UQ Holder Ch

Let's get started.

>fifty second bettwen each post
Man

Want some help?

What a family

This shit is still going? Why is this arc so fucking slow? The tournament itself won't start for another 2 months at this shit pace.

OK, post next page

>Ho ho ho ho
Goddamn she just fell onto my least favorite list

Btw, I stitched 14-15 together.

Just post it when we reach that page

>Touta randomly kissing Kirie
Cute

Seems like your turn now

>POWER OF MONEY

best super power

Thank you, user. See you next week

>Stitching off by a pixel or two.
Shit. Now I feel bad.

PICKED UP

Oh shit, the power of money.

>NTR end confirmed
So now we wait for all the other girls to show up having fucked some random dude

Are they watching a fucking Negi movie? AHAHA my sides this is hilarious.

>he just randomly kisses her

What is Ken doing?

>NTR
Are you genuinely stupid or just pretending? Actually never mind, 2/10 made me reply.

Niiiiic--- And we're back to Black haired Naruto.

Gotta show some Negi to sell some books huh Ken, and when it starts dropping we throw Fate and other Negima characters. What a joke of a mangaka, it's sad that UQ cannot be it's own story because literally nobody cares.

So we got gloomy Tôta (Negi Tôta?), cool Tôta (hyper Tôta? Nagi Tôta?) and... actually-enjoying-this-shit Tôta...? Somekind of Bromance Tôta? (with women and unaffiliated on top of men, can't fight the Springfield blood)

As expected, Chacha is the one to blame for this. Good job!

Suddenly depressed Touta is kinda cute.

>Source: my biased devastated ass

Touta just kisses his lovely little sister, dude.

This girl... she is dangerous.

Touta is such a casual playboy, I blame Eva for this.

O-oh dear. Has Kirie been sister-zoned yet?

>Oyakata-Sama was joined in marriage to a wonderful husband
BUT HE WAN"T SPRINGFIELD-SAMA!!

MIzore is delicious. 3rd best girl after Eva and Kirie.

But mostly money

I don't want a three way tie Ken

I just noticed that in the second panel it was paid for by the Yukihiro Conglomerate. There the ones that made the movie

A magical beast will attack them just before the finish line.

Will that beast be mind-controlled Jack Rakan?

That would be an instant Game Over.

I like it.

So who did Negi end up with?

technically the life maker won.

>He became one with the lifemaker

Absolute madman.

Thank you based Ken-sama

gattai rather than kekkon

Does Ken honestly think characters like Mizore and Shinobu are worth focusing on? They have to be the most pointless characters in this whole manga.

Touta's harem is general is pretty terrible. I'm not even against harem, Negi's was fun and lively, the girls after Touta are all awful except Kuroumaru and Karin, but the former is better as a guy and either way was just turned into a Kitty clone for the romance and the latter's interest in him feels forced just like the others.

Even Touta himself suffers from the harem hijinks, every time they go on his character becomes incredibly two-dimensional.

Another pointless chapter, hurdur...

Normally, I will wait for the newest chapter of UQ Holder! and Fuuka every Tuesday.

I feel very bad when one is not interesting anymore and the other is so much rage inducing right now.

At least I could expect drama and rage from Fuuka but I don't expect anything from UQ Holder! anymore.

Just sit back and enjoy the loli saabisu faget.

Dude, normal humans are there to contrast with the lives the immortals will live. They will change while Touta and Co will forever remain the same.

Can we all agree that Mizore is the best loli in this?

Santa will be relevant soon, right?

I didn't say anything about them being human. Human characters are perfectly fine for the reason you stated, but Mizore and Shinobu do not achieve that sort of depth. They were introduced (or in Shinobu's case brought back) for the sake of establishing a harem and that's literally all they've amounted to so far. That's why they're pointless, they have nothing else going for them. Even Shinobu's racing dream subplot feels like it takes a backseat to her role as one of Touta's haremettes since every time it's brought up it always goes back to Touta praising her.

Mizore is even worse, and feels like at times she's even lampshading harem tropes but at the same time executing them seriously.

I quit reading Negima around the school festival, but this girl is way better than anyone in Negima. Can I just skip to UQ Holder or should I tough out the remainder of Negima?

I was expecting Touma's eye to show a reflection.

>Mizore
>better than anyone

>Stopping during the best arc

>Kirie
>better than anyone
FTFY

Kirie is the cutest, just enjoy the tsun.

>made it to school festival
>stopped reading

>gloomy Tôta (Negi Tôta?), cool Tôta (hyper Tôta? Nagi Tôta?)
Underrated post.

>Implying they aren't top tier
Get off my board.

Chachamaru still best girl I see

Mizore yes but Kirie is shit.

Your mom is shit.

As expected from a Kiriefag.

I like more than one girl, faggot. Eva is undisturbed best girl, but Kirie and Mizore are right behind her.

Eva is best girl only if you discount Yukihime as a different girl

Obviously. Yukihime can't even compare.

The proper way to save the world?

Sorry to hear about your shit taste

Yes, but it involves not sacrificing anyone.

It is pretty retarded to treat one character as two persons. She isn't split like the Touta is right now faggot.

Everytime he appears it's a waste of page. Can't he just fuck off for good already?

He will die soon.

She's split between two series and doesn't act anything like she used to. Its perfectly reasonable to treat them as two different characters

CONFIRMED 3 WAY TIE
IF THERES ANY OTHER OUTCOME EXCEPT AN ATTACK FROM SPACE THEN KEN IS RETARDED

>Two series
Nostalgiafag. 80 years passed, you can't expect her to be exactly the same especially considering everything that happened. And you are exaggerating.This is not Negima faggot.

I pity her husband.

You can't both try to justify why she acts like a different character and then try to pretend she isn't acting like a different character in the same post retard. Pick an argument and stick with it rather than ruin both of them.

Buttmad Negimafag detected.

heart pupils
>hhhhhhnnnnnngggg

I am so fucking tired of this shitty race.

yeah, next arc for sure!

After reading spirit circle and sengoku youko, the characters in uq seems even more drab than usual. Here's hoping the fight club is where it all picks up again.

>have the largest harem in harem manga history
>lose them all to random men

haha Touta that removed his inhibitions is the best one. Practically the Harem King version.

Fate stole him, Negi's character was steered towards becoming a savior with everyone moving on in their lives.

I want Aka to reveal the suffering of his closest harem since Negi was kidnapped.

I wonder if Aka will pull off Negi's large blood family is growing up somewhere in safety, but there's the clone issues. Eva drifted away from Negi at one point, can't be determined why since they both created UQ holder, maybe it's the two family thing since he might have lost his immortality.

You don't remember Jack Rakan's Nagi movie?

How do you figure? They were both part of the party that went to fight the lifemaker 20 years back when Negi "died".