Chigau yo, Patoricku desu

she'll never call you.

Kyon-kun denwa.

Rapist desu

good taste
youtube.com/watch?v=AYil1j5vS_4

Yamada des.

Ano ne, sex shiyou?

better be important whatever it is loli girl.

Cloth scraps can't answer a cockroach.

hello, Karen desu

MWOSH MWOOOOOSH OOOOOI

Holy shit my sides

Moshi moshi

HELLO YES?
THIS IS DOG!!
youtube.com/watch?v=kAjM1pRIFP4

>Hory shitto, ore saidos

holy shit

Moshi Mo-

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

MY THROAT IS A LITTLE SORE DO YOU HAVE ANY MINTS

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's been updated.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Took you long enough.

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

ドナルです。

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

>EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
When is this going to be translated?

*blblbp phone's ringin' dude*
PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE

Where's Jesus when you need him?