"White teens noose an 8 year old"

We have to get to the bottom of this Sup Forums I smell bullshit.
Here's what I've found so far.

News Stories
rawstory.com/2017/09/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-discuss-apparent-lynching-of-8-year-old-biracial-boy/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

youtube.com/watch?v=p7X4zqlyMD4 (TYT throwing a hissy fit)

So far we know a few things.

#1 There is a second child who is very sick with ITP (mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/idiopathic-thrombocytopenic-purpura/diagnosis-treatment/treatment/txc-20201329)

#2 This woman has had 3-4 children with 3-4 different men. All of them are various shades of brown

#3 The Mother and Current Boyfriend are White

Mother: FB / LadyElcock2015

New Boyfriend: FB / derek.basler.5?fref=ufi

I am not putting their facebooks up to dox them and a facebook search for the name in the News Stories pulls the Mother up as the first result anyway. Anyone interested in combing her profile for information about whether or not she's full of shit can find it easily.

Dropping her pics and some screen caps. Lets bust this case wide open Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory
unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-discuss-apparent-lynching-of-8-year-old-biracial-boy/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899
theroot.com/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-release-information-on-c-1803054596
theroot.com/interview-mother-of-8-year-old-nearly-hung-in-nh-speak-1805654536
theredelephants.com/rap-video-shows-father-teaching-black-son-hang-white-kid/
forensicpathologyonline.com/e-book/asphyxia/hanging
google.ca/search?q=biracial boy lynched&client=safari&hl=en-ca&prmd=ivn&ei=R0-5WabuEsbTjwStrruoDw&start=10&sa=N&biw=768&bih=985
thepicta.com/user/queenofdutches/53135754
strawpoll.me/13922378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive

>rawstory com/2017/09/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-discuss-apparent-lynching-of-8-year-old-biracial-boy/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899
unvis.it/rawstory.com/2017/09/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-discuss-apparent-lynching-of-8-year-old-biracial-boy/?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=im&utm_tracker=1737131x84899

First question is: Are these also her kids.
If the bitch has 6 kids from multiple different Fathers it calls into question her entire story simply because her credibility is ZERO as a human being.

Second question is: Why did she wait at ALL to come out publicly with this story?

Question 3: Why is there absolutely NOTHING about the status of her son "Quincey" on her page, but she is now talking about Junior (I presume the baby) who is being treated for ITP at the same hospital that Quincey was supposedly airlifted to

This post was made September 10th. Three days after she decided to go "public" with her story.

For a mother so concerned with her children, who loves them SO MUCH.

95% of her facebook photos are selfies. There is absolutely no mention of doing ANYTHING with her kids. No "HEY WE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE PARK" or "Tyrone just took his first wallet"
Nothing.

Just selfie after selfie after selfie.

There are 4 possibilities and we need to examine each one

#1 This actually happened exactly as we're being told it did, however irrational and weird the story is or the series of events

#2 This did NOT happen the way we're being told it did, and someone else is to blame and these teenagers are taking the fall for something the parent or boyfriend or some other 3rd party did

#3 This is a scam to get sympathy bucks. Seems unlikely considering she's likely swimming in child support money and gibsmedat bux from the welfare state

#4 She FIRST did NOT make it public, as this screencap proves. She waited
Is it a bit suspicious that this came out literally one day after the Jefferson statue was attacked by BLM?

Seriously Sup Forums
This is big fucking news.

Dude I just don't give a fuck about some roastie or people who bother to associate with roasties to tell you the truth

And if it turns out to be a shill? Consider the fact that this broke literally less than 24 hours after the Jefferson Monument.

This isn't about HER or her shitty kids, I'm already operating under the assumption that she's full of shit.
We need to uncover why, if it's related to the chimpout currently going on.

EVERY news outlet is using this as a tool to eviscerate White people
I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know you never underestimate the Lugenpresse

Give it a few hours, murrican neets are walking grandmas shitzu still

Bump

show us your fucking leaf, faggot

>Trying to expose a liberal media shill trying to justify the Jefferson Memorial chimpout

>Leafposting

Pick one.

Getting the megaminds from discord as we speak

Ten seconds in and straight off I want to correct her crap. Trayvon Martin was at an age where he'd end in a young offenders institution, real prison for young adults, gladiator school, more frequently violent than adult jail.
A 14 year old is a totally different case and goes to an totally different thing like an approved school, which isn't a jail at all. Despite what morons may have picked up from cartoons like the Simpsons these are completely different situations. Trayvon Martin was not a child and 17 year olds are real criminals.
>I'm suspicious. Wonder if OP onto something. Many cases like this in the U.K., Shanon Matthews' mum kidnapped her own daughter for the feels and the cash her story would generate.

bump

I'm super confused about this story and just searched for more information all over about it.

1. The boy looks Hwite to me.

2. It doesn't describe what race the "attackers" were.

3. They never go into detail about what "racial slurs" they were shouting at the boy when he was being hung.

I don't get it.

This is where the comparison with Trayvon Martin came from. Angela Helm, who seems to be part of the American chimp out culture that provides permanent victim status to American negs. theroot.com/new-hampshire-police-refuse-to-release-information-on-c-1803054596

Googling the story and the first page is
Theroot.com
Democracynow.org
Daily-dot.com
ebony.com
theblackdrop.com
bossip.com
BETnews.com

If CNN is fake news, what are these websites? The news that fake news goes to when the news is so fake that fake news won't even fucking report it.

I found it because Sky news tweeted it out.
Daily mail also ran the story.

I thought this was the mums quote at first, but it seems the pro rabble rousers have their claws into this story.
>file under: lynching
Wrote the negro hysteria fan
Okay, but that sword cuts both ways. The files on genuine unambiguous black crime against blacks, whites and everybody else is going to be the proportionately biggest and worst file of the lot.
That's part of the gibs they want
Gibs carte blanc to blame others for our behaiviour. It's a fourteen year olds fault today.

I think its 2 or 3. I see it as something unrelated happened to her son and she tried to whore it out as "muh racism" now the story has gotten too big for her and she will begin to collapse.

Bump. Something's rotten in the state of Niggerville. Also, majority of condolence posts are from black grammies, after liberal white wimmins. The fear mongering is giving them flashbacks.

I'm starting to lean that way too. Every single post on her facebook about this incident is open to the public to comment on, but the other visible posts are not.
There are huge gaps which means obviously there are tons of Friend-Only posts.

I'm thinking it may even be a combination of 2 and 3 since she's clearly a sociopath which is evident by
A: Having 4 out of wedlock children.
B: There are no posts on her statues about being in a new relationship like "I hope this one treats you right" but there IS a post saying "I hope this one's a keeper" implying the other men were probably alright guys but just "not what she was looking for"
C: Every fucking picture of her screams "Sociopath" and "narcissist"

I wouldn't put it past her to hurt her own kid to milk the attention and get the gibs.
we'll know for certain if she starts a go-fund-me or some other charity page.

Going through this whore's profile with a fine tooth comb to see if there's anything else going on here found this, worth a laugh considering her 4 bastards from 4 different men

> Tyrone just took his first wallet

Speaking of Tyrone.
Notice anything missing from this photograph? Notice any mixed race 6 and a half year olds? Because I don't.

Wait a fucking minute. Look at the dates on these two posts.

Forgot pic

And 1 year later

In the comments they say its her dad.

fkn lol the kid is not half black
the girl has Asian or something in her and the two boys show zero negro features.

so why did they try lynch a white kid?

Wait wait wait, no, my mistake. That's her father.
She married the black guy in 2015 (I assume)
and she was divorced within two years and she's now dating some White guy

Where the hell did all the other kids come from though. I seriously can't wrap my head around it. Where did those three kids come from before the nigger.
And where did they go after the nigger?!

Can we get a maternity test? I doubt she really birthed all those children. Probably a sick, larping day care worker.

so?

The kid looks white. What possible racial slurs could they be using against him? I think this is why the information is omitted. Maybe it was black children who tried to hang the boy because he was white and not at all like they are trying to make it sound.

The question is. Is that the same kid as this. It couldn't be, You can't really see the eyes of the white kid in the photo with the nigger, but this kid's eyes are clearly not blue.

What the fuck are we looking at. What the fuck is going on here.

This is terrible and the people who did this and people who sympathize with the culprits should be disgusted with them selves

A whore being a whore?

Undoubtedly, but the question still remains. Is this case legitimate. All the evidence points to "no" and if it's not legitimate I think we should make it known.

it's obviously a skin disorder, like elephantitis or some shit.

>they can intro me the their friends
I never understood why people repost shit like this with horrible grammar and mistakes? It just goes to show that nobody really cares about being even slightly intelligent these days.
This whore is lying to the press to pay for the child support her baby daddy's aren't paying her. It's disgusting to see this as the new "normal" family

I am going to go out on a limb and say that she is whipping up this story about her Quincey kid bc the Junior kid just got diagnosed with a near terminal condition. I am familiar with these immune deficiencies and the treatments personally, and she's probably just lashing out like a woman

not defending the behavior however

theroot.com/interview-mother-of-8-year-old-nearly-hung-in-nh-speak-1805654536

This is the boy in the news article.
You might be right about her kek, there's no way this bitch has spawned 7 or 8 kids. This "bi racial boy" looks to be about the same age as the White kids.

noticed in tyt clip the grandmother made the comments regarding the indecent. It is possible not all her kids live with her. Try find nans fb page? Lorrie Slattery

There's a zero percent chance that this story happened as TYT/Rawstory is claiming it happened. We've seen this type of thing happen too many times the exact same way.

>whites does something really, horribly bad to innocent black child just like something you read out of your history books!
>the white cops protect whitey simply because he's white
>look, white racists are still murdering blacks
>police release details that make the whole story start to make sense, all of the initial reports were literally fictional writing, liberals stop talking about the story

>Mother: FB / LadyElcock2015
>LadyElcock2015
shamefull display

Were they white or (((white)))?

That's nothing I got the shit beat out of me by white trailer trash on the playground when I was 6. I kept telling them my brother would kick their ass if they didn't stop.

i cannot figure it out but looks like different kids in all the photos

Well, I'm half mexican and I look pretty damn white. Kids at school used to call me beaner all the time. I didn't care though. The point is, kids don't know how to discern race accurately. If a 90%

Mom says it was an accident

This is straight up Munchausen by Proxy.

>We Skin disorder diagnostics now

When did this board turn into a bunch of SJW s

kek @ you dad's a pimp
that look on his face.. like 'o no, here come the niggers'

>If CNN is fake news, what are these websites? The news that fake news goes to when the news is so fake that fake news won't even fucking report it.
sensationalist garbage

quincy and his magic skin pigmentation?

i think the pic of him wearing the watch has had his skin tone adjusted maybe?

munchausen by proxy syndrome? or should I say, it's a case of
>fake noose

That's a real possibility, and the 3rd picture with them on the chair has one of those instagram filters on it,

Notice also, the photo with the wristwatch is covering the ear that is pierced in the first pic, the eyes are also much darker, that much is clearly visible even with the bad angles in the 1st and 4ths pic

The lip color also changed from a white rosy, reddish pink to a more Mexican pastel pink in the watch picture.

It would suck if it was munchausen because we can't prove that one.

We can definitely prove that the kid with the watch is NOT the white kid in most of the pictures.
It seems that the only picture of this "Quincy" is the kid with the watch.

If we uncover the name of the kid with the earring and the kid in the plaid shirt, we bust this whole thing wide open.

We're trying to disprove race baiting, not stick up for roasties, or any other bullshit. We're trying to call the roastie out for being a lying whore.

farthest right is the LITTLE brother. don't get them confused, it'll negate any legitimacy to our claims.

I have a family member who is white trash of the same cloth

first off, this whole "I LOVE MY BABY XOXOX MOMMA, SO PROUD OF MY SONS" (they are 3 years old and still shit their pants behind a couch once or twice a week so what is there to be proud of?)

is retarded bullshit

second, lies, lies lies lies lies lies LIES

posts are full of lies, all the time, bitch don't know who her baby daddys are/is and another family member of mine has custody of her first son

so third, having personally experienced a shit parent like this, I am 99% confident this woman is lying

those websites are fake news "signal amplifiers" to use their own words

What the fuck is biracial ? Half nigger ?

like YOU wouldn't know

gross kid

Stop playing dumb, London scum.

>Tyrone just took his first wallet

kek

Yep, I'm in the same boat having a whore family member, only she blocked me on Facebook. Her young son is a violent little shit that I swear is fetal alcohol syndrome. She just squirted out twins from a second daddy. All she does is post selfie after selfie (taken from strategic angles to try to narrow her moon pie face) and brag about how unique and special her hellspawn are and how much she loves them. She doesn't love her kids. She sits on her ass and plays World of Warcraft all damned day. She is the definition of white trash.

I don't see anything unlikely about a woman like this using one of her precious little paychecks to run a scam.

this one of mine isn't smart enough to install WoW on a computer...

this woman is fucked in the head

theredelephants.com/rap-video-shows-father-teaching-black-son-hang-white-kid/

Meanwhile in the world of Rap music videos.

I'll contribute. After doing some research I found that noose marks only cut into the skin after hanging for a long period. Hanging for more than 20 seconds causes unconsciousness and hanging for 3-5 minutes means death. The story that the kid got out of the noose by himself means he wasn't for more than 15 seconds. That short duration can't cause those widespread and deep abrasion marks. A skin disorder or other event was more likely at play. The wounds could be from his own attempt at suicide after dealing with a shit parent for his entire life. Then perhaps the mother found him before he died and made up a story. Either way, we need more info.

Verdict: The alleged lynching story is false. Real cause remains unknown.

forensicpathologyonline.com/e-book/asphyxia/hanging

These are the outlets covering it.
If I didnt keep seeing threads about it I wouldnt even know about it.

It's not exactly getting traction.

google.ca/search?q=biracial boy lynched&client=safari&hl=en-ca&prmd=ivn&ei=R0-5WabuEsbTjwStrruoDw&start=10&sa=N&biw=768&bih=985

Americans are raycis

This chart says this woman puts anything in her pussy

>Septum piercing
Into the trash she goes

Same kids just with weight gain, different lighting, and maybe a different season because they look a little more tan.

Her maiden name is Cassandra Elcock
Link to more social
thepicta.com/user/queenofdutches/53135754

She made this up obviously, where are these "teens" who did it? Shouldn't be too hard to find them.

Can we look at the marks on the neck and match them up with any other common pattern?
Munchhausen by proxy could be a real possibility and I would love to expose this coalburner and turn the propaganda tides

strawpoll.me/13922378

Sweden

Nevermind Elcock was? the name of her black husband

Yea was
chris.elcock.14

how do we know he didn't deserve it? I mean maybe he was a nazi

Apparently their "Identities aren't being released because they're underage"

This only prove they're not really white. Every time a white person does ANYTHING regardless of their age, they're put up all over the news.
Remember that 10 year old kid who murdered that 3 year old? His face was fucking everywhere.

According to that article, it seems that a group of the victim's friends taunted him with racial slurs, threw rocks and sticks at him, wrapped a rope around his neck, and hanged him from a tree. All of the above was described by the grandmother. Was she present?

I would hope not but this whole family is fucking disgusting and they're all pushing this narrative.

/LylahsMama

Muchausen syndrome by proxy.

>"White teens noose an 8 year old"
Whether it's fake or not, the lying media would never report race or skin color if it was by a nonwhite.

Part 2