Looking for editors for "Angel Cop"

I have done a english script for the manga "Angel Cop" and I'm looking for an editor.

The script is rough and rather close to the japanese wording. It needs spellchecking and maybe some re-wording.
English is not my first language.

Will post some examples I made with my B-grade Photoshop skills

I'd love to help you, user. I have an editorial job, so I can give it a shot.

Good luck.

Here is the file

I wish I could help. Godspeed user.

I'll have some free time and could help. sounds like something I'd be good at, although maybe not as good as

I'm just throwing it out there.
Translated and posted it a while ago in response to a thread on /m/, but it didn't go anywhere, apparently.
Whoever wants to use it, feel free. Don't need any credits, just write "user" for translator

I'll take care of this, user. I will post a link here, to as much as I can do until by sunday 6pm GMT. I'll start the thread with the pic you used for this thread.

aw man I remember it
You're the best, dude!

It's a great little manga. Not as brutal as the OVA but it has a charm of its own.

The afterword written by Aikawa Shou was really interesting, although it gave me a lot of trouble. I don't know how to properly translate his writing style.
And he mentions a lot of japanese television programs, that never left japan. So how was I gonna translate those titles? In the end I decided to wing it.
Hope it worked

Double dubs don't lie.

I'm counting on you, user.

interesting, I saw the Angel Cop OVAs years ago. Raiden looked a lot more like Hacker in it

Thanks for your work, I don't mind so long as the afterword is readable and cohesive to understand.

>Not as brutal as the OVA
does that mean no "manchester special" or watever that one abundant waste of bullet was called?

Been waiting for this for years.

Unfortunately I lack any of the skills to assist you in any way.

But I'll be looking forward to the completed translations.

No, I just mean less torn-off limbs and less emphasis on gore

I'll do my best guys!

Dat background

No colorado-style shooting in the manga. Angel is quite different here

Is the jew shit still in it?

Nope. That's just in the anime

yeah, even the first image of the thread was surprisingly different from the OVA in style, to me

damnit!

bump

Good luck and good work.