Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1RBZX33To
youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Obd5tjdfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

one of the funniest anime ive seen. really want to read the manga soon

This patrician.

Funniest anime ever made. There is not a lot to say about it. Watch it.

I think I might have laughed more in Seto no Hanayome. That new anime about the glasses guy is pretty funny too but it's not hysterical like DMC.

Needs another season.

Dante too OP, terrible villain.

Producer-san talking about music getting her wet or even to orgasm combined with the sounds she made always got me.

One of the very very select few shows that Ive watched more than once

Its fantastic

I'm seriously loving the opening even though I'm not a big fan of metal.

It's hilarious. I love how I expected it to be a Kitano situation with Negishi being a nice guy who keeps getting mistaken for a bad guy, but he's actually a petty asshole deep down and is more like his fake identity than his 'real' one.

Basically this

>rape is funny!!

I want Sup Forums to go and stay go. Sage.

Get a load of this gobou-man.

It's funny because it's so obviously tryhard and edgy

@141368993

One of the funniest shows I have ever seen, anime or otherwise. I normally show it to my friends who are into metal or used to be, they get a kick out of it.

I actually like Japanese humor, but I realize not everybody does. The humor in DMC isn't TOO Japanese, and it is just extremely funny in a general sense.

the manga is shit, but at least it's self-aware.

Can't comment on the anime and movie.

The anime and live action are both very funny. The manga is alright, drags on a bit though, and is repetitive.

Hi Tumblr

I want /tumblr/ to leave. If you are going to being in your shit views into your posts, at least have it be internal shitposting, rather than bringing in outside cancers.

I loved it.its a shame we have not seen another show like it.

It was good. Sexy Commando was better, but it was still good.

>buying your own albums

>Seto no Hanayome
different kind of show.when you pick metal you are not as free in comedy,time format was also different.
>That new anime about the glasses guy
is low on animation budget and most of the humor boils down to the fact that they all want to suck his dick.

I agree, raping a building is worse than murder

This is one of the only series that I have watched multiple times. I love it, and it's a damn shame that there isn't much out there that is as blunt and vulgar (and hilarious) as DMC.

Is the manga still going on? What about TL status?

It finds a way.

Prophetic anime, spoke about rape before it became a thing.

Fuck off.

I wish I could have learned more french from the drummer.
All I learned was that anal is the pure form of love in the french language.
I kinda remember hearing about wieners too.

Spoiler: drum solo in a burning building is the most awesome idea ever.

Amazing anime, this and Prison School are the two funniest things I've ever watched in anime.

>god-tier start and middle
>nothing happens ending

I still buy CDs and DVDs.

I did not like Prison School,it was 1 note and non of the characters spoke to me
>nothing happens ending
they lost. this is usually when you have s2 to show their comeback and improvement

I was talking about the manga but the OST, ridiculous

I AM A TERRORIST STRAIGHT OUT OF HELL

Just started and it's pretty funny.

THIS BITCH PIG IS DOUBTING THE MIGHT OF KRAUSER-SAMA'S 10 RAPES IN ONE SECOND!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8YbMGW6xSzw

based user, that was the video I was looking for

I liked it. Even the live action movie was good.

SATSUGAI SATSUGAI seyo
SATSUGAI SATSUGAI seyo
SATSUGAI SATSUGAI seyo
SATSUGAI SATSUGAI seyo

this was so fucking good KRAUSER-SAMA RULES

One of the only anime related figures I ever bought was one of Krauser.

Easily one of the funniest anime I've ever seen and stays funny even after repeat viewings.

I still need to watch the live action, though. It's been in my backlog for ages.

>Krauser will never pump you full of rape babies and then eat them

It's fine. It's a good adaptation. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would, but that was only because I knew the jokes already. By no means was that a mark against it.

50 chapter manga that overstayed its welcome

Poor man's Metalocalypse. Nowhere near as funny or entertaining.

DMC is far superior in my opinion.

I was about to say that it is like Metalocalypse but way better.

Every "joke" is just about rape. Raping Tokyo Tower was funny but it got way old fast.

I still haven't finished it because I don't want it to be over. I love it so much.

Look at this edgy faggot. I bet your parents are still alive and you haven't even raped anyone.

That's part of the aesthetic, buddy.

I really liked DMC, but it's a very polarizing show. Either you will love it, or you will hate it, and there isn't much in between.

>is low on animation budget
>thread about DMC
really guy

I like both, but of the two I think DMC is funnier.

Shit taste.

Underrated as fuck on Sup Forums.

Easily one of the funniest manga I've ever read

ORE WAS JIGOKU NO TERRORIST

I liked it but it gets old pretty fast unfortunately.

it was good also nice dubs

Eh, some of the jokes are lame.
What I found most funny ways MC's descent into madness, where he would rely on the Krauser persona more and more and it became intertwined with his own.

Maybe not "poor mans" but certainly the closest thing you're going to get from Japan.

GO
TO
D
M
C

3 good games, but 2 and the reboot don't exist.

>underrated

are we posting in the same thread? Sup Forums fucking loves this show

The point was that was their album that they recorded and they went and bought it from stores

dude Krauser is the best, everyone loled with DMC like hell "try to avoid live action unless u are into that shit"

THIS

Only read the manga, boring, jokes got old after 30 chapters and then it repeats the same 3 jokes it has for the next 80 chapters. I could see why anime only could like it as it only covers a third of the chapters but humor is shit, story is shit. Appeals to autistic metalheads

Does anyone here read Minna Esper dayo by same mangaka?

the ending of the manga was kinda meh, but the series as a whole is funny as hell

I didn't like the anime, they even trying to make it a better

>rape
>Japan

choose two

the manga ended

I had no idea Sup Forums likes DMC so much. I feel validated now.

I like the fatass, playing his shit in every table

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb1RBZX33To

Its DmC: The Anime
youtube.com/watch?v=yP-UqnXSGDk

I bought the Italian edition of the manga years ago when it came out and laughed a lot, then the publisher went under and I've never read the last 3 volumes ever since.

I love everything about this manga, the fanatic producer, the crazy lardass, the stupid fan, the way how MC gets in trouble with the diabetes-inducing girl and solves the situation using his Krauzer persona.
I don't even give a shit about metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6Obd5tjdfE

what the fuck is metalocapsi?

Easily one of the best gag manga I have read, manages to cram in lots of jokes early on, then changes it up to get some 'plot' in as the stand alone jokes start to get stale and always manages to stay on the path of being a gag manga regardless of how 'serious' it might get at times.

That whole Satanic Emperor arc was amazing.

Got any more of those Shitake mushrooms?

The series was really something else if you're already a fan of shibuya-kei artists.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE

Fail.

THAT WAS ONLY NINE RAPES A SECOND YOU IMPOSTER!

Underrated show

The Tokyo Tower episode was golden.

that 3DPD girl is beautiful

Amai Amaiiiiiiiiii Boku no Koibito