Tomboys are love, tomboys are life

>tomboy tries to help her awkward bro understand girls because that what friends do
>ultimately they hook up

Why isn't this a more common thing? It's so fucking cute.

If you know of mana/anime where it is a thing, be sure to post a single panel that you've edited just enough that it can't be reversed image searched without a name.

I just want a manga where the mc is in a relationship with a tomboy

The closest ones are with a delinquant girl.

Something's wrong there.

that bikini is a violation of the United States Flag Code rIles for appropriate display.

You mean yandere kanoujo?
Also
>ran is best girl

Whoa there are those two an already established couple or is that their first kiss?

>draw a tomboy
>make her a moeblob
I hate this.

You are being unconstitutional by surpressing the girl's 1st Amendment rights, you commie.

they're married and have a daughter

If she was burning it that would be on thing, but she's not. Sh just has it stretched across her tits.

All the disrespect, none of the political statement.

You don't understand
The act of wearing it so close to her heart, close enough that it's forced to stretch the cloth and compress her breats, is a way for her to express how patriotic she is and how close she holds freedom to her heart.

They are an adorable mother and father who just played along with a game at a teenage sleepover. Also, dont try to make rans husband have an affair.

Well that's just cute as fuck

Welp. Guess Im catching up again now. Thanks fucker.

I feel like this is a cliche but not enough shows do it

Why does the art remind me of Tomo chan?

Last time that happened the protagonist died of exhaustion in the ensuring threesomes.

Same artist
>hiatus