There is no girl better than her.

I will marry that monoeye

To be fair yesterday was awful.

Threadly reminder:
HORSEPUSSY IS HERESY
Dont be a faggot son

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Join the club, friend

Remember not to shitpost in your own thread OP. You may find the results rewarding.

Not him, but I did notice that "edition" brings the hammer down more often than not. I would personally have held off on a new thread for an hour, just in case.

It would be a miracle to have that long of a break.

Again with the monoeye sexualizing. Why user why???!

Yes it was. 54 posts, 53 spider pictures. Probably the same guy who spammed his own thread with 100+ pictures the last time.

Hopefully this thread can survive the five hours of sleep I'm taking.

What, never heard of the Russo-Japanese war of the Meiji era? Cheeki Breeki clashed against Yamato Damashii, shit got brutal.

Alright i think the horselovers are now officially the most toxic shitposters on here.

Because she's sexy.

>toxic

Back to tumblr with you

Why wouldn't you want to sexualize this cutie?

You know, fellas, that you don't have to come in every thread compulsively. Sure you'll miss out on stuff but you shouldn't let your lives revolve around being in every monster musume thread.

Back to the barn with you horseposter

Monoeye is for cute lewd not sexualize

Not like I have anything else to let my life revolve around.

she is perfect for raising a family with.

Just the one guy. The rest of us are so stealth you don't even know.

Doppel doth be the primest wench, for she can transpose herself into any other wench!

>Cthulhu fhtagn
>Is she nary an Elder God?

Sure you do. You have hobbies like anime and manga at least.

How come when ever I see this picture in a thumbnail, I don't see Zombina's jacket...

I just see what I wanna see, I guess!

>you will never notice Manako staring at you with her lustful eye.
>you will never have Manako nibble your ear as she whisper sweet nothing into it.
>you will never spend a romantic evening under a rising full moon with manako.
>why live

You have big imagination

Tell it to the Crab, man.

Cause she's for bullying like Draco.

>You have dreams

...and a lot of time on my hands, apparently.

>you will never make all the women of Mon mothers.

> manako will never be real ;___;

Manako looks extremely out of character here

No waifu bullying

>all this Manako love this thread
I'm very happy

I am captivated by this smile

Acording on what Oct asked Manako on volune 9 omake, was the anime staff the ones who sexualized her

user, you know you want to bully the Monoeye and the Dragonewt.
Besides, if we've bullied Kitsunes then we can bully all monster girls.

You made the monoeye cry. What do?

slap her on the eye

Hug it better.

Drink her tears.

Give her a moment to compose herself and respond to my marriage proposal.

Crab just drew her luscious hips in an itsy bitsy monokini for that omake. No sexualization done by him at all, right?

>Bullying cute monstergirls
You're one edgy dude aren't you?

I dont bully any waifu except smug waifu

smooth.

What about healing?

>OOC
A part of me has my doubts, mostly because of her sheep-counting big from the web shorts. It gave off the vibe that, if properly coaxed out of her insecurity, she can be surprisingly intimate.

Comfort her. Either that, or change the channel whenever an SPCA ad comes on.

>cute monstergirls
They're evil, user.

Did Imperium deliver the picture of Horse and Spider bumping fists or was the whole situation too implausible for him to try to draw?

You need to bully all monster waifus, including Ms. Smith.

Hug her and tell her how much I love her

>healing
Pls elaborate sir

Ignore her cries like a real man.

I want Tara to bully me. I can't be the only one?

Nothing because I'm emotionally retarded

Either you don't know what that word actually means or you're pretty fucked up

>you're really fucked up

Dude femdom isn't fucked up. Who doesn't want to become Tara's bitch?

I like Rachnee better
Bugs/Spiders are patrician taste

Straight guys.

Just remember that Tara is a big softy once you get beyond her exterior.
She may bully you harshly when every else is around, But when you are alone with tara, Her bully changing into a far more sensual experience. She'll sexually torture and tease you until your heart becomes hers exclusively.

Do you want to know what else is fucked up? Furry+diaper+obese+farting fetish

I want this

E D G Y

D

G

Y

since you mentioned a disgusting combination of fetishes.
From an earlier post
>at this rate, this will happen. Miia Turns into a wolf Lamia that wears diapers and she is morbidly obese. This wolf Miia would cock vore the entire cast of MLP while Darling turned into a skunk and is forced to live inside Miia's rectum shoveling all her feces out of her diaper.

If it doesn't get fulfilled the first thread you post it in, request it again next thread until it gets done.
The thing is, it can take several threads until a request you want gets done, you just have to be understanding and extremely patient.

Will those fucked up shitposter came here?

Is this vore thing actually a thing some people are into or is it just some edgy meme?

Really can't wrap my head around how this can actually be a fetish thats big enough to be "a thing"

check out a website known as eka portal to find your answer if you care to find out.

what the flying fuck?

mlp/horsefuckers, not even once

Check vndb for vore tag and see how many vn are vore.

It's been a fetish for years and probably has one of the most toxic communities of any fetish.

Started getting more popular when artists figured out they could charge $200+ for a single image or $100 per comic page.

I'm not a vorefag myself but I can understand it.
Being in an attractive girls belly would be really comfy and kinda sexual due to the organs.

>spiderfag
>shitposting

Why am I not surprised.

>Just remember that Tara is a big softy once you get beyond her exterior.
You will never awaken, exhausted, dehydrated, and confused with your pillow covered in itchy hairs, your mind filled with the memory of being pinned up against the ceiling in some bizarre upside down cowgirl position, and your nostrils filled with the beguiling scent of pancakes cooking.

>Being in an attractive girls belly would be really comfy and kinda sexual due to the organs.

Yeah slowly and painfully being dissolved by stomach acid sounds like something i could jerk off to

>When you just want to sleep in a comfy belly without being killed and digested

A large marsupial mon musume could get you there.

it could be a worse trip if it is anal vore. Reverse peristalsis that takes you in from the anus to the stomach. I don't even know how this would work

>horsefucker defending werediaper

No one expected anything else. Stop ruining Cerea by association.

There was a huge shitstorm involving one vorefag on one of /lit/'s threads.
A dude posted clearly gory vore, and someone said, 'dude, no.'
He then went on a rant about how he's being persecuted for his fetish and how people who don't like vore are petty bitches etc.
It was, if nothing else, a sight to see.

> tongue-chan being eaten by mero
> tongue-chan painfully being dissolved by mero stomach acids
TRAGEDY INTENSIFIES

Not all of it involves digestion, just bouncing around in a fleshy stomach.
Plus people are also into castration, ball crushing, extreme orgasim denial, NTR, scat, fart, flattening, body suits, feet, and all sorts of other weird fetishes.
Go check out /d/ sometime for something other than "vanilla" fetishes like futa, it should be an enlightening experience for you.

Sounds like the same thing that happens here with fatfags

I just wish all those fetishes would stay on /d/.
Before people say "but monster girls are /d/," sure. But foremost, we're on an Sup Forums thread discussing an Sup Forums series about monstergirls.
Most other fetishes don't apply.

I blame the futafags and the horsefags encouraging the futafags. Monsterboy shitposting was fine compared to this garbage.

>Giants
>Pregnancy
>Insect girls
>Gender bender

Ehh thats pretty vanilla stuff imo the "healthy" posts that pop up here every now and then are way more degenerate

Forget about the tongue parasite.

A monstergirl who can still cater to my foot and pantyhose fetish.

I think we should get back on topic before they burn this thread down and it 404s. Can Mero clap or is her fish slime able to dampen the sound to the point where you can't hear it?

Has she clapped before?
I think she has.
Most likely in the aquarium episode.
Fish slime was a dumb idea.

Maybe it will sounds like ball smacking or something but i think you would definitely be able to hear it.