What's your opinion on TACTICAL ASSAULT RADICALISATION TERRORIST NAZI ALTRIGHT WHITE SUPREMACIST TRAINING HIKES?

What's your opinion on TACTICAL ASSAULT RADICALISATION TERRORIST NAZI ALTRIGHT WHITE SUPREMACIST TRAINING HIKES?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1505296929601.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy
youtube.com/watch?v=eCUswJAeV8U
archive.is/1MUn3)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need better accompanying music

haha most of this fags in picture died so arabs and niggers can invade europe.

MY FUCKING EARS FAGGOT

I like anybody who acts civilized and can use reason to debate topics. I don't care if that means only whites or if it means people of all colors. I think nationalism based on democratic and western values is better than racial/tribal nationalism desu
>hiking is fun though

Wow. How tolerant!

That tolerance is going to be so useful when browns are voted into power, take away every one of your rights and actively work to steal everything your ancestors worked so hard for and genocide you

It's not /tolerance/ it's realism. Keep in mind with those standards I still hate like 55% of niggers because they don't act like civilized people in public

>browns get voted into power and genocide whitey
that's why you need to stop being a racist now. you're giving them the fuel that they need to want to genocide you when they have the ability. Stop being racist now and accept being equal to them or live to see yourself be put behind them

>that's why you need to stop being a racist now. you're giving them the fuel that they need to want to genocide you when they have the ability
Had me for a moment there.

Man, to live in that era. To share bedrooms and bathrooms for months and years and then be given a warm cup of beer before being sent to the Russian steppes. What a life.

you're not understanding bud. You can't hate them for their race. You can hate them for what they do, but you can't say that it's all black people. You're empowering them. They're reproducing faster than you and you're trying to make the tension between you and them worse? Stupid and sad! The world moves on, the thought of a 100% white country is just a long forgotten dream. I'm not saying their culture is good, white culture is better. But you're polarizing blacks and whites. When blacks see a (((resurgence))) of white supremacy, it makes them want to group up and take you out. Why would you want to be the enemy of the group that you think is about to be in power?

>Blacks have been fighting for black interests since eternity
>No no! If whites start doing that then blacks will get really mad!

>whites have been fighting for white interests for eternity
>blacks have been fighting for black interests for eternity

m-maybe we should just fight for something that benefits everybody?
>shut the fuck up race traitor scumbag

>>shut the fuck up race traitor scumbag
Unironically this you nigger apologist

The swastika is not alt right, stormfag
Don't you know Hitler hated Australians?

People who act civilized and contribute to society are good in my book no matter what color skin they have.
>tfw wanting western values to succeed is now treason against whites

>I don't care if that means only whites or if it means people of all colors
That's a lie, you do care
>I think nationalism based on democratic and western values is better than racial tribal nationalism
So even if it were true that only whites are capable of civilized debate, you'd still prefer to live in the fantasy world. You DO care if it means whites or if it means people of all colors.

fuck off nigger

2 gays goin hiking

>That's a lie, you do care
Nope, you can add value to a society even if you aren't human.
>So even if it were true that only whites are capable of civilized debate
If this were the case I would push for whites only, but only on the basis of kicking people out who can't intelligently defend their ideas.
>You DO care if it means whites or if it means people of all colors.
Nope. I hate rednecks and I hate "thug"-niggers. If you're stupid, I hate you. If you can have an intelligent conversation and you work a job and pay taxes, you're the highest quality citizen.

>>You can't hate them for their race
>implying I hate anybody
>implying you can tell me what to do regardless

Also, blacks aren't the problem anywhere. The problem is Muslims in Europe and Mestizos in America. Blacks are just along for the ride. Blacks in the West reproduce below replacement.

>implying you were the person that post is addressed to
>implying I'm telling you what to do and not suggesting how to avoid getting genocided

>The problem is Muslims
yes
>Blacks are just along for the ride
yes but I think there is some potential for contribution to society amongst them

wow dude nice argument you have there I think you totally changed my mind.

Did you really think that continuing to say "white people are the best we are the only people who deserve to prosper" would not eventually lead to another group wanting to take your shit?

They're not alt-right.

they're outright nazis

>"white people are the best we are the only people who deserve to prosper"
Who says white people are the best? Where did you hear that from? Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, and everybody important on the alt right says whites are not the best on every metric, i.e. IQ compared to Asians

If alt-right people say "whites need a country for themselves" and all the non-whites hear is "white people are the best we are the only people who deserve to prosper", then that kind of contradicts the idea that those non-whites can debate in a civilized manner, doesn't it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy
here maybe you should read a little bit about what you're supporting before you spout your diet-racism
even-more-of-a-pussy-than-richard-spencer shit

A Wikipedia page?

What are you trying to say?
>hey, fellow white people, let's listen to what the SPLC has to say on what qualifies as a racist
>Racist - noun - A person that lacks melanin and is or is not currently breathing

I'm sorry, what does white supremacy mean in your words? Oh it means thinking white people are better than non white people? That's odd, its almost like the term defines itself

Fucking Trumptards

I'm waiting for your definition of white supremacy

because race isnt just skin deep retard. only whites asians and jews are capable of thriving in a democratic western society.

if you can prove scientifically/genetically that blacks are incapable of adapting and thriving in western society I will grab a tiki torch

the jew got you pretty good, i suggest leaving Sup Forums forever for being this fucking stupid.

not an argument

Is this an episode of Portlandia?

>babby's first keyboard

i see what you did there, you think your pretty clever dont ya?

maybe god, or karma is real

I do think I'm pretty clever, but not for the reasons you might think. Seriously, it's not common for blacks to integrate well into society but it ISN'T impossible, and excluding people because some people who have the same color skin as them are retards is just untenable in western society

there you did it again, race is not just skin color. if you dont understand that simple fact then you have no argument to make

I do understand that fact but you have yet to prove that the genetic differences between blacks and whites makes blacks incapable of thriving in society ;) and anyway, excluding people because some people who have the same ancestry as them are retards is just as untenable

also it's pretty clear that you have no argument to make, so if your next response doesn't have one I'm gonna stop dignifying you with (you)s

h-h-h-hail v-v-iktorie, brother!

What about this plan:
We spend billions funding experiments to try and educate and civilise other primates to perform menial labour jobs

Why not?

Efficiency doesn't matter
Life matters oh-so-much

Let's do it. Let's integrate intelligent apes into society - all of them. When they fail, we'll put them in media so they can sing and dance or in sports where they shine but we'll still steadily increase the education budget so they can get the same tax-payer funded education as every other creature.

Why not?

If you can teach apes to work factory jobs I'm all for it dude, it will just kinda suck when they decide they don't want to be slave labor anymore and we have to start giving them rights
that said, I wouldn't vote to fund that project because I think you're being facetious and I think that project would be impossible.

niggers are the blight on our entire american society. i dont have to prove shit, the fucking numbers are there. iq, crime rate, drugs, prison. they only make up 14% of the population, which means that at max only about 8% of them are even capable of doing any of that.

>i dont have to prove shit
you actually do, you're making a nigger-tier argument. Actually I've heard better from black people.
>iq, crime rate, drugs, prison
some white people also do drugs and commit crimes, does that mean all white people are incapable of thriving in western society?
>they only make up 14% of the population, which means that at max only about 8% of them are even capable of doing any of that.
in 2015, 12.6% of the US population was of african decent. What argument are you making here? Your nigger-tier sentence structure is kind of hard to read

Why do Nazis like to hike so much?

testosterone and brotherly bonding. also nature

No. It's a great project and you're an immoral person for discriminating against fellow primates.

There is more genetic variation within our species than there is between, you hater!

>posting images of white nationalists when all you do is talk about how retarded white nationalists are

It was a decent strawman, but not really a good parallel. The ability that blacks have to contribute to society is a lot greater than a primates. If primates did show a potential to be useful to society, I would support a project like the one you said.

>when you're so upset by losing an argument that you have to insult the memes

>Larp in the mountains/countryside while your girls are being gang banged in the city.

Ethno movements in a nutshell.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCUswJAeV8U

your trying to pick apart my argument without addressing what i said. blacks make up around 14% of the population but commit over half the recorded crimes. take out children under18 and elderly and that number goes down to around 8. they cannot thrive as a group, they dont belong in western society.

Most whites have been prostating themselves before the brown hordes for decades and it's only gotten worse.
>if you fight your enemies they win

No, you actually just DIDN'T say
>but commit over half the recorded crimes
44% of mass shootings are committed by white people, arguably the most horrific of crimes. Why aren't you arguing that white people don't belong in western society? (archive.is/1MUn3)

>hint: your argument should be about test scores and employment rates if you want it to actually be indicative of how well blacks would do in western society

>if you make a group that could be your friend your enemy they will try to kill you
If the new right movement was about repairing race relations instead of white supremacy, do you think we would be closer or further away from white genocide?

44% means they're under-represented you disingenuous fag. In a 100% white country 100% of the crimes would be committed by whites

Closer, multiethnic societies always divide down ethnic lines and it always results in conflict, all you're arguing for is suicide to prevent being murdered

'Repairing race relations' means bending over and taking it up the ass because you're white.

Rhodesia is a perfect example of repaired race relations

Stop being such a brainwashed cuckservative

>disingenuous fag
lol don't get heated buddy its just words on the internet :^)
Doesn't change the fact that white people commit almost 4 times more mass murders than blacks.

And you're arguing for murder to prevent, what, people being of a different race than you? If you want to deport criminals and communists, I will stand right next to you. When you want to deport people because of their heritage, I'll tell you to fuck off

oh now your not even trying. less than 8% of the population commit over 50% of all crime. they dont belong in our type of society. this is the 3rd time i made this point, you have not refuted my statement.

>tfw to intelligent to understand per capita statistics

Why do you think racial exclusion is untenable in Western Society when America was founded on racial exclusion and Australia had a whites-only immigration policy until 1971?

>hurr durr I'm such a good person for hating rednecks so I get to define what Western Civilization is

2nd time. Sure, those statistics are true. That doesn't mean that black people are incapable of being respectful tax-paying citizens.

>not treating blacks like subhumans = being their slaves

>tfw any of these statistics were per capita

>America was founded on racial exclusion
America's economy was founded on agricultural slavery, we realized slavery isn't compatible with a free society, and stopped it. I don't understand why "well my father did a thing that was pretty bad and stuff but I'm gonna do it again because uh.. white people". Idk dude, I'm not being convinced to join your ethnostate by this

>hurr durr I'm such a good person for hating rednecks so I get to define what Western Civilization is
this is so not even the argument that was made lol

And this is how you spot a nigger.

OH SHIT DUDE I HAVE BEEN HAD, GOOD GAME EVERYBODY I'M THROWING IN THE TOWEL I AM CLEARLY BLACK AND SUBHUMAN

that has nothing to do with what i said. lets try this a 4th time. 8% population 50% crime they dont belong, now you say something that directly addresses my statement or get the fuck out of this thread.

That's my whole point, you're trying to imply whites commit these huge amounts of mass shootings when in reality they're committing less than you'd expect for their percentage of the American population. It's such a stupid argument I don't even know what point you're trying to make

Probably not a bad idea considering the coming Holy War that will soon engulf the continent.

>That doesn't mean that black people are incapable of being respectful tax-paying citizens.
reading is hard isn't it bud

I'm trying to make the point that just because some people of a population commit heinous crimes doesn't mean you can discount the whole population as incompatible with western society

So what's your plan to instate eugenics onto the blacks until their population as a whole is compatible with Western society? Planned Parenthood didn't do the trick

again that has nothing to do with my statement. your not very good at this are you?

>instate eugenics
nah, get rid of welfare and then the ones who don't want to be civilized enough to get someone to hire them can starve to death

What percent of blacks commit crimes? Your statistic tells me NOTHING about how capable blacks are of thriving in western society. Do 100% of blacks commit murder? Because then, I would agree that they aren't compatible with western society. Listen bud, we both know that you're just quoting somebody else since you haven't made a single argument besides the meme-worthy "8% population 50% of murders"

>anglos lapring nazis
this is why we can't have nice things

It's not so easy to get rid of welfare when 90% of blacks vote for the welfare party

I guess those 10% of blacks are the ones who are compatible with Western society, right?

Then you're missing the salient portion of the argument, it's not just because they're criminal or have a lower average IQ that they're incompatible, groups with higher IQ and lower criminality are still incompatible, just as whites aren't compatible with African society. Differences in IQ, criminality, behaviour, physical makeup etc. all show that there are fundamental differences between racial groups, they're incompatible simply because they're different and thinking they aren't is just playing pretend on a grand scale. It's an ingrained part of human nature that people want to be with other people that look and act like them, it's not a mistake that diversity and division have the same etymological root. Read "Bowling Alone".

>we realised slavery wasn't compatible with a free society
Jesus fucking christ.

Every western nation affords less freedom to their citizens today than any communist or fascist government in history yet you brainwashed morons will talk about how true freedom is negroes drinking from the same water fountain.

Americans can not freely express truly controversial ideas, they are losing all their gun rights, they have completely lost their right to free association, they're monitored consistently by secret government agencies, their earnings are stolen from them to pay for growing redistribution programs, they can barely cut through red tape surrounding business, they can't decide to live life how they please, the environment is going to shit so they'll inevitably live like some Chinese shithole, their entertainment is political propaganda, their media is political propaganda, their elections are a joke, you're neck deep in non-whites anywhere you go, your children will be bullied for not hating "whiteness", your grandchildren will be beaten for being white, their kids will be the victims of a mass genocide and you can't do anything besides be another good consumer that lives their mediocre life so you can get back to your tv.

But at least we don't discriminate like the Nazis!

>roos

Are these guys even German?

Just give them a based Trump hat and they'll based vote for the based end of welfare

I think it's so funny (but really kinda sad) that you guys literally think that because people descended from a different ape that they aren't capable of living peacefully on the same continent.

your resorting to alot of logical fallacies just to stay in this convo. 1 the vast majority of all crimes commited by black people are done by males 18 - 35. 2 blacks have not and can not thrive in this type of society. 3 while murder is a crime they commit in exponentially greater numbers than whites, they also commit every other fucking crime too in exponentially greater numbers. 4 your attacking my source and not my statement.

>blacks have not and can not thrive in this type of society
this is the statement I'm attacking. The attack on your source wasn't to say your source isn't credible or real information, just that it doesn't support your argument at all.

>your resorting to alot of logical fallacies just to stay in this convo
well meme'd friendo

history tells us this is true. there was even a huge war fought over it.

I think it's funny, but really kind of sad you think you know better than tens of thousands of years of human development.

Yeah, and wars were fought over religion. I'm sure there will never be a time or society in which religions can coexist

not an argument

Tens of thousands of years of documented, large scale societal examples of you being out and out wrong isn't an argument now?

>They need better accompanying music
that's why you chose that flag

Didn't even address the majority of my post, anyway, they are capable of living peacefully, they just have to be separate.

I swear you faggots are some of the dumbest morons out there. Do not reveal your powerlevel you cretins. Just keep that nazi shit to yourselves and gather your strength in secret.

yeah and when the white colony has more advanced technology and stronger economy, I'm sure there will be zero conflict
The point of integration is to not have racial conflicts anymore

>you being out and out wrong
nah just because people have been afraid of other races and protective of their own doesn't mean that we have to keep fighting until only one race survives. and don't pretend that segregated states wouldn't lead to one completely conquering the other.

oh i get it your playing retarded ok got ya. show me anywhere in world history that blacks thrived in any white nation. its never happened and it wont any time soon.

>he doesn't agree with me he must be playing retard
No, I've been playing devils advocate for much of this thread (echo chambers are bad), but I still think your argument is based in fallacy and also stupid

>that we have to keep fighting until only one race survives.

Who said that? Where did i argue for that? Most people here aren't aruging for wholesale genocide, just X for X, Y for Y and Z for Z.

Also what happens when all the shitskins you would tolerate shit out a 2nd generation of entitled fuckwads that completely go against their parents values that you support? As is happening unequivocally right now across the West where the refugees of Iran and all the people who yearned for freedom produce 2nd generation terrorists who slaughter the population of the country that gave their parents a chance (born out of the exact idea you are advocating). What then.

so you cant show any evidence of blacks thriving in a white nation?

Are you a leftist pretending to be civic or a WN playing devil's advocate? Because you're arguments are some really weak shit. Nobody's saying there'll be zero conflict, there can still be religious, economic and ideological conflict. Do you have anything else to bring to the table other than weak strawmen and deflections?

>mobile video of skinnyfat teens looking ragtag as fuck while larping as hitler jugend
This is the fuel that keeps the media laughing at us.

dude, you live in america. for the last 8 years your leader was black. please tell me again how black people are incapable of being civilized members of society.

I don't really identify with a political group but I am pro-white, just not to the extent of excluding other people from our great country.
>religious, economic and ideological conflict
when the states are racial segregated, that would be RACIAL conflict.
>you're arguments are some really weak shit
your* mad lol

What then.

Because Europe is a big place to take back.