Why does the american goverment disregard infrastructure?

currently sitting on the side of the highway waiting for roadside assistance to change my flat tire and couldn't help but think of how often americans must get reparations because of their shitty roads.

Why does the government completely disregard it when everyone complains about it?

What sort of man cannot change a flat tyre himself?

smaller government means fewer money for infrastructure (roads, dams etc.)

He probably doesn't have a jack or tools you knob, not everyone drives around with that shit.

wtf, every car comes standard with the tools required to change a tire.

come to ontario if you want garbage.

This.

Most of the infrastructure is state built and mintained, my state has great infrastructure, literally new highway is going in 3 miles away.

New interstate being built, new mass transit being built

Stop living in commie states with no money

That shit is under the spare in the boot in most cars

tire

Why are you guys changing the subject? If my taxes are going to anything, I want it to be something I use everyday.

Why do Germans rely on the government like it's their mother?

I like having poor infrastructure. Barriers keep niggers in their quarantine zones

was going to give you shit about butchering the queens English but it checks out,

>Origin & History of “tyre”
>The word tyre was originally used for a protective covering of metal plates put round the rim of a wooden wheel. It is thought that it was short for attire (13th c.) (a borrowing from Old French, but ultimately of unknown origin), the notion being of ‘attiring’ the wheels in their covering. At first the word was spelled tire or tyre indiscriminately. By the 18th century tire had become the standard form, and it remains so in American English, but when rubber wheel cushions were introduced in the 19th century, British English took to spelling them tyre.

if you cannot change a tire yourself you are a women.

A women may have already had it done by now.

I went and took a walk around town after the hurricane knocked my power out. Christ what a shit hole country I live in.

The road pictured is newish...you can tell by how black the blacktop still is. There is a lot of snow around it, but the road is clear of all snow, so there been melt cycles...typically via salt or sun, typically both. Melt cycles wreck roads by causing melted water to flow into cracks where it then freezes again usually over night, only to be melted in the morning, causing the cracking seen. It snows again, plow goes over it, rips chunks out, causing pot hole, which are then patched in the spring.

Some places have poor conditions for asphalt roads, which is what is shown in your picture. They could fix the road every other year and it would still be shitty...only then people would whine about the road continually being under construction and the traffic from it...

This is why they just patch it for a couple years, which leads to the "lulz american roads are shit" then repave it. I live in the pacific northwest, it rarely snows in the low lands and they dont salt in the mountains where it snows...so there are few freeze melt cycles, the roads are all old/worn but no cracks or potholes. When i lived in the midwest the roads were always being repaved and always shit, because of the frequent melt/freeze cycle.

Also been to new orleans, roads were shit because the city is sort of sinking which doesnt react well to set pavement.

Uhm, sweetie . . .

OP is anti semetic and i reported this thread

>Why are you guys changing the subject?
You know why

Only the kosher brothers are allowed to say that they report things. Don't you dare say that you reported me to the police, that will get you EXTRA BAN.

>roads