Why are the bulk of japanese in anime depicted as flat out retarded...

Why are the bulk of japanese in anime depicted as flat out retarded? I swear every anime has half the class getting less than 30 points on a 100 point test, and only the class rep and the bishounen boy get 99 and 100.

Even the borderline retarded gangster niggers in my classes thug michigan managed to get 50s while they chatted all day in class and smoked weed and banged each other

So the audience can relate to them.

even the weaboos in the special classes weren't that bad. and some of them were autistic and got perfect grades

tests in other countries you're not supposed to get 100, thats considered the top percent
In the U.S if you don't get higher than 70% you can't graduate

the tests are designed to make you fail, not to test whether you know the material or not

Well not all tests are the same. In America tests are piss easy until you get past the first few years of college, while in Asian countries they don't mess around.

If anything it's America that has a problem with grade inflation.

But that's retarded? They don't teach you and test you on the same things?

>We are teaching you this
>You shouldn't expect to know more than 70% of what we taught you
>Good education
I know there are flaws with the American education system but not expecting students to remember at least 70% of what is taught just seems retarded. And if they are not being tested on what they're taught then that's retarded too; what's the fucking point of that?

There's more to education than just passing tests, user. Some of the material is optional.

Because to get good marks in Japan you have to cram like crazy since all they teach you is facts you need to memorise.

Cool "anime compared to real life" thread.

Sage and report.

Why are they teaching optional things in highschool? There are a lot of things that should be taught but aren't, so teaching optional things you don't expect students to know seems like you're wasting their time to me

True, have a colleague from hong kong. High school is fucking brutal in asia. He was solving equations I didn't see till university...

NIce blog!
Where do i subscribe, Sup Forums-kun?

The point is that if you're going to go into STEM, you should be learning more advanced material in high school than someone who doesn't intend to go to college.
The material is optional for those who don't want to pursue a degree in it.

From what I hear it goes like.

murican highschool is easy so you can blow all your money on uni/college.

Asian highschool is hard because the colleges dont have enough room and have to weed everyone out.

>trying to fit in: the post
Kill yourself

Sup Forums thinks this is their domain now since their board is a shill board now.

Okay, I have to know, are you fucking retarded? The thread is a question about the way Japanese schools work in anime, which requires questioning how they work in real life in that culture, and then you come in and give people shit for trying to provide information.

How the fuck do you expect people to answer the question if they are not to refer to real life subjects nigga?

>How the fuck do you expect people to answer the question if they are not to refer to real life subjects
I don't expect this thread to be made in the first place, my nig nog broseph (is that how you vapers talk on facebook?)
This thread is just a weak attempt at a /soc/v/ thread.
By your logic, i could make a thread about politics in anime and it would be ok to have a discussion about real life japanese and american politics (totally not a Sup Forums thread, it's ANIMAY!!!!)
Your shitposting is as boring as it is irrelevant.

Have you ever fucking considered that

American education =/= Asian education

I hope you're just trolling or mentally ill rather than new. I hate to think newfags are this bad.

Intelligent people don't work 17-hour workdays in a crappy anime studio for minimum wage.

Explain how he is wrong. More than 50% of the posts in this thread are about the american and asian school system.

The Japanese school system is the single most popular setting in anime.
Asking questions about realism in anime is perfectly on-topic.

>Asking questions about realism in anime is perfectly on-topic.
No it isn't because by that logic you could make threads about literally(!) everything you want.
>why are there no electric or hybrid cars in anime?
>why is here no mentioning of global warming in anime with future settings?
And so on.
I don't know if you are actually defending these garbage threads or if you are just trolling.

I see. Well, have fun with your crusade.

Great arguments, Sup Forumsisitor.