US NATIONAL DEBT PASSES $20 TRILLION

The more money gets printed, the less value each dollar has. They will devalue the currency until enough people realize this is a problem. The WHOLE public sector are nu-wave commies, surviving off decreasing the purchasing power of the dollar.

Its totally unlawful.

How long can it go on before there is a collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7XtEfnyylFk
youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
therussophile.org/gold-oil-dollars-russia-and-china.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drop the dollar as the world's reserve currency in favor of the SDR or a combined basket of strong currencies: the euro, pound and yen

>US Debt Clock
>shows everything but the time and date
sasuga

The US dollar is backed by the US military, the main reason it is the strongest currency in the world.
And therefore the reason why the US economy is the strongest in the world.
And therefore the reason we can live in relative decadence in our "service industry" economy that doesn't do anything.
except suck off the tit of the US military.

All of America is a welfare queen living off of the US soldier.
Because the main export of the US is global stability.

yeah because removal of saddam and gaddaffi really improved global stability. you export wars and ghettos, obese imbecile. don't pretend you have moral ground to stand on and noble purpose to fight for. america needs bases all over the world in order to maintain dollar's status as reserve currency and enjoy extravagant lifestyle at the expense of the rest of the world.

Europe was mindlessly importing migrants long before gaddafi or saddam were removed.

Pic related is what will bring the house of cards down. Unfunded liabilities are expenses the government has committed to pay in the future but aren't due just yet, think pensions.

In case anyone is having trouble counting the number of digits: yes, that's $107 TRILLION. Also bear in mind that this figure is the government's own figure, i.e. a pack of lies. External assessment of these liabilities put the figure in the $150-200 trillion range.

Obviously there's no way to cover this funding gap. Prepare accordingly.

>the main export of the US is global stability

7th post best post

Thats the plan. The New World Order currency is the SDR.

Its not a good thing

Wow it's nothing

It's just 1 billion more than yesterday. Big whoop.

>euro, pound and yen
>strong currencies
Pick one

They're just as bad you realise? They do literally the same thing, it's just that the cucked commie populations don't give a shit and think daddy keynes was rights and countries will be able to print for the rest of eternity.

Free banking is the only solution.

The Austrian economists have a perfect record, and yet again they'll be proven right. It's time to ditch Keynesian and Monetarist economics, both are a cancer on civilisation.

How the fuck did we waste 165 billion already?

What the fuck?

>How long can it go on before there is a collapse?

Considering its entire "worth" is a speculative lie based on who owns the debt; never.

Will probably take 20 years before people actually question the scam.

welfare

t. "White" American

This whole debt thing is a meme
Who do we owe it to? The money god?

All fiat currencies are backed by NOTHING, and that NOTHING is simply printed and paid to the military.

As soon as the pleb soldiers figure this out, they will have ZERO motivation to work for monetized debt, but they got the job by being dense, so the cycle of stupid continues.

That's why the US government doesn't give a fuck about its veterans.

oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/China-Readies-Yuan-Priced-Crude-Oil-Benchmark-Backed-By-Gold.html

RIP United Slaves of The Chosen People

>107 Trillion
fucking HOW?

>All of America is a welfare queen living off of the US soldier.

No, we're a vassal state of the 1871 Vatican that owns the military.

Get it right if you're going to badmouth it.

Understand that The United States of America is different from the "United States" [corporation].

U.S debt is backed by bombs

>Because the main export of the US is global stability.
Top fucking kek. The whole reason that the US even has such a massive military is so that it can bully the world into keeping the dollar as the world's reserve currency. When someone gets the silly idea to replace it, the US steps in and replaces that regime. See: The entire fucking mess that is the Middle East.

The US doesn't export stability, it steals it.

maybe we should stop letting israel rob us

/thread

H-how do I prepare

delusional

services are necessary for a developed nation you idiot

>thinking this means anything

buy gold and silver

Yeah sorry I'm retarded, I meant friedman. Keynes was vehemently anti-monetarism but his naive and impossible solutions were equally dogshit, as has been proven again and again. Keynes still plays an equally if not bigger role in this.

>When someone gets the silly idea to replace it, the US steps in and replaces that regime. See: The entire fucking mess that is the Middle East.

See: China

Looks like Keynes could make the economy much more productive

> getting no yield out of my investment
No thanks mate

Meh, they'll be too old to do anything about it.

That's a calculated risk.

What do you do with gold and silver when U.S. goes down and wars start around the world to fill the power vacuum

Don't I need water sources, replenishable foods and veggies? Farm? Land? Weapons? Trade?

No, Keynes gives you the appearance of a productive economy.

No - its fake productivity. You can just print currency and make it look like you are being productive, but in reality you're not.

I disagree, we are in the digital age now. 1s and 0s have no effect on money devaluation. Its all an illusion and we can pump bank accounts full of money with a keyboard all day long. No gold backing required.

Goddammit, I love places like that.
Also, the gloves and hairnet area are nice touch.

Its a store of wealth, not an investment. The economy will crash, its guaranteed, and those with gold and silver will transfer their wealth through to the next system

You trade it for that stuff. Gold has been used as a currency and store of value far longer than modern money.

The dollar is only valuable as long as everyone keeps perceiving it as such and as long as the us government exists. Gold is valuable by itself, without the need of any institution backing it.

>The US dollar is backed by the US military
You have no idea how economics work, do you? You obviously have no idea how value of currency is formed.

yes - gold and silver will always be seen as exchangeable for those things. Precious metals are the only things that qualify as the definition of money

Are you genuinely retarded or just ignorant?
>What is velocity of money
>What is inflation

The form currency takes (physical vs. digital) has no bearing on the effects of unlimited "printing"

Debt is not Capital.

Our nations and "the international community" run on debt that they can just print as much of as they want.

This devalues the currency.

Thats why you can't afford a house or start a family.
youtube.com/watch?v=7XtEfnyylFk

youtube.com/watch?v=4AC6RSau7r8

youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU

>Precious metals are the only things that qualify as the definition of money

Why do you think people would use standardized currency and not just use barter when SHTF?

I guess it depends on the degree we're talking about.

If it's global SHTF, cigarettes will be worth far more than gold.

>fucking HOW?
Decades and decades of government overspending - primarily welfare and unnecessary military conflicts. But also making completely unfeasible arrangements with government workers concerning pensions. Arrangements that rely on the premise that """infinite growth""" is sustainable with finite resources; i.e. magical thinking.

The more and more I learn about economics, the more I see how much of an underrated genius Friedrich Hayek was. He anticipated all of this and supported solutions decades before all of these problems. No one ever listened to him, it was all "Keynes this" and "Chicago school that". We're going to see the era of Hayek in our lifetimes and finally we'll have a system that works. Whichever country implements it first will win.

I thought you were right the first time. I was giving evidence to you rpoints.

Until we remove the parasitic cental bankers who control money supply we will never be free lads.

cigarettes are perishable and not divisible and not fungible.

They don't qualify as money. Only gold and silver do.

What did you expect from a board claiming Bitcoin is as backed as the US dollar?

Sure, but the Keynes quote illustrates he's agreeing with us. He's saying the government will keep printing money, robbing the people in broad daylight and no one will notice by means of QE by the central bank i.e. he's saying monetarism is bad.

You don't need "money". You need "something to trade" when shit hits the fun-fan. Cigarettes, in battlefields, are used as currency/money for trading. Just an example, not gold.

Of course you want both.

Oh, I see. Yeah, you're right.

I rekon he knew what was going on and just benefitting from he ignorance of the masses.

If that "something to trade" is not gold or silver, its value will change depending on its condition.

A cigarette on the battle field might have got wet or crushed or might be a "light" cigarette or menthol or some brand you don't like. There's so many variables that alter the value.

Only gold and silver are reliable sources of actual value

How do we do it though? How do we make people realise that most problems that have plagued the west for over a century have been caused by central banking?

The great depression was caused by the Fed, and yet the free market is blamed while interventionists who made the situation worse like FDR are praised.

The great recession was caused by the Fed's incompetence again with obscenely low interest rates.

The diminishing wages since the 70s have been caused by the Fed's printing of glorified monopoly money i.e. the dollar.

The $20 trillion debt is a result of the Fed's ability to make new money out of thin air.

Yet the average person is convinced it's the rich people's fault.

Llc

No one will be clinging to silver or gold if the USA collapses. Unless you are equating it to being in the middle ages hahaha

I'd say water ranks pretty high, there's nobody to trade gold or silver if there is no drinking water. Won't it always have the same quality? drinking water that is? Allowing one to live?

The powers that be are buying as much gold and silver as they can get.

So is China

Of course, water is valuable, but it could be contaminated, was it from a lake, rain water, the source of a river?

You can't know for sure.

>No one will be clinging to silver or gold
t. 13 year old that knows nothing about money and value

Because they know that's the only way to truly undermine the USD.

And those bombs are backed by cheeseburgers. Sometimes on seeded bun. Sometimes on pretzel bun. Sometimes on wheat bun. Nonetheless, always the fucking burger, m8.

Drinking water is for all intents and purposes infinite. I can make drinking water by boiling sewage water. I can't make gold. Gold supply (or precious metal supply in general) on the other hand can be considered comparatively fixed.

People aren't going to trade a plot of farmland for a thousand buckets of drinking water. They will however trade it for a gold bullion.

Correct, water will be more valuable than gold.

>H-how do I prepare
Ask a hundred people this question and you'll get a hundred different answers. As this situation is unprecedented anyone claiming to know what they're doing is a barefaced liar.

My advice would be to do your own research, user. Acknowledging that the global financial system is utterly bankrupt and that conditions are likely to continue to deteriorate is the first step. The general theme is to try to move some portion of your wealth out of the system so that it's more difficult to confiscate when shit hits the fan.

Some folks opt for land, property, metal; but you need to decide for yourself. Things to avoid would be keeping large balances of """cash""" in your bank account and/or your savings account; your pension scheme is likely bankrupt - consider exiting; the stock market is running on fumes and only survives because central banks have taken to propping it up - consider exiting.

This is a giant topic though so do some reading and find out what might work best for you.

>The great recession was caused by the Fed's incompetence again with obscenely low interest rates
False. It was cause by hyper inflation and then a lack of circulating money supply after the collapse of countries after ww1.

The US has alot of resources, that when combined, far surpass the 20 trillion dollar value.

>I can make drinking water by boiling sewage water.

Try it and tell me what happens.

>Meh, they'll be too old to do anything about it.

This. Just ban postal votes to disenfrancise the diabetic Boomers counting on it, then slash it to the ground.

we. sell. debt.

China and Russia are working on a joint venture to tie the value of """currency""" to a gold/oil backed hybrid. Gold will certainly remain a viable store of value in the near future.
therussophile.org/gold-oil-dollars-russia-and-china.html/

see where it says "unfunded liabilities"? thats the real debt

We sell usd to ourselves and then our banks loan our companies that money and then those companies import other currencies from around the world that is then turned back into usd. It's perfect!

Saying your company owns assets worth more than your debt is a risky game.

Sure that factory techincally cost $20 million to build but try getting that much back in a pincb and suddenly those same assets aren't able to pay for themselves.

It's why accounting has a seperate valuation for liquidation.

Gold and silver are much like paper currency in that they are worth the value we place upon them. If you really think the economy will collapse and SHTF, you are better off stocking up on beans and bullets. You coins will be worthless in a post apocalyptic world. If you feel that strongly about such a collapse, work towards getting off the grid m8.

Women will still want their fancy jewelry and makeup, even in apocalyptic times

Patrician vid selection.

For Anons short on time that want a briefer (30 min) intro to the current lunacy, watch EP4:
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

They're useful because of their intrinsic properties (conductive/thermal/etc.) However, we don't create any of our own stuff anymore, so it's usefulness will be largely moot compared to its usefulness in the 19th century. Unless a vast swath suddenly learn how to create everything themselves (they'll die off long before that happens).

But again, it all boils down to the degree of SHTF we're talking about.

Gold and silver are much like paper currency in that they are worth the value we place upon them. If you really think the economy will collapse and SHTF, you are better off stocking up on beans and bullets. Your coins will be worthless in a post apocalyptic world. If you feel that strongly about such a collapse, work towards getting off the grid m8.

I understand that. I was referring to the assets that have already been stored, as well as the untapped ones.

China you dumb fuck

it is same in the whole world. situation is same s it was before 1930s

cucks, nu-males , jews and e-shit and rest crap that have no demand are surviving by decreasing purchasing power of currency and by decreasing capital investments

because now each unit of real goods has more and more shit that is included in price indirect way.

productive business must pay to support unproductive so-called nu-"business"

What's even worse is that the debt increased by 300 billion in a single day after the debt ceiling was suspended again meaning that the various government agencies were cooking their books to make it appear as if they weren't spending money while they were. Officially the debt didn't increase at all for a few months then "suddenly" a huge jump for 300 billion. Give me a break. Who knows what the real number is if they can manipulate it so much?

protip: american's income tax is collateral and pays off the national debt

It's another >hur dur precious metals won't hold value over fiat currency
You are a fucking retard. There's a reason those scarce metals were used for thousands of years as a means of currency.

>Yet the average person is convinced it's the rich people's fault.
To be fair, the central bankers are rich people.

>There's a reason those scarce metals were used for thousands of years as a mean

Because those populations created things.

We consume.

>we will pay back the debt by selling the country to the bankers (who magicked the money out of thin air to begin with)

So deep

And export inflation (as far fetched as it sounds) to countries like mine and the rest of Latin America and Africa.

I'm not saying I like it, it's just the way it is. For now....

Because they're hard to Counterfeit and they're rare, which helps keep inflation in check. The intrinsic value of gold and silver (industrial applications, conductivity, etc) are far lower than its current price.

Kek. I wasn't aware of that. Government transparency is alive and well!
>pic unrelated