Sup Forums nuclear weapons program

as tensions with north korea rise, and the threat of nuclear war that ccomes hand in hand, part and parcel, if you will, with it. the atmosphere is somewhat subdued on the chans, maybe because you lads dont think it will happen or whatever.

anyway this thread is for the discussion research and implementation of our own private nuclear weapons and balistic missle nuclear capable rocket program.

im sure that with brains as big as ours we should be able to figure out a way to create some nuclear weapons with intercontinental range fairly rapidly.

NOTE: this thread is for white people only, any shit skins with terroristic attitudes with be nuked, after we finish construction of the first of, hopefully, many privstely owned nuclear weapons of mass and far reaching destruction. lets face it, nukes have been banned and under used for far too long. so lets kick things off.

here are some of the basic parts we will need

lets face it if these under nourished asian freaks can do it why cant we?

>anyway this thread is for the discussion research and implementation of our own private nuclear weapons

Sorry bro, that ain't going to happen.

>Australian poster
>lives in the one country with one of the largest export of uranium
All you have to do is exchange a few beers to the engineers at the refining plant every week or so and get some fresh uranium.

chin up fAGGot the sun never sets on the australian empire

>chin up fAGGot the sun never sets on the australian empire

Not quite what I meant....

Making a nuclear weapon isn't exactly a walk in the park.

Why do you need a rocket? Can you build a nuke that fits in a shipping container? You can smuggle people, drugs, anything across both the southern border and in the big ships at the ports. Can you seal the container up so that it isn't detectable? Can you trick the dock workers into thinking its just a standard shipping container full of human trafficking victims?

Ok. Where the fuck do you propose to gain access to weapons grade plutonium and the necessary equipment to refine it?............

I can hook you up with some old soviet nukes. Good stuff.

oh, I am SO abandoning this thread.

You can use uranium, it's not hard to come across.
>and the necessary equipment to refine it
The CIA niggers lurking this thread may help with this.

Making nukes is easy

Its enriched uranium that's the hard bit

i reckon i could run into the mine near where i live and pinch some then you guys just needa tell me how to enrich it. i mean its uranium, does it really truly need to be plutonium?

yeah yeah sweet u know how to make nukes? no worries, the nukes is the easy part. the icbms's are the hard part. any rocket enthusiasts here that wanna chip in?

stiga larp-va ve

Yeah! Can't we make some dirty bombs or some shit?

shh, goyim ne znaqt

>not posting the actual Sup Forums nuclear weapons program

Some kid tried to make one from hundreds if not thousands of smoke detectors. Apparently radio active material is or was used in smoke detectors. He wound up being poisoned by his work and shut down. Nukes are surprisingly easy to make but not so much getting the material

Hell yeah, nukes for everyone!

>Dirty bombs
That would work for one shipment. After that though security would skyrocket if people started blowing up from mail.

As for the nukes, this may work but the concern I have is if north kukrea has any anti air or nuke prevention measures.

they reckon its hard to "miniturize nukes" n shiet

how hard would it be to miniturize a tac nuke to be able to be drone carried? like tac nukes are smaller the hiroshimer n shiet

hey check it, you need 50kgs of nuke material apparently

this would be part of the "hard to miniturize part"

I hope your drone either has long range or high battery life. Or both

that's the spirit australia.
my great grandfather participated in the development of the V2 so i guess i'm more than qualified to help with the ballistic missile part

>long range or high battery life

an oxymoron surely

By some accounts Aum Shinryko got pretty close, closer if they didn't blow their wad early in the Tokyo subway.
If the Japs can do it under the leadership of some fat Japanon who thinks he's Jesus then I'm sure the autistic retards around here can make a good go of it.

I'm pretty sure a tac nuke is just a regular misled with a little bit of plutonium in the warhead

no see some other post, you need 50kg minimum (100~lbs) for a nuclear reaction to take place.

wait what? i just reread this shiT and what? you hve no idea how nukes work idiot pls lev this thred

this is sounding like some fucking terrorist thread.

CIA and ASIO is monitoring this thread. Say hello everyone.

asio is too busy with the sis gorrillion muslims the imported to our country.

well meaning white people could make a hundred icbm's with no onsequence, because we'd hve no reason to use them!

Don't fall for the fission / fusion jew. Come on over to and we'll figure out how to make scalar weapons with crap from the hardware store.