Thanks to you this is what anime has come to

Thanks to you this is what anime has come to

np

Perfect.

It's been that way forever

why is Cocoa so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

>you'll never worship those thighs

Actually this is what it's come to thanks to me.

Is better than having 4 threads at the same time of Chino being sexualized.

CAWFEE

A cawfee falls in love with a gween tea.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the gween tea's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the gween tea, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the gween tea she called is not the same gween tea she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the gween tea's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the cawfee's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CAWFEE.

cowfee

Finds a way.

I want to sex all the gochusas

thanks to anime this is what i have come to

What is this

>Gween Tee
>Caw Fee

makes my dick hard every time

Please tell me this is real

WHERE THE FUCK IS HER NOSE