they are.

A big one is also having the laws made in your own country - that doesn't apply to European countries either.

America is a Beady Anglo vassal state also,

You would only say that if you were a non-country.

Strange how you lot see brexit as a bad thing. Less red tape in trade. Open up trade with the common wealth again without E.U involvment. America has already stated it would become a honary member of the common wealth (not ruled by but part of the trade union). We dont need spanish fruit or euro cauliflower. Our shelfs in supermarkets will change yes. But cheaper trade as we will no longer need to pay tax to the E.U. Complanys leaving the U.K? I dont think so when we have a possability of becoming a tax haven when we no longer need to listen to the E.U. funny how you guys see this.

You are a stupid bottom-of-the-barrel poster and incapable of realising how stupid you look/are.

>Yes they are.
according to whom?
And we do have laws of our own. The EU faggots can't even make us allow gay propaganda, which we have banned, to the dismay of the absolute cunts that the EU bureaucrats are.

Well, you do raise a good point, but nevertheless, in my opinion, laughing at these countries is just.. bad.

Although I more or less agree with euro-currency thing, that's just wrong

Lithuania functions no different to a county in England. It is borderless and answers to a higher power. A county isn't a country.

Whatever you say anglo.

>It is borderless
what did he mean by this?
>answers to a higher power
So do you, you're also in UN

Yeah. In fact, places like Birmingham are 200% white lmao

>still salty becuase we have your favourite rock

>mfw anglos bait and switched an entire continent
>"yeah we'll totally give up soverignty with you guys for the greater good of course"
>"jk we out"

I hate Yuros so fucking much.

Apart from Austrians and Italians

You have a full blown brown paki rapist terrorist mayor in your capital city. Your women are the biggest mudsharks on the planet, wtf is wrong with you???

I'm glad UK makes fun of Euros and not just Americans, it's a refreshing change from seeing death to America you caused our refugee problem bullshit all the time from literallywho flags

Britain dying and retards like OP rejoicing. Muh Brexit! Let's replace Poles with Jamaican nigger dicks. Britbongs are cucks and proud of it. It's hard to even wrap your head around it.

Anyone in these countries that is proud of this sorry state of affairs, should be too ashamed to venture onto this board.
I still find it sad that France, just 20 miles from me, no longer has it's own currency.

Who fucking cares about currency you fucking retard. Tens of thousands of your little girls have been pimped around by Pakis, with your government's tacit approval.

Yes, and that's why I've made sure my children are race aware. Children in all European countries are becoming so blind due to muh racism it will happen everywhere, the truth just isn't out yet.
And who cares about currency? It's one of the defining monuments of a nation.

Spain will make a border in Gibraltar to let it starve and France will no longer allow the UK to have customs in Calais. You will learn about borders before the caliphate.