Sup Forums-Meta

Sup Forums-Meta

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH ALL THESE NEWFAGS TODAY?

JANNIES DO JOBBIES EDITION

My theory is they are EU paid shills, same with hillary shills, considering the german election is 14 days away.

Ah yes the shills on Sup Forums, whatever are they up to?

11 days m80

Fucked if I know, and boy do I like to get fucked.

Hello.

I guess time flies when you're having fun huh

I am certain it is this then, for the longest time there have been schultz v merkel threads when they are essentially the same brand of traitor

Conservatives got tired of winning and went back to Sup Forums. This is a libcuck board now :^)

indeed !!! but normie fags just dont get it here that they are two sides of the same coin.

forgot to post this one... i know my gimp skills suck LEL

Feel sorry for you, can't really give you any advice considering how far down the rabbit hole your country is

Fucking far.

We forgot our language. Found it in maths + faggots.

frankly i just wait for the collapse to go and larp fallout character!!!
honestly i feel like sometimes living in surreal comedy drama... its just fucking sad how people cant seem to understand what is fucking happening!!!

Definitely EU shills, they've been here since Barnier threw his tantrum at the press conference with David Davis and they got worse after we passed the EU withdrawal bill on Monday. Triggered eurocucks

LAUREN SOUTHERN THREADS! OH GOD STOP THE LAUREN SOUTHERN THREADS ALREADY! MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB PLEASE!

Yeah, I can't do that though.

It's because you're all living in my dream, but I want to wake up with all you weird fuckers. People can understand that better than they can understand 'maybe I shouldn't kill/maim/rape'.

i agree

So when do I get my secret decoder ring? I'm still kind of a newfag but I catch on pretty quickly, since my brains nearly half as big as my cock.

Looking at you, Kimble. I did figure out who you are, after all. That's gotta be worth something round here....

It's worth a blowjob at christmas at the very least.

That's a Billy May Guarantee.

>'maybe I shouldn't kill/maim/rape'
You deserve to get raped, maimed and killed for just stating this.

Yeah. It hurt last time.

I'll remember next time not to let YOU know though.

Ever had a torn rectum? DO NOT RECOMMEND. Unsubscribe.

Create a board for e-celebs
The shills can be weeded off by the natural gatekeepers, no need to turn into reddit and ban them

what i was trying to say is with all the gutmensch retards here i dont see anything that can safe this country here...
fuck i cant even put it into words !!!
for example i had to drive thru a no go zone that is highly cultural enriched the other day. wile i was driving thru it i asked my normie college if he doesnt find it suspicious that there are up to 10-15 bride dress stores on one street in a fucking ghetto and all i got where stupid answers like "are u implying that they are money laundring operations" and than the topic was done for him... while he just fucking answered my question but where to normie to get it...

Well, I gotta be the fence you straddle.

That's all politics is.

Politic opponents/pundits/voters define the fence they most identify as being stable, and then describe the side they fall on to.

Rinse repeat.

I don't mind being a fence. It's just gonna suck a whole lot because you guys are fat fuckers.

Ya feel me?

haha yeah... more like fat pacified fuckers.
but i get what u mean... its just so sad that there are so many sheep minded people.
thats why i love u glorious basterds here on this board... cause u have a mind on its own and i can respect that a lot

anyway got to run and do some normie world shit... have a beer for me aussi bro

NIGGER DICK = AIDS STICK

>NEWFAGS TODAY?

Today? This place has always been new-fag city!

Die with your rage