PEWDS CAVES

archive.is/ewXC7

Is there ONE Swede out there who isn't a spineless pushover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs
youtube.com/watch?v=9UipagwkP1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't cave. He adressed it. He said an edgy thing in the heat of the moment, and he regrets that. Nothing wrong with that. He keeps all his subscribers and all has fans have forgiven him.

It was a showing of common sense, and I'm glad to see his young viewers agree with it.

This, if the media goes after him they make a martyr with millions of young fans.
That would be their biggest mistake.

do you really think it'll be easier for him to progressively rp normies by acting like he's on Sup Forums?

>Is there ONE Swede out there who isn't a spineless pushover?
There's one that lifts weights a lot that called this faggot out for cucking before but I can't remember his name.

Agreed. It's damage control. I would've been compelled to do the same in his position, whether I liked it or not.

my response
youtube.com/watch?v=DQ3jJtaArIs

>Lose everything over nothing
>Address and move on

this is why you are poor and will forever be poor.

Same. He's running a business, it wasn't professional and THAT's why it should be adressed. Same thing if he yelled out cunt or faggot.

Yes. Yes! YES!
Bow down to my agenda or you'll never get a loan again you filthy fucking goyim.
White people should keep their mouths shut and always apologize or else they're losers!
Money is your G_D now.

When you grow up, you'll realise that you need to pick your battles. Losing what you love doing over stubborness is retarded beyond belief.

Notch is a noncucked Swede

You're perfectly right. If you don't do what I say I'll fucking take everything away from you putz.
So just remember I'm a poor persecuted minority or I will fucking destroy your livelihood.
Convictions and standing up are for losers. You're a winner.

Nigger

who cares, the memes have been made. of course he would cave to the shekel lords. the videos won't stop

youtube.com/watch?v=9UipagwkP1w

I don't believe pewds has a single hateful molecule in his body

I tried to watch part of a video last year. The fucking guy is clinically retarded and/or trapped in some sort of terminal childhood..he has the mentality of a 4 year old. Who the fuck are the 40 million assholes who watch this shit? Yes, he has more shekels than I ever will, but Jesus christ, there's something wrong with the motherfucker. And all the Jews had to do is threaten his shekel stream and he cucked.

>he has the mentality of a 4 year old
you just summed up the entirety of Sup Forums. And yes, felix was a Sup Forumsirgin

Teenage girls. He fits right in with his mindset. I find him excruciatingly painful to watch, kind of like listening to a 12yr old girl.

If you didn't like his respect for women video you need to kill yourself

>kind of like listening to a 12yr old girl.
I tried watching a video. He never utters a coherent sentence. I think he was in LA in the ZOG. He opens packages from deluded shitbags who watch him, buys toys, makes really bad jokes, and plays games. I just don't get the whole thing. You must be right, it must be all 12 year old girls because the fucker is literally painful to watch. and I was expecting something entertaining and WANTEd to like it. It's awful.

I think pewdiepie is an ok guy.

Especially since the shit-tier online leftist media can't stand that he can do shit like his "kill all jews" video or say nigger on a live stream, and their online moral crusading SJW lynch mobs still can't stop him.

It was smart of him. OP is probably a NEET with nothing to lose.

what the fuck are you even talking about

I liked it that the first thing to come to mind as his opponent did something asshole-ish and cowardly was "nigger"; that's good enough for me. If he doesn't use the word online a lot, at least he constantly thinks about it. Say what you will about the man, but he's no cuck.

>"NIGGER"
>every black person in America stops to shed a single tear form their eye
>you can hear a slave sing being sung throughout the whole town as black babies cry

It's just a word you fucking niggers.

It's 10 minutes of silliness every day. His fans are generally young. I kinda enjoy watching some of his stuff. His beef with Every Day Bro was fun enough.

But he doesn't have an agenda, he's not political or only about sex, and he gives his opinions freely. I'd rather my kids watch him than tv these days.

>Say what you will about the man, but he's no cuck
then why cowtow to everyone and apologize?

He did it on purpose, now he can enjoy double the ad revenue, 192D chess

checked and unsubscribed. Maybe take down his accounts too?

we need to genocide niggers and give them something worth bitching about

Sweden yes! Apologize.

this. everytime anyone of any color/sexual orientation/gender calls something offensive, it's admitting his weakness and inferiority