This is your borderline retarded burden tonight

This is your borderline retarded burden tonight.

I'm fucking it.

Can I stick my dick in it?

I want to have crazy hate-sex with this piece of shit

Not without a week long no sleep crash course on how to not suck at vidya.

Beautiful

Sweet

She was actually pretty good at the FPS. Maybe she's just playing the wrong genre.

Playing FPS games is wrong by itself.

The only thing worse is MOBAs

no, it's sports

In the manga it said that her face is ugly.

what a weird manga to not show the face of major character.

she thought herself to be a cute healer.

she's actually a murderous psychopath with a lust for killing. She should be playing assassins the MMO instead.

There is nothing wrong with FPS fag.

Kill yourself.

You make it sound like she's something unusual. I already have a geared tank alt specced for self-heals and damage precisely so I can cheese guild mates through runs without caring how bad the healer or DPS are.

Sometimes it's a friend coming back after six months unsubbed who's two tiers of gear behind and needs to get caught up. Sometimes it's the most casual players in my guild, the people with a job and two kids who only get one free night a week to play. It doesn't matter, I'll carry the whole lot of them through the dungeon.

She's autistic? So fucking what. I'm autistic too, it's just my autism makes me a try hard so I'm good at the game. I'm never going to be able to go pick up girls at bars or parties or anything. So if I can get to spend the evening chatting with an IRL cute girl and all I have to do use my video game try hard skills to carry a crap healer? That's miles better than using those skills to carry some random assholes in a pug, which is what I'd probably be doing otherwise.

spoken like a true omega dork, id have enjoyed bullying you in hs

kys dudebro

Spoken like a true piece of shit who deserves a slow and painful death

We need more people like you. You don't complain about your teammates if you can't even carry yourself.

Does she have an underbite?

not my fault that guy was posting like a fucking dork stereotype, who doesnt enjoy a good team based fps, ive been having tons of fun with my friends in OW lately
its sad that you'd diss an entire genre like this, tons of nerds play FPSes you know, you could even make friends from playing them

fuck off back to Sup Forums, I wasn't even saying FPS is shit yet you still replied

why are you telling me to go back to Sup Forums?

because you seem just the type who would have a blast at shitposting there
and yes, sadly, I would know

no, i dont mean that
i mean why did you say such a thing as if i would actually close all my Sup Forums tabs and just keep my Sup Forums ones? are you actually mentally ill?
here's a lil' tip champ, Sup Forums and Sup Forums's userbases overlap a shitload if you didnt know that already
you probably shouldnt take memes seriously

Do not take advantage of the mentally disabled.

>borderline

You wish

you are a true no life hero.unfortunately the girl seems unhinged,a stalker who won't say know and reads too much into the smallest things.at the end of ep5 I legit wondered if she was retarded,not drooling retarded but somewhere on the spectrum, like maybe her mind does not work but her parents put her into a regular school because of the social stigma. I wonder what her grades are, I hope its all 100s so I can stop feeling uncomfortable

If I was a girl I'd let you bang my pussy.

I heard you were talking shit.
Like I wouldn't find out.

I'd unload my burden into her. Or onto her. Whatever she likes.

And so?

I'm not kidding that I'm autistic. I don't mean "social awkward no lifer" autistic, I mean "medically diagnosed and taking three pills a day" autistic. Back in High School, before I had the diagnosis and the pills? I was worse than Ako.

Isolation doesn't make things better. Humans are social creatures who crave interaction with other humans, even the autistic ones who find that interaction difficult or painful or incomprehensible. Letting Ako be a hiki just means she's be a miserable lonely hiki her whole life. Sending her to school means she has at least a chance to learn those social skills that everyone else picks up so easily.

autistic and retarded are 2 different things.she is not autistic.
>I was worse than Ako.
but did you stalk some girl and proclaim you would be her husband and she had to take care of you?No you were in your on corner till you got mildly better, little things to matter. also Im not against letting her go to school but maybe a specialized school would be more helpful.my main point is that she has legit problems and is not a a cutesy quirky girlfriend and more acknowledgment of the truth would be nice.

oh and
>You make it sound like she's something unusual.
it is unusual, if most of the world was like that then it would not function.+ taking advantage of peoples emotional or mental weakness is not nice.

probably all it's good for anyways

Quake was shitty series to begin with man. There was a reason you don't see arena shooters anymore. They're boring as shit to both play and watch. Halo was several times better in both gameplay and gamefeel.

please don't bully

>borderline

Nice joke OP.

Explains your virginity

>rape, NTR, rejection antics in future
I want to like this but it's making it hard.

>An FPS
The English, IT BURNS!!!

>actually saying first person shooter out loud
>even worse, doing it in your head
For what conceivable purpose? Do you read MOBA as multiplayer online battle arenas?

>getting mad about shooters

hey man if your reflexes are REALLY that shit then stick to turn based JRPGs. No one is judging you. But for those of us without muscular diseases we'll keep enjoying games that require snap reflexes.

>ako playing overwatch as mercy keeping the heals on bastion
>"this is so easy even i can do it, rusian!"

Bastion can heal himself, you dumb slag!

>Do you read MOBA as multiplayer online battle arenas?
i-is that bad?

No, that's my waifu.

I say it in my head as "moh-bah". You don't read "lol" as "ehl-oh-ehl", do you? it's clearly "lawl".

That's a terrible example, you're just going to confuse him even more.

I always spell out DPRK and USA when I read.

You have to play a good FPS (like Quake or Unreal) to say that you faggot.

Ako Tamaki is is the embodiment of Sup Forums, yet Sup Forums hates her because you fags can't handle the truth: you're assholes and that's why women hate you. Maybe if you treat women as persons instead of being thirsty yet unwilling to admit your thirst, more women would be your friends and you wouldn't be lonely, antisocial faggots.

Shouldn't you be shitting up /r9k/ right now, roastie?

new " I could say the same about your mom" thread?

That's ridiculous. You read out "Democratic People's Republic of Korea," a thirteen syllable phrase, instead of DPRK, which is four? You need to improve your reading efficiency.

pretty sure when you're reading in your head you can fucking breeze through complicated phrases fast as shit.

Him dying won't get your lunch money back and broken undies fixed.

Sup Forumsermin, robots, and butthurt subheroine fans hate her. Ako is just another adorable fantasy nerd girlfriend, a character like Tomoko is more an embodiment.

>Subvocalizing

But Tomoko is an adorable fantasy nerd girlfriend as well.

Some people take to her that way. The difference is that Ako was overtly created for that purpose while Tomoko is a "literally you" character who is waifu'd by some people.

>like Tomoko
no
tomoko is a realistically flawed character,
in fact thats the reason why a lot of people liked her,
not because she was wish fulfillment
its the opposite
she was relatable
thats the difference.

That's what I said.

He didn't say she is like Tomoko. Quite the opposite, actuallym

Ako is confirmed garbage

Why do characters care so much about being "popular"? It's not enough to have friends, they need to be loved by everyone.

That's a MW ref right

Schwein just wants to hide her powerlevel and have a normal highschool life. Schwein is ya fembro who'll go hit the |bar and pick up sluts whicha

Except she overcompensates so hard she goes past bro to bitch.

I remember this pasta.

I wanna play an mmo to make online friends but they're all bad and I'm moving in a week and won't have internet anyway. This is total fucking ass

Rejection?

>he doesn't know

I don't

I'm so sorry

...why?
Was she just massively leading him on the whole time?
That's horrible... she's horrible...

She doesn't want ot accept real life responsibilities of a relationship. In game, all she has to do is type with a lot of ~~~~~~ and spam emotes to be a wife

so she's afraid of commitment? that's a new one.

It's more than that, she's still afraid of real life.

But she's willing to fuck him and has no life, right? So he can bang her regularly and hang out with her and it's not like she's going to fuck anyone else, so that's pretty much just dating a shut-in.

More like taking advantage of the mentally ill

Isn't she using a nugget

this show looks so bad. can't even fap to the girls. the artstyle is terrible

You may not have social skills user, but you certainly have my respect.

I know this is bait, and old bait at that, but I felt the need to mention that Halo is technically an arena shooter.

She's ridiculously annoying and pathetic, but that seriously does not rise to the level of a mental illness. If he's willing to put up with her, he can just date her while she calls him Rusian. After they've been together for a while, he can point out that they're basically dating in real life, and everything is fine. There's no need to ever ask her to go out with him, she just will because she wants to.

SHIRTS DON'T WORK LIKE THAT

What do you mean?

Schwein best girl

At least I can fuck it. Better than the borderline burden I already live with.

Poor muslims can't have best pig

She's an infidel anyway.

Isn't everyone nowadays

oh lawd, another blonde tsundere with twintails

No, but they can try really fucking hard sometimes.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E