Sup Forums space program

We don't need anything fancy. We don't need awesome sensors and crazy measurement devices.
All we really need Is a modded cellphone with a decent battery life and a means of sending data back. Although a simple balancing mechanism, would make for a better video.

Our goal is simply:
To see if we can
To see if we can get away with it.
Cause as much havoc in the process.
simple

We have many sources on Sup Forums that we can pool from:
/sci/ - could handle the logistics for us
/k/ - could help us with a fuel source, and rocket design.
/biz/ - can help us pick affordable and easily acquirable chemicals for our fuel
Sup Forums - could work on the phones firmware
while Sup Forums, /x/, & Sup Forums Popularize our plans by repeatedly spamming it on Sup Forums.

Why the fuck not? There is a good chance they will shut down the threads before we even get to fire the rocket. But by that time we'll have already caused enough havoc to laugh at the headlines.
But who knows, what if we do get away with it?
Why the fuck shouldn't we attempt this clearly insane idea?

Share any thoughts or ideas.
Yes, I am aware this insane lul. However, it is not so insane to say we can't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BSf5tx4e_PA
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
archive.is/xjAE8
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment
youtube.com/watch?v=F0KiePxOuuc
youtube.com/watch?v=6fdr-Fiv92c
youtube.com/watch?v=gfGvVjEN1u8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thread is aimed to keep up the great ideas coming from everyone.

usually plans have a goal. your goal is to be an epic rebel against some strawman you made up? am i following correctly?

bampin from previous thread.

How long have you been on Sup Forums for?

If you followed you would know this whole plan is for many reasons.

>first amateurs to send a rocket into orbit
>sending a message to the world
>for great butt hurt of the media
>for the lulz (as always)

why do we do anything?

fuck
i just made a new thread too

Trying to prove that the earth is flat or some shit? What's the goal?

we get this thread bampin

Lets move to other OPs thread, I like it better.

Goal is to make a wider known name for ourselves (among other reasons)

Thread will be deleted soon.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=BSf5tx4e_PA

"Greetings starfighter, you have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Jew, and the muslim armada."

You sir, deserve a bumb

you white retards can't build so much as a modern school, a news organization that isn't shit, any decent form of mass media, a hosting company, or even a working social network...Yet you think you can go into outer space?

You're not your ancestors. You lot are delusional snow-niggers and merely a shadow of what came before you.

Just imagine the headlines kek

Fuck I'll bump this

more like bomb

>kekistan
kys reddit cancer

The fucking news headlines would be great

Fuck it. Space Nazis/ Imperialists/ Fundementalists/ Ancaps would be cool.

Bump.

Pumping shitloads of money into it from user's financial perspective might lead to suborbital vertical hop (fast up fast down). Orbit for a tincan with rocket engine is out of the question let alone any payload.
>inb4 memedrive is sent up there

a rocket engine is just diesel with a scuba tank for the oxygen supply.
we can build this shit for probably $500.

Bump

>>inb4 memedrive is sent up there

Nah, you can't achieve orbit with a memedrive, it's thrust is pitifully small, and you would crash back down to earth before you reached orbital velocity.

Even if the memedrive is real, you still need to use traditional rockets to get it into space.

what can /lgbt/ help with ????

The payload is one of them holding the phone to take pictures. They can ride the rocket and die on reentry redeeming themselves.

we need to make a football field sized trump poster and some mechanism for it to unfold and deploy into space.

You want kerosene instead but you're on the right track, with LOx in the scuba tank

Let's do it
Tally ho chaps

you realize that it would be easier and more cost effective to send an unmanned camera, right?

160 lbs of weight just to push a button?

Do you have any idea how much bigger your rocket would have to be?

How much more it would cost?

You will never get anything resembling a rocket anywhere past a kilometre high without rapidly scaling up computing power (for running simulations etc) and rocket fuel (the most expensive fuel on earth). Build a big ass weather balloon like anyone with a brain has done. There's too much physics in creating a rocket for multi-billion dollar companies to it correctly what makes you think a Burmese fly fishing repository can do it any better?

>we need to make a football field sized trump poster and some mechanism for it to unfold and deploy into space.

It would be barely visible.

Oh yeah it would cost a shit ton more, but think of the headlines. What of the memes?

This I can get behind

Nazis and imperialists crave for Daddy State's cummies. If we want to keep this purely in Sup Forums, we'll want to keep them out.

Why not just have the sattelite constantly broadcast "Shadilay"?

Oh no... wait...

"Never coming down"

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

can we equip the rocket with latge titanium rods that can be remotely released on israel and africa?

bump for space

>Sup Forums, today, lays claim to a vast area of space, above Earth as its own territory.
>Noone could have forseen this diplomatic mega-poly from the anonymous massage review website

it is even easier with a weather balloon
just make sure the stream works, and has a backup

we could also cloud-seed a storm in the pacific to cancel out the storms in the atlantic??

Friend here, I can help design the logo,
This would be pretty cool if we could get something up into space just to say we have a space program, why the fuck not lol

Discord?

You're not even wrong, you directly have no clue at all. A regular desktop computer has more computing power than the States and the commies had until 1990 together, and kerosene is literally as cheap as kerosene.

Also if you guys really want to do this, i can provide free unlimited simulation time on a CFD software, it can help in the development of the project. I also have experience on this area.

You're thinking about tungsten and no, there are more cost-effective ways

Someone fugin do this. I'm going to go into photoshop and whip something up,
Anyone want any specific colors? anything? I don't think we should go with the kek thing since we're representing all of Sup Forums why not something with the classic clover?

The first step to having a space program would be to end aid to isreal

And there needs to be a way that all of the people that are working on this project can speak with one another.

I'd say it depends on which boards and anons end up contributing. If Sup Forums and it's battleboard thralls are the main backers, we should just go with the natsoc style circle.
If the others jump in, then yeah, the clover will work, it'll still help Sup Forums out.

clover over earth
lots of secret small details for those who know
does kek have a star sign?

Someone who isn't lazy like me should set up a discord.

this

>trusting /biz/
yeah i got some bitcoin to sell ya

As others have said a weather balloon makes more sense as the lifting body but either way you're not going to be able to get it into orbit.

previous thread archive:
archive.is/xjAE8

exponentially. haven't model rockets gotten to suborbital?
build one, add a camera.
Make sure you don't use the (((fisheye))) lens

OP better deliver on this stuff

very true
I like this, intersting desu senpai
we just need the funding man.

Don't go to space dude, it's fucking grim out there. Trust me

Yeah you're right. Shame a single Tungsten rod would cost hundreds.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinetic_bombardment

>wider known name for ourselves
more new normalfags, exactly what we need

incoming
mods just moved other thread to /bant/
warning

PANIC

>exponentially. haven't model rockets gotten to suborbital?

Yeah, but suborbital is a drop in the bucket compared to orbital.

To reach suborbital, you only have to travel about 300 kilometers.

To reach orbit, you have to travel 300km AND accelerate to about 11km/second.

If all you are planning on doing is a short exoatmospheric hop, lasting a few minutes, the rocket would be MUCH smaller and cheaper.

The difficult part is ALL of the fuel needed to accelerate your payload to 11km/s.

>tfw Sup Forums sends up rocket and discovers that can't go to space because of firmament

/x/ would be jealous again

you don't need orbital to confirm space is real. just get your ass up high enough.

here's a brief primer on orbital mechanics for you fellow anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0KiePxOuuc

Here's a low-fuel design.

youtube.com/watch?v=6fdr-Fiv92c

3m40 .
Bu instead of a pizza, a fucking real life frog

So what can be used for fuel that is cheap and efficient? I know that they use Zinc-Sulfur as solid powder propellant and its dirt cheap but its highly inefficient.

>you don't need orbital to confirm space is real. just get your ass up high enough.

Well, anons are discussing several different mission types, so I was attempting to assist with some rocketry knowledge I acquired, because it is relevant to my interests.

NO! We know you like eating frogs but don't harm a poor frog, stupid fuck.

true. what if we contract spacex for a secondary/tertiary payload? I think anons could wrangle up enough memecoins if we had someone willing to fill out the paperwork

Hell, with the amount of spooks here they may just help fund us just for shits and giggles.

>real life frog
so you?

https: www facebook com simon cosgrove 9022 posts 1775341975839218

Well, if i have to sacrifice myself for this project, yes.

Also heres the full project, might be useful

youtube.com/watch?v=gfGvVjEN1u8

>true. what if we contract spacex for a secondary/tertiary payload? I think anons could wrangle up enough memecoins if we had someone willing to fill out the paperwork

Putting up a cubesat is probably the most economical option.

The launch access company usually makes a rocket that has a LOT of cubesats on it from different buyers, and just puts them all up at once.

The launch windows take a while, but the cost is distributed to lots of investors, so it's less per individual, so long as a cubesat can serve your needs.

I support spreading the TRUTH of KEK to outer space.

It is our duty to spread the gospel of his holy name. We cannot let heathens such as abracucks (christians, jews, muzzies) defile the truth from being spread.

May the K's be with you and Sieg Heil my fellow white KEK KEK KEK.

Earth with a clover over it, with Kek or Pepe inside the clover?

meme's broadcasted from a satellite in SPACE....IM IN

If we are to send a fucking rocket into space, it's with a swastika and not your cancerous cringey flag.

Sage

A U T I S M

Boards report!
Nor/mlpol/ice here.

Autism = 自闭症 + 环 = heal

/k/ can help with a fuel source but rocket design, really? That is obviously job for /sci/ again.

Let's build a rocket, put a nuclear warhead on it.

THEN DIRECT IT TO ISRAEL!

BUMP

>Ecuadorean basket weavers launch their first cubesat into space
>Broadcasts real news 24/7 and says to watch out for jewish tricks
>Humanity is wiped out by democrats throwing an autistic shitfit at being thrown into jail, everyone is nuked
>From the ashes rises another tesla in a new civilization
>We don't know what it says, but it says something about not circumcising penises

Weather balloon with raspberry pi makes most sense

>Sup Forums now looking into ways to escape the planet in case of shitskins overruning the West
Well, it's good to have a fallback. Is the end goal Mars or are we going extrasolar?

discord gg DqE4X6G

>PASS USER

Can /d/ do the decorations?

>kerosene is literally as cheap as kerosene
cant just come in here without sources dude

>Trying to prove that the earth is flat or some shit? What's the goal?
Sup Forums spy sattelites
Sup Forums Positioning System

someone should figure out the legality of this, you might get in trouble for violating airspace and that's pretty serious if you live in a country like the USA where the alphabet agencies could end up on your doorstep

What else am I gonna spend welfare dollars on son?

Someone suggested solar panels in another thread.

This however is gay and librul.

I suggest a steam engine running on Appalachian coal and Qurans.

I been here for 5 years and never seen this before. Maybe because Im a mobile user?

>CIA psyop to see if it can make Sup Forums complete a large project
You are all faggots