TRIGGERED

See you at the Oktoberfest, /polfag!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNamch-DZ8Y
muenchenkotzt.de/
en.wikikepedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Transvaal.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dont worry we dont want these 2 ugly bitches and that two bros need a passport. so its ok for me

nigga got sick sneakers.

whatever makes you sleep, virgin

OOGA BOOGA OKTOBERFEST BIX NOOD

Yeah those area K mart brand Champion sneakers, about $19.99 at K mart, or 2 months work in Poland

>The new Germans
>Ooga booga, gibs me dat white wimminz

wow rude, man I make like 600$ so fuck off im not that poor.

Bavaria really needs to separate from (((Germany))).

>$600/year
>roughly 2.5 pairs of these sneaks / month

Not bad

Is it true it is illegal for cops to arrest you for drunkenness during Oktoberfest? Got any more fun facts about Germany's coolest national holiday?
Also is it true the beer costs like $20 a glass during that time? I could never go because I am a weak livered puritans American, and proud of it

>$600/year

Im sorry I forgout USA people share their salaries on a yearly basis. of course thats my monthly salary.

>Oktoberfest

Turboplebian circlejerk

Them bucks go further in Poland then they do in America, $600/mo wouldn't even cover a studio apt where I'm at.

It seems like niggers are attempting to culturally appropriate whitey a lot more shamelessly recently. Of course when niggers stick their noses in white culture its "progressive" and something to be celebrated by cuck whites, while the nigs then pat themselves on the back for their #blackexcellence while concocting some story about how they actually invented whatever they are appropriating first and whitey just hid the real history of it.

At least there aren't any niggers, spics or mudslimes in Poland. Ayyyy

Go to Austria for it. I went to one in Vorarlberg, in a castle. No tourists, the beer cost the same as it usually did and the food was good.

Downsides include four years of studying German rendered completely useless, the worlds worst hangover and spending the night with a muh heritage American girl who worked in a school nearby.

Look at those superior ARYAN men.

>Is it true it is illegal for cops to arrest you for drunkenness during Oktoberfest?
No.

>Got any more fun facts about Germany's coolest national holiday?
It's strictly for tourists and gangsters. Normal people have long stopped going. Only exception: There's also the Käferzelt for celebs, which is highly overrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=vNamch-DZ8Y

BLACKED

look trough these photo´s that normal for the oktoberfest, in münich it´s fucked up. Hotel prizes get up tp 300 % for that time, you pay like 10 € for 1 sausage

muenchenkotzt.de/

> Oktoberfest
Who cares. You will have to be lucky to find a native bavarian there, pretty much only foreigners and prussian scum there.

Boy, are they gonna be disappointed. Luckily for them they'll have to be blackout drunk to even deal with the stench.

Off topic: can we get this flag for south africa?
en.wikikepedia.org/wiki/File:Flag_of_Transvaal.svg

Don't you have a toilet to clean user?