>Dara'a Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>E Ghouta Aug 11
imgur.com/a/CBtz3

Developments Sep12
>DeZ
IS clash with SDF in attempt to recapture industrial district
Unconfirmed:SAA crossed Euphrates river
Palmyra-DeZ highway secured, SAA attempts to close the gap between IS and DeZ airport, captures 17 hills
RU sappers deployed to DeZ, SAA prepare to liberate DeZ City
>Raqqa:SDF estimates city will be liberated by the end of Sep/mid-Oct
>Ru UN representative:UN Independent Commission’s report on Sy is bogus
>Reports:SAA retreats from Uqayribat after large IS counter-attack,500 IS fighters remain in pocket
>SAA will not accept to share any part of the border with US-coalition. Will continue to push to Tanf Crossing
>SAA takes control of al-Hadalat refugee camp @jordan border. FSA rejects US coalition demand to withdraw from SE Sy
>Israeli minister:if Assad wants to survive, he needs to keep Iran out of Sy
>Lavrov:Idlib de-escalation zone negotiations may be finalised in mid-Sep
>Lavrov:US military presence in Syria violates international law
Yemen
>UAE military plane crashed due to tech failure, pilot died
>Houthi forces launch massive attack on Saudi Army posts in northern Yemen
/sg/ Army 2017 album - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/israel-welcomes-chaos-on-its-borders/
unvis.it/politico.eu/article/israel-welcomes-chaos-on-its-borders
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/bombshell-report-catches-pentagon-falsifying-paperwork-weapons-transfers-linked-orga
almasdarnews.com/article/senior-jihadi-commander-assassinated-syrias-idlib/
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/907952454125457409
twitter.com/Pessiministern/status/907884993703227393
youtube.com/watch?v=y7mQPKRMTQw
youtube.com/watch?v=R0COFbiSWpM
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/907398097231380483
youtube.com/watch?v=nvly_JzkK0E
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ikari/
youtu.be/QpUqpLh0iRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Assad wants to gas this
GAAAAAAAAAAAY

Assad has not once hinted that he wishes to kill israelis

Based Hitler would've too

One photogenic girl makes up for an entire tribe of cheats and liars yeah narrr

Assad is the best. I say this because I was paid and im Russian HAGD.

wtf i love israel now

What is more cringe worthy? The Kurd and Turk who cherry pick photos of somewhat white looking people to boast of how great their lands are or the Jew who cherry picks attractive looking white Israelis to do the same?

PONTOON BRIDGE WHEN

It's all cringey.

Both are worth themselves

parents just offered me a job lad
>pays well
>can work 4 days / week
>my dad is a difficult guy to be around
not sure what do

their eyebrows need to be thicker and a different shape, like in pic related, they look too normal in that one

>parents just offered me a job
Pathetic.

Assad doesn't want conflict with Israel, he already has enough in his hands.
It's not his fault that Israeli official policy is to keep its neighbours in chaos: politico.eu/article/israel-welcomes-chaos-on-its-borders/

depends, are they self employed?
what;s wrong with taking over a family company?

unvis.it/politico.eu/article/israel-welcomes-chaos-on-its-borders

I love these Kurdo comics

>TFW I just got destroyed by a 6 years old kid in a shogi game

Only gains would make me recover from this crushing embarrassment

FREE KURDISTAN

>being asked to join the family company literally the day you finish uni is pathetic
your envy is showing

Hey guys what's going on in thi-

JUDEN

>What is more cringe worthy? The Kurd and Turk who or the Jew

you are, for taking such cheap (((bait))) and getting riled up by it. just ignore and stop feeding trolls, especially JIDF

Are there any Japanese Daesh fighters?

> inb4 Abu Shinchiro al-Fukuoki

Have you any other options?

>shogi
w t f is that????

>depends, are they self employed?
yes, transport & logistics company

>not realising that the first post in this thread was mine and is of exactly what I am complaining about

Rused

How dare you flash the Swastika , jew.

haven't even started looking, I got my results from uni today

chess for japs

Actually there is a Japanese who got caught in Turkish border who wanted to join daesh.

There are Japanese SDF fighters though

So what's next once ISIS is btfo? Mop up the rest of the FSA and then go after the k*rds?

So you didnt start looking for?

Depends a lot lad. It's often good and /comfy thing, but it may as well start problems in your relations you didn't think were possible.
I suggest getting drunk, sleeping and deciding another day.

Convince him that Syria is going to be a booming market place in the very near future as you have insider knowledge of what is going on. You could be the next Halliburton.

Basically, yes.

Why would he when he can ride the nepotism train?
Fuck networking

This 'arab moroccan' guy has been the best ISIS propaganda disseminator in a while. Worldonalert types cant compete...

I mean he even got a job at fucking southfront.org while being an admin on several pro ISIS telegram channels lmao.

Dude knows his shit

because I had exams until monday and didn't know whether I had passed yet, but I did

thanks mate I think I'll do that

based

USA still shoving arms into Syria....only now they're falsifying documents.

>A new bombshell joint report issued by two international weapons monitoring groups Tuesday confirms that the Pentagon continues to ship record breaking amounts of weaponry into Syria and that the Department of Defense is scrubbing its own paper trail. On Tuesday the Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project (OCCRP) and the Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) produced conclusive evidence that not only is the Pentagon currently involved in shipping up to $2.2 billion worth of weapons from a shady network of private dealers to allied partners in Syria - mostly old Soviet weaponry - but is actually manipulating paperwork such as end-user certificates, presumably in order to hide US involvement.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-13/bombshell-report-catches-pentagon-falsifying-paperwork-weapons-transfers-linked-orga

If the company is healthy and you're slightly interested in the job itself i'd go for it

You're a shill. Based Drumbf stopped this!

ASSAD IS WINNING BECAUSE OF THE US

>I mean he even got a job at fucking southfront.org
Really?

Someone just quit his job so there's another way of looking at it: why look for someone when someone who knows the company and has done that job every summer for the last 8 years is available

and even if it were nepotism, still nothing wrong with that

this would be more funny if there wasn't an entire general on Sup Forums with people like that

>stopping the arms shekel industry
>ever

Trump stopped the CIA program not least for its inefficiency.

I have to be frank that most no one there cares much about Syria besides maybe a top quarter of posters who are split on hating most middle eastern countries without caring to know much more. Concerns are just more domestic.

>Senior jihadi commander assassinated in Syria’s Idlib
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:40 P.M.) – A high-ranking commander of the Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham was mysteriously assassinated in the northwestern province of Idlib as tensions rise amongst the jihadi group.

Abu Mohammed al-Sharie, a Saudi national who holds a senior position in HTS, was left dead with a bullet in his head in the city of Saraqib, located to the east of the provincial capital.

This comes two days after the notorious Saudi cleric Abdullah al-Muhaysini resigned as the group’s religious judge, citing transgressions against its Shariah Committee and his being unable to change “errors” he witnessed and bloodshed and infighting.

Following the resignation, several factions affiliated with the al-Qaeda-linked organization defected, marking a mass blow to what is widely considered the strongest and most well-organized rebel group in the war-torn Syria.
almasdarnews.com/article/senior-jihadi-commander-assassinated-syrias-idlib/

Anyone want to explain this?

Trump will make Atlantis real.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

>Concerns are just more domestic.
and that's why they are world class retards
>national politics
>relevant
>anything other than deciding whether they want their jewish agenda vanilla or chocolate flavoured
based realists know what's up

>Brigadier-General 'Issam Zahreddine: We will advance in the direction of Al Bukamal & meet with #PMU from #Iraq. (10 Sep, 2017)
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/907952454125457409

honest thoughts on Evapolack?

tl;dr
NDF, not even once

>another Issam meeting coming up

I think namefags exist to entertain the stupid and very young.

he doesn't tripfag though

kek, MoroccanBaathist blocked me for this tweet and his "innocent" "peaceful" sunni follower released a delicious spergout
twitter.com/Pessiministern/status/907884993703227393
It's like talking to Maghrebi all over

NDF is the pro-government FSA

The fact is that Trump, insanely, has the least vehement policy on the matter when his opponents are Clinton, McCain, Kristol, etc. that is not to say anyone here should like him but there is some small reasoning behind people saying architects behind post-arab spring instability not controlling government is a windfall for Assad supporters internationally. Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion but I doubt Clinton would have done anything other than support islamists to the bloody end.

What the Trump administration seems to be doing is trying to strengthen the Kurdish position before any talks or such were to occur between Kurdish factions and the government to strengthen their relative bargaining position whereas the previous administration seemed to support any cause to impede the Syrian government even if it were dubious.

He isn't a namefag, someone dubbed him that.

>tfw shitposting on vacation
This is probably the closest I'll ever be to Syria too

I didn't say trip. Theres a name not in the name field, same shit.

While NDF is a bit poopy it also doesn't make sense to assasinate the leader. Since the NDF is just a sub unit of the SAA, which in turn is loyal to Assad.

Being the head of NDF is like winning the special olympics really. My guess is that the news is more about FSA shilling, where jihaddists kill eachother for power. The political game on the rebel side isdifferent. The main Jihaddi would actually rule over Syria.

The Syrian situation should be really stable in a decade, surely you could go then? Damascus didn't seem so awful before the civil war. That is a long time to wait though.

Whatever you faggots want to call the villain of the month that underage /sg/ is opening its ass for currently because they're bored.

Well, that's a problem because out of four things I need Trump for, internal American matters are third on the list.

For me, most important is that he doesn't fuck around the world which he blatantly refused to do. Then there's using US as a strong business and political partner to piss off Germany. Only then it's for him to uncuck the US, which, considering what he's done, he is doing at the rate of 15% of what he could've done.
My last expectation for Trump is God emperor, but that dream's dead.

cancer

thoughts /sg/?

>the last german army
youtube.com/watch?v=y7mQPKRMTQw

Best anthem ever.

Worst helmets ever.

Cyprus is great, I go to a villa there every year or so
Way better than Lanzarote with its constant wind

>there is some small reasoning behind people saying architects behind post-arab spring instability not controlling government is a windfall for Assad supporters internationally. Everyone is obviously entitled to their own opinion but I doubt Clinton would have done anything other than support islamists to the bloody end.
totally agree with you on this family, as during the election, he is once again the lesser of two evils

1. Absolutely disgusting jewish witch
2. There is literally nothing wrong in gassing jews

Eh they were a ww2 german prototype. They had better protection but the aesthetic look was completely lost.

who else /hakken/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=R0COFbiSWpM

I have some news for you, user...

>A senior Republican Guard Major General Issam Zahreddine issued a statement clarifying his position from the refugees
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/907398097231380483

>Syrian army sending forces to W Aleppo.

The longer I'm here, the more I'm filled with violent rage.
Why is everything so shit nowadays?
All I want to do lately is lynch Americans and faggots.
I think I'm becoming a wahabist

Syrian families need to entire isreal

Kys nigger. My dog is prettier.

>most important is that he doesn't fuck around the world which he blatantly refused to do.
Trump is certainly no Ron Paul character who proposes isolationism and such, he campaigned on containment of elements like NK and Iran. I am not here to pitch that or defend that sort of policy, nor do I necessarily agree with the philosophy or manner it is carried out in.

> Only then it's for him to uncuck the US, which, considering what he's done, he is doing at the rate of 15% of what he could've done.
Everything he does is tempered by the same people who have been running congress all this time and fucking over the middle east. Most of the long term congressmen from the Bush and early Obama administration are all still there. To expect him to be able to buck them so easily is a bit crazy. If you can't appreciate anything else then I think anyone reasonable can at least appreciate that he blocked the McCains and Clintons of the world from heading US government.

Devoted (you) farmer

wew calm down war is just banter for elites

According to my sophisticated research, it says that you're a gay animal fucker.

Believe it or not he believes everything he posts.

>Russia 1 TV News report from Syria | September 12th 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=nvly_JzkK0E

I think so too, is it autism?

Climate change and overpopulation have consequences. We could all live together in peace and harmony if we were a few dozen million people at a time, but we're not.

The news needs to be updated. It's been the same for the past 3 days. If I have time, I'll update it accordingly.

No, it's not that, we're having a postal plebiscite on whether fags can marry or not and it's driving me up the wall, making want to omar mateen a gay bar and hang the bodies from trees.
Just look at this shit.

really think so?
He could just be dedicated to forming some kind of intergeneral war or some shit

I think it speaks for itself.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/ikari/
>1298 results found.

Is pic related /SRG/'s new waifu? Sidorenko has been posting pics of her on Twitter recently. She is apparently a Sama TV Channel Field Correspondent.

This.
Peace has defeated us.

what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/QpUqpLh0iRw