What happened to our women?

What happened to our women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c
youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women start working, lead to double income family.

Its more like same income but with two people

Yup

Nothing. They're out there. Reminder that over 50% of white women voted Trump.

feminism.
money = freedom
freedom = degeneracy.

women are still not happy even with all the "progress" we have made, think about that.

need more of these besides "dead gf"

>what is third wave feminism

I was born in '57. Shit jesus those were horribly boring times. No internet, no cell phones, three channels of TV at best, newspapers told you what what to believe.... Fuck, I'm greatful to be alive now.

Better

this

Strong wamen

They were "liberated".

You have such a rose tinted vision of the past. Most of your grandparents and elders had affairs. Your parents had more sex than you ever will.

Haha OP must be a virgin retard to think that

>50s
>GF
>cohabitation

Its almost as if the new supply of labor caused a real decrease in its price....

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJQ--T4U0c

this, op should really get a new hobby or go outside lol

50s women were ugly, have you seen how they looked in later years?

They all turned into pedophile lesbians

The only real difference between now and then is social media puts on display degeneracy that has always been there. Don't be delusional.

Don't forget voting rights

You can come up to any person on the street
And if you say anything with the right intonation and phrasing they will agree with you most of the time

so you want men to return to being glorified wallets?

If women return to glorified house slaves then yes.

Yeah?

youtube.com/watch?v=1MwN5nDajWs

everyone knew their place. everyone was happy -
at home, at least. now we're miserable in our personal and professional lives too. seeking vanities to plug the spiritual drain. yet it doesn't work. where do i find the motivation to live. knowing what i am and what i will never receive in return rightfully for my work. i've given up on my career ambitions and resigned myself to my fate, almost.

This, so much this.
Through feminism, (((they))) have doubled their labour force and halved the cost.
Modern middle class is still living in the same calibre of house/neighourhood as 50's middle class relative to rich and poor, but now that standard of living requires both parents working to pay for it.

>now we're miserable in our personal and professional lives too
projecting

mooooom

grandpa is on the 4chans again!

Men still are glorified wallets. And will always be, that's just how gender roles are.

The difference here is that now they have to offer way less to grab the money in those wallets. In the past they had to give you several children in exchange. Now they give you "company" or "emotional support" or whatever bs they come up to justify their entitlement.

Not that I believe in lifelong monogamy, but at least that's how things were back then.

Agreed.

And you can't read with understanding
So you shouldn't throw stones

Jewish subversion in the '60s.

give it time

>Bobby Darin
>tfw I will never slow dance with my conservative American wife to Dream Lover.

Why even get up in the morning?

*grateful, you larping faggot

Reminder that the 50's weren't as good as nostalgia and propaganda want you to believe. The government was using the Soviets (aka a superpower that they created) to scare the populace into doing whatever they wanted and began the first major pushes for desegregation.

still projecting
my life gets better every year

>tfw you gf will always cooking for you

Maybe there is hope for the world, I found my gf in the deepest forrest in Germany.

you anti-semite. you dont want to watch jamal slap your gf's ass while she twerks to MONEY MONEY NIGGA at da club? you filthy goy. no cultcha!

I'm pretty sure I understood what you said. I just wanted to share another video. I agree with you "i think". Most people will agree with you if you shove a microphone in their face and use the right tone with something that sounds bad. Like suffrage. Of course we should end women's suffrage.

enjoy it while it lasts

sure i will
you wont though you sad retard

>handmade apron
This fucking killed me, anĂ£o

THEY TURNED DEGENERATE JUST LIKE YOU YOU FUCKING RETARD. A GENDER WAR IS EXACTLY WHAT (((THEY))) WANT

I've seriously wondered about this before. If only the husband should work, and he has an average income (in Norway that would be ca. 3500$/month), how can he provide a decent upbringing for his wife and (hopefully) three healthy kids?

In Norway it's mostly the muslim immigrants that gets many kids and only one parent (guess which one) in a low-paid profession. As a result they get classified as "Poor Family Category" when talking about social economic politics.
If it had been up to the leftist we should provide more money to these families because of "Child Poverty".

>women are weaker than a physically handicapped guy with only 1 working arm and leg

fucking kek

First you let muslims rape your women, and now you're having sex with bears? Jesus fucking Christ Germany. Just how far do you intend to fall?

"Why can't I get a girlfriend?"
"Is it because I'm a bitter, cynical person who's terrible to be around and incapable of empathy?"
"No, its the Jews fault."

You'd still be just as alone in the 1950s as you are now because you blame everything bad in your life on other people instead of manning up and taking responsibility for yourself.

We need roastie and normie genocide to recover those princesses back

There are no bears in Germany lmao

I bet he's the deer user tho

>born 1957

>Would have been 3 in 1960
>Wouldn't be 10 until 1967

>"Man we had shit toys and things to do in the 50s thankful to be in the future today"

>t.Boomer

Doubling the potential workforce with women has brought down the average salary just like how cheap immigration will bring it down even further.
Then you have taxation up the ass that didn't exist back then to bring up the cost of living.

none of those women want to be monogamous for long periods of time, cook, clean or have kids in their prime. They do want to follow a strong, assertive man though
it's another case of more freedom equaling people trashing themselves with hedonism and quick, meaningless fixes of pleasure. Freedom enables and encourages mass consumption of unhealthy things

I've been on Sup Forums since 2007.

Also, I forgot to complain about not having texting in the mid-century.

You poor bastards can reach billions of people with your phones but can't find someone to make you happy? Pathetic.

Grandpa just fucking everyone up. Good job my ninja

Women in workforce>destruction of the family unit>social safety nets
Yes GDP gets bigger but PP gets lower

On top of that, you need more houses, so house prices go up
You need more money for school, food etc

And on top of that age of consumerism started where people started defining there self worth by what they own. So you need more income to buy ipones. People in 50s bought things to last, not to replace in a year for another dopamine hit (You can directly attribute this to Bernays)

Women entering the workforce just split the wages in half, one person could provide for a whole family, now it takes two.

>durr women started dem works in the 1950s
try again nigger
It was literally americas golden age, women could afford to be coddled that way, most of human history it couldnt be fucking done, raising kids isnt actually a full time job when child labor laws dont exist and neither does compulsory education. Ergo, women worked, we just didnt see any benefit from it directly, it improved the familys living condition, but we where afforded no real agency or advancement.

1950s women could also vote.

You know the 50's only lasted for 10 years.

Would you marry a woman during that time and watch her turn into a feminist cunt less than 10 years after?

>freedom encourages hedonism,
while you are not wrong per say, this isnt actually all that different in regular times of bondage. you think we're degenerate now but its no longer true that booze is the only sanitary drink of choice and while the national pass time is getting drunk still, you have to be way older to do it than before.

men also don't piss on the street anymore. people don't pick their noses at dinner, nor whipe their ass with their hands, (outside of poo in loo countries).

Its true that currency inevitably leads to distraction, humans where generally never lacking this even in ye old days of the ploughmans lunch. people who lived in cities actually lived in literal filth.

True, but 50s culture extended well into the 60s, especially in places like the backwater (Arizona) that I grew up in.

Looking at

>people in that time bought things to last
you are a fucking idiot.
things in those days lasted longer because there was no need to skimp on material when it was cheap, they still filled the landfills with a bunch of garbage fads and older cars, older appliances. house hold materials. etc.

I have literally never met a baby boomer who thought like this. They will probably all tell you that the 70s were the greatest decade.

In the 1950s >tfw no gf would not even be an issue for any of us, because we wouldn't be incubated in this cancerous digital shut in life style.

>tfw my wife literally does almost all these things every day and she's white too

>It was literally americas golden age

Oh yes, so many things to love. Shitty health care, lack of now omnipresent creature comforts: microwave ovens, color TVs, clothes dryers and for many people: air conditioners. How about cars that wouldn't break down every few hundred miles.
Life back then was a whole lot closer to being in Florida post Irma than here today.

>You weren't even 10 until 1967
By that time your in hippie, black riot, Vietnam shit thrower time. You wouldn't have been 18 until 74. You can tell us all about the dayyyyz of flower power and bell bottoms Boomer boy.

Men beat them and banged the secretary so the women got mad and left the kitchen. It's your fault nigga

yeah, and we have those things thanks to both sexes going back to what they always did you dumbass; working.

how were women in the kitchen if they were secretaries you dipshit

it seems like people have always been prone to degeneracy and have historically mostly kept it to their private lives, but it comes forth in their public lives too. The modern US seems like a basket case where people act prudish but have totally vile private lives. People work full time and are seemingly functional and then they binge eat, binge drink, fuck around, dont exercise, isolate themselves and slowly rot their bodies and soul. Like it's expected of them. This seems like an American condition but i feel like people all over the place have a natural desire for self-destruction for at least part of their lives.

id still rather live in this time than any other

Shit m8 give me a little credit, after you left I made us eggs and washed up too

It goes both ways. Women aren't the same as they were in the 50's but neither are you men. How many men here can do stereotypical guy things?

You ought to be able to:
>Repair your own families car
>be able to provide accommodation for a family without a wifes income to back you up
>do your own electricals
>do your own plumbing
>own practically a shed full of tools
>have some physical experience that would allow you to defend your fragile 50's wife, like military service or boxing
>be happy to spend pretty much all your money on women rather than refusing and yet also managing to complain that she works for her own money

If you're the type of guy who prefers East Asian girls and hates western woman because they're not womanly enough these days, if you were born a woman you'd be the exact type of girl who only goes after foreign men and hates western men for not being manly enough. The girls going after muslims would essentially be the genderswapped version of you.

>handmade apron.

I can verify that is true.

Savage and true.

gotta agree, I enjoy having womens rights and shieeeet.

This nigger's right, we need a 30's child to tell us how it really was in the 1950s. Where are all the 87 year olds up in this shit?

Yo faggot. Don't post pics of my wife.

This is great, Nazis btfo

Jobs and property were easier to come by, I guess

wait... what?

dog, it may surprise you, but just because you might have a good economy doesn';t make you magically have the tech and creature comforts of the future, which inevitably must come from the capital sweat and tears of the people working in the era that developed them and from the era before that etc.

WW's post war boom was founded on women working in factories along side those who did not go to war and the men who fought it. this brought many industries and science to the US's 50s in preparation for the cold war to come, of course it was an era of unbridled prosperity to have gone from women working mens jobs in their absence to total victory for the allies.

Yep ive got all that, now what?

Search "Based Grandpa" other than that Dementia, Alzheimer's, lack of accessibility to a computer, maybe even seeing the internet as degenerate, and the biggest culprit death.

contraception.

Now stop whining.
Fuck.

Women like this deserve to get shot and raped.

Truth was spoken

/thread

Pic related, it's you.

>no car
>no income
>6'0
>9 inches dick
>Ripped

Have a non degenerate gf.

Feminism ruined women.