Why do you hate helping others?

Wow, that got racist faster then expected

You absolute Goyim

Inaccurate

You new?

perfect, except with communism there's no boxes.

i only help those who help themselfs

You have to go back.

That makes zero sense. They have been swapped.
Nice try though retard.

theres boxes, just no food

In terms of the metaphor that OP's picture is trying to convey, it's the little cunts fault for being so small in the first place and the meritocratic reward for the hardest-growing(working) male on the left there is being undermined because the little guy just "eh fuck it you get one too for no work"

Define "helping".

Welfare has created dependency and a cycle of poverty for black america.

Fpbp

Go ahead and help if you want, just keep your hands out of other people's pockets.

......Too easy

Missed opportunity for capitalism to have the tall guy stand on all three boxes. Because fuck you little turd! My labour, my money!

>that image
Nice try, but it's literally the opposite.

The Narcissistic personality disorder is strong with this one.

Maybe that short ass midget could build his own boxes?

>support most successful system in the world
>mental disorder
You really btfo of him there mate

I'm sorry, but what kind of bass ackwards mental gymnastics are you EU faggots lying to yourselves about this time? Communism is equal distribution, like the left picture. Capitalism is buying what you need and not buying what you don't. I'm pretty sure the pictures are just fine.

nobody ever considers just having the medium guy sit on tall guys shoulders and short guy sit on medium guys shoulders problem solved

But that's not how capitalism works.

Unless they all paid for it.
Midget buys on the free market because he is short.

I made this months ago for some reason.

They should be mexican, cause they're on the other side of the wall, and Trump should be at bat.
I wanna see one of 'em take a line drive to the face.

Capitalism should have the tallest guy with all the boxes while the other two guys help steady the boxes. Dumbass

Beautiful.

It's literally not

go back to Africa Mdong

You made this? With the spics looking over a fence and niggers playing sportsball?

Fucking racist.

Ahhhhh, dammit. Forgot to take off my larp flag.

10/10

ummmmmmMMMMMMMMM no sweetie. communism is to each according to their need, ergo second picture