How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Proto and 1.0 are practically the same generation.

The cute girls in Lucky Star didn't do cute things.

What? There's a 5 years gap between them.

In what universe? Prototypes and 1.0 versions are barely comparable. At least in software engineering which is what I know.

K-on is the shittiest of the 3.

K-on is the best of the 3.

This.

This.

And like in cliché stories/videogames, the prototype is way better than the mass-produced "perfectioned" version.

Yes K-On! is pinnacle of moeshit.

If you like buggy games with unbalanced mechanics sure.

That is still a short amount of time and even smaller in history of tv anime.

They're all subgenres of the cute girls doing cute things genre, because everything a group of cute girls do can be classified as cute as well.

This.
Know doing cute things the doing trivial things difference doing funny things.

K-ON is the definition of cute girls doing trivial things. The only thing that makes their actions "cute" to you is because you find the girls moe enough.

LS is sinefield levels of trivial
Way more than K-ON which is focused more on their friendship and the club, so most interactions have something to do with that, be it eating cake or practicing their band

It's ok to like K-ON, but don't pretend it was somehow deeper or higher quality than Lucky Star just because you liked it more. It's cute girls doing inane things, just like all CGDCT shows; there's no shame in liking it, but I wish people would stop pretending like there's more to it when there isn't.

I'm not pretending anything
K-on is written around more its central theme, the school club, all their interactions come though or are related their school club
Its not pretending its deep, its just realizing how something is written
LS on the other hand goes fuck it all on their themes and just follows its characters on different situations, ranging from school friendship to family relations
It is a different way to write your "story" than K-on and its pretty clear if you watch both of them back to back
I am not praising either of them, just pointing out how they are structured and how they are different even though both are on the "cute girls doing * " genre

Retarded in multiple ways.

At least it's on-topic bait.

When the K-On characters aren't doing the school festival concert they're pretty much doing trivial things like in Lucky Star and funny things like in Azumanga Daioh.

They are either in their club room procrastinating practice or at their homes doing some kind of group study and talking about band stuff
The central theme of K-on is the band talk and music references and it keeps showing up all the time no mater the scene they are, even the beach episode started as a band trip for them to practice
While Lucky Star has no such theme limiting their scenes, LS also has secondary and thirtiary characters that get the spot light once or twice and we follow them around like any other character, while on K-On the focus is much more on the main 5, only diverging to the secondary cast when they are with Azusa, who is part of the man 5
LS is sinefield but loser on its structure, but not so focused on its cast like Friends can be
K-On is sinefield if every one of Jerry friends were also comedians and did stand up shows, a better realization of the show structure 2 Broke Girls uses

I don't really understand the point of the classification, but sure.

And they're both CGDCT shows

This.

user what is your problem? You are always saying "don't call k-on deep" and yet you are the only one using that word. I don't understand why it triggers you when someone likes the show for anything besides the cute aspect.

Azumanga Diaoh tries too hard to be funny and is incredibly bland. All the characters are really shitty and not at all likable.

>7 years later and people still discuss/praise K-On
Literally girls doing nothing. Not that shitty "hurr durr LITERALLY [adjective] x---DDDDD" that retards and normalfags have been using for the past 2 years but the show is literally girls doing fuckall. There's nothing cute, funny, or enjoyable about it. If you wanted to see small talk, just go pick up Pearls Before Swine and Calvin & Hobbes and pick out the strips where it's just talking heads. Or read a 4koma. Both options will give you a much better experience.

>but muh seinfeld
Seinfeld is comprised of the oddities of everyday life with a focus on city dwellers. No, there's nothing deep or meaningful about Seinfeld. K-On is highschool with whatever the fuck "light music" is. If anything, K-On is the show about nothing that Jerry and George talked about that would somehow work out; reality is stranger than fiction.

>b-but emotional moments
>m-muh trials and tribulations
I seriously hope you guys don't believe this.

Nah it's pretty great

Why are you mad though?

Nah dude
LS was the show about nothing Jerry and George talk about, or Plastic Nee-san since the only thing grounding those shows was the school setting, but besides that, anything was game

K-on just like sinefield had a setting and something to tie around its narratives (Friends living in NY vs a lazy music club), you just prefer to listen to jerry ask about the deal on something and do nothing more than listening to yui being retarded again and mispronouncing English words

Proto cute girls - Cardcaptor Sakura
Cute girls - Azumanga Daioh
Post cute girls - Lucky Star
Cute girls revival - K-On!

Be that as it may, Osaka and Chiyo-chan are great.

Get the fuck out.