Madoka Magica

We're getting a happy ending this time around, right?
Right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyC7WBuyQYo
youtube.com/watch?v=8foQ1Z47CWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

Homura will ruin everything again. It's in her nature.

"this time around"
what do you mean?

Yes, it'll be a happy end followed by a timeskip 20 years in the future where Madoka has a husband and they have two kids.

But you already got your happy ending.

I may have bad new for you.

>implying she "ruined" anything
Not sure I like that look Homu's giving me
Homura doesn't look to happy to me
If it includes Mami, it's not bad

I might not even be Mami. It might also be Sayaka.

I want to stick my dick in crazy.

What about Mamis Everyday Life?

Is there a new movie or something?

I want to stick a spear in you.

Of course she's happy, she got everything she wanted.

Except the ability to be around Madoka.

It depends on Urobuchi and Shinbo.

She's closer to her now than she was at the end of the series!

And fans.

I'm off. Bye.

All the tripfags are already gathered. Should only take a few posts until ACK appears.

If your definition of happy is they'll all live fulfilling lives, be friends with one another, and eat cake and drink tea at the end of the day, then no.

If your definition of happy is Madoka giving up her family and friends again, but now having Homura to share the eternal burden as the law of cycles together as wife and wife, then most likley.

>person takes issue with shitposting and spam
>waaah waaah must be a the boogman ack!!!
Please tell me you see the flaw in your reasoning.

She's suffering on the inside, but claims she's fine with it. Madoka wouldn't want her to suffer though.

I'm hoping for a happy end for the two best girls.

Madoka put her there to start with.

All this samefagging

You just literally never stop.
This consumes your life. Seek help.

Hence why it's Madoka's responsibility to save her from herself. Madoka would be a terrible friend if she didn't try to put in as much effort as Homura did to sve her. Maybe she can be the protagnist in her own fucking series for once.

Be honest, how do you even life with yourself know that you are easily the most triggered and stupid person on this website? Maybe even the whole internet.

It's funny, because you are like 80% correct.

Why did you quote me?

... What?

Because your samefagging is really obvious and everyone can see through you. And literally the only psychological defense you have to this is to try and play stupid. You do it constantly. Do you really think people don't notice?

>........
This is also something you always do when you want to try and pretend you're someone else.

Obvious behavior that everyone can see.

Is Mami a best?

Calm down, senpai. Take a chill pill, no need for this level of hostility

>Rebellion had Nut Cracker motif
>New movie has Swan Lake motif
Well, it looks like we'll atleast get MadoHomu.

Meant for

What is even the point of this samefagging. It literally serves no purpose.

And contrary to what you want to believe, hating you and wanting you to die a very very painful death does not mean anyone is mad, it just means they are rational. Because hating cancer cancer and bad things is normal.

Mami a best indeed. Wish she wasn't paired with a cardboard character that was ony created for fan pandering.

>Cardboard character that was only created for fan pandering.

When did they pair Mami with Mami?

Homura being around Madoka might awaken Law of Cycles.

Madoka should just settle down and enjoy her life in the cage.

That was unnecessary and you know it.

Those are two different people, friend.
Just let us post in peace.

Fuck off and die. They are the same exact person, and you deserve nothing but most painful death.

You want to post in peace? Hang yourself, or learn to post like an actual human being.

Rude, Mami is a good girl.

Not more unnecessary than Mami

>Madoka regains her pwer when close to the dark orb
>Dark orb constructed with part of Madoka's power and Homura's soul gem

So it's pretty obvious that Homura is now the other half of the Law of Cycles, right?

Kyouko a lewd

That's dumb.

Why are you so mad?

Was your last thread getting deleted not enough of a hint? Your behavior is getting out of hand.

Stop spamming crack every single waking moment of your life. You are the one who does not let people post in peace.

I agree user. But Homura will be sad until Madoka tells her it's okay.

We all have autism, why can't we just united to become an unstoppable force in the world?

>mad
Why would you say that? You being dead would make everyone happy, so why would I have to be mad to say it? You're weird and autistic.

HomuHomu

You do know that you don't fool anyone with your samefagging because your typing style looks exactly the same in every post you make, right?

That's her natural state so it's fine.

You're the cancer killing Madoka threads. Stop ban evading.

Is it wrong?

What you are referring to typing style is called "correct English". A lot of people do it.

Now kindly slaughter yourself for the good of everyone, including yourself.

Nice baseless statement that you can in no way prove. let's just ignore how you've bee proven wrong 100000s of times over.

That's nice, but even if I was samefagging it's totally irrelevant. Because this is not about majority vote, it's about who has the correct argument. Which is understand is weird to you, and that's because you're autistic. You are wrong no matter how many people you pretend to be, which is why it's pointless when you do it.

See Also, your hand writing is shit.

Go away, no one likes you.

So this is what we've come to...

I thought ACK was a KyouSayafag.

Didn't we just do the exact same thing yesterday?

>the ride never ends

He's just fanatical about canon pairings and does this in threads for every show with hints of yuri.

Why do you go through so much effort to samefagging when it fools literally no one at all?

Give a single reason why anyone should like you. Considering you are the core reason everyone in the fandom can't have new content as you are constantly attacking scanlators and spamming threads.

Yeah he is more into kyousaya though.

"Go away, no one likes you." is no way answers either of the points made in those posts. Maybe you should try actually reading them. Or better yet, just go run into free way traffic.

Sure is weird how not matter how many times you get told that you have zero proof "ACK" is even real you keep repeating yourself. Every time with no proof.

Why are you talking to yourself? It makes literally no sense to be doing so, seeing as how anyone who reads your posts will see they are completely baseless and will not believe them.

No, but she is very powerful.

Can you not.

>yfw ACK-kun like boku no pico

Do you need proof that the sky looks blue?

I know you're new, Apple, but really. Please your brain a little bit.

God damn relax. It was a joke.

Considering the sky isn't actually blue, yeah, you might need to provide some proof that. Considering you can't even make basic analogies that aren't using flawed premises.

And you more often than not going out of your way to double post with crack is obvious as shit.

Not even the first time you've done it this thread
You even do it in the same order.

>wordless post with crack
>words with no substance and superficial statement that proves nothing

Makes sense that braindead retard has shit taste

If he's so brain dead how come you can't prove a single thing he says wrong and you literally ALWAYS just spam crack instead.

>says other people have shit taste
>posts crack shit that demeans everything important about the characters

See How long will it take for you to realize this? I get that you're retarded, literally, but hurry the fuck up.

Do you get it? Even if you were multiple people, the fact you are believing someone who says something with no proof shows how stupid both parties are.

>he

Thanks for, most of the time, containing ACK, madoka generals.

Samefag.

You have to get me out of here

Why is she such a masochist?

See Call samefag as much as you want. It doesn't change how everything you say is flawed.

What does it take to make you behave, people have tried compromise with you, reasoning with you, talking to you, and literally the only thing you do is spite in their face.

You ever wonder why everyone hates you? That's why. On top of the fact that you make everyone in the fandom lose out on new content.

>tfw missing on your amazing full page rants
Truly terrible, indeed.

What's it like knowing that you will never EVER being able to amount to anything and you will spend your whole life hated by everyone around you? And it's true in real life as well. Because you've shown what kind of person you are.

>10 minute gap in posts
>suddenly two posts in under 30 seconds
>totally no one will notice this guies!!!!!

Holy kek

This is now ACK's theme: youtube.com/watch?v=JyC7WBuyQYo

>getting no positive replies
>OH BETTER REPLY TO MYSELF
>yeah, that'll save my dignity!

youtube.com/watch?v=8foQ1Z47CWg

Friendly reminder that this ego wannabe goth cringy piece of shit tumblrite right is the kind of person who supports crack shipping.

Why are you so desperate to think "ACK" actually exists, why does your life depend on it?

I hope you realize that no matter how many people are against crack, even if it was only a single person, you are still in the wrong for shipping crack and spamming and attacking people. That doesn't change. How do you not understand this.

Yes. Madoka will murder Homura and create a happy ending for everyone in a world where she can be a goddess (with a bf) and everyone else returns to normal.

Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura at all and never considered her a friend. Homura has literally, LITERALLY, never done a single good thing for anyone. She ruined Madoka's wish out of an abusive unrequited obsession. Madoka hates her. Homura ruined everything because she has no love in her soulless body, she deserves to suffer for once and DIE.

Madoka will enjoy killing her. Then she'll be happy at last. Madoka never needed Homura. Madoka regrets saving her.