Shingeki no Kyojin

on-topic edition

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141366232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want Bert to live a long and fulfilling life.

Does manlet realize he is a hypocrite?

no fun allowed edition

Mikasafags a cute!

why didnt levi just take the injection himself?

he's gonna resort to it anyway, isnt he?

Based Levi proves he's best boy by BTFOing Zekefags. Zeke confirmed jobber.

Because he's already really strong with the 3D gear, and it would make more sense for someone else to have the titan's power.

Also, I'm pretty sure he's going to inject Erwin, given how he's mortally injured by not dead yet.

wOw RemNDIer ThaT AnnIE IS BEsT GIrl wOW haha!

Because that's what Kenny wanted.

Can we all take a moment and ackowledge that Annie a shit?

>There are people that unironically think BRA did anything wrong.

Why would he be one?

I was a bit surprised the bowl haircut guy died, he was kind of interesting. I'm not sure who that single survivor is, and not sure how he could help Levi aside from becoming a Titan ,but pretty sure he'd be mindless and just as likely to eat Levi. Or,maybe Levi wil become a Titan himself if the alternative is death...

Why

The whole thing still feels odd. If Erwin becomes a titan the whole series will be 80% about Levi and Erwin and I kinda feel that's not the path that Hajime really wants to go.

Levi will inject then eat that kid

Series is almost over. I wouldn't be surprised if some really big story shifts happened because of that.

Didn't know i was on Sup Forums

>Series is almost over
Nah, we may be 3/4s in but we still have at least a couple years to go.

IT WAS LIKE A NIGHTMARE AND IT'S PAINFUL FOR ME CAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO DIE TOO FAST, REMEMBER THE DAYS OF GRIEF THEY ARE STRANGE FOR ME, I CAN SEE YOUR FACE, I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE.

Yeah after basement arc is the last one.

>Mikasa remember your mission, are you here to satisfy your personal feelings?

cause deep down, he wanted to save his husbando.

Did he actually say it like that? Also he had two tasks, kill MT and use the syringe on whoever he sees as suitable, and feeding Zeke to the one he'd inject would've solved both. So technically he didn't stray from his mission.

Oh you're right. Although he never blamed others for making wrong choices since he does so himself too.

Are the Scouts overrated?
It's my understanding that absolutely anyone can join the Legion.
Is this correct?

Soon.

> implying that Ymir's still alive

Yes.

It's not.
Yeah, everybody can join SC. But best out of the best are called only those who survived during several missions. Not every person from SC.

Overrated by who?
The Survey Corps have always been extremely unpopular, and the new recruits who joined their ranks before the expedition to Shiganshina were already part of the military. So no, not anyone can join.

If he feeds monkey titan to a soldier, humanity gains an enormous boost in fighting power and could probably win the war easily. It just happens that he hopes the soldier is Erwin, but he was also willing to inject a noname.

I can see that the best would come from those that survive, but what about all the soldiers that excel in training but don't join the scouts? Surely if they lived through Trost and Zeke's wall incursion, they would be skilled too.

Overrated in regards to ability.

>So no, not anyone can join.
I assumed every recruit could opt in.

Of course not only SC has skilled soldiers. But still people from SC has more experience in real battle than soldiers from other organizations. Remember chapters ~ 50, when the biggest loss has MP, not SC.

I would argue that Garrison has more combat experience than MP though. The MP losses are most likely because they spend their lives in the inner wall.

>Overrated in regards to ability
Okay, but by who? Us the readers, or the people in-universe?
In-universe, up until recently they've been regarded as a useless army corps by the population, because they suffered big losses every expeditions: so no, not exactly overrated.
If you're talking about us readers, then I don't think anyone here or anywhere else ever considered the SC to be more skilled than they are...? We know a majority of recruits who rank in the top 10 of their promotion join the MP (with the rest usually go for the Garrison). But the things that the survey corps soldiers have and that those recruits don't is experience: we know for a fact that excelling in training doesn't guarantee your survival against the titans (Eren was fifth of his class and he got wrecked at his first sortie). So it makes sense that the best at killing titans would be quite literally those who survive multiple expeditions.

WHY DIDN'T HE KILL HIM?

WHYYYY

THE AUTHOR IS A FUCKING HACK

By the readers.
It was the discussion about the soldiers inside the walls skills vs those in the scouts that brought it to my attention. Because we've been focusing on what's happening in the chapters, nobody really talks about the Garrison or MP with any real significance. I think there could be some interesting story developments if Isayama wants to surprise us.
For example. In my opinion, the only way Annie is coming back is if Shifters attack the location that she's being held in. The Scouts are pretty much done at this point, so who would there be to fight back? Garrison and MP.

Furthermore, Zeke brought a huge amount of Shifters with him to fight the Scouts. This implies that there are an awful lot of shifters. If Zeke could get over the wall, then so could other Shifters. They could already be inside the walls, poised to strike and break out Annie. Once again, there would only be Garrison and MP to fight back.

I just think that we tend to focus too much on the Scouts which makes some user's forget that there are two other branches of the military.

Because the SL doesn't have need for a 7 foot tall titan

>Zeke brought a huge amount of Shifters with him to fight the Scouts
We don't know that. It's been assumed by Erwin that Dog Titan was a shifter, but we have no idea if the other titans are mindless or not; and tbph, everything seems to indicate that they are, because we know from chapter 50 that the coordinate power doesn't work on shifters. If we are to assume that Zeke's power is a downgrade version of the coordinate, then the only possible explanation is that those titans are mindless (just like the ones he created back when he infiltrated Wall Rose). And even without that theory, it's pretty clear from the titans weird gestures and movements that they aren't regular humans inside a titan body.

I would agree that the army corps still inside the walls will come to play later on, but I highly doubt anyone would be willing to join the SC after yet another fiasco. From this point on they can only move forward, and it wouldn't surprise me if we were to get a disbanding of the SC by the end of the manga.

>foot
sup, ameripoor!

>We don't know that.
We literally see them appear, pic related.
1/2

As for the Scouts and the expected lack of recruits, I agree with you. An user posted something yesterday about reforming the scouts into a smaller elite unit. I could see that working.

2/2

I want Bert to suck my tits.

That only implies they turned into titans, not that they turned into shifters, just remember eren and rod first transformations.

I want to suck Bert's tits let's keep it to the other thread

If they turn into Titans on command, that to me implies they can shift back.
I think at this point we don't know enough to talk definitively about shifting. But with that being said. This alone supports what I said about a shifter attack inside the walls being a possibility. They don't need to be consciously following orders, they could simply be there to attack and cause havoc while other characters that we don't know yet try to break out Annie.

>We literally see them appear
This doesn't imply that they're shifters. Simply that a ton of people turned at the same time. If what happened to Connie's village (as well as what happens whenever someone injects themselves with a titan serum) is anything to go by, then the exact same thing might very well be happening on the pages you posted: and we know the titans from Connie's hometown were mindless.
Turning people into titans has actually been suspected by the SC to be one of MT's powers.

The one day I missed out on /snk/ due to finals, is the day anons started posting pictures. Fuck.
I heard Jeanfag is pretty cute

>is the day anons started posting pictures
What are you talking about?

Ah jeez, that's actually a really good point.

that one /snk/ thread yesterday that got nuked because people started posting pics of their abs and hands etc.

You're gonna bring Rico down on our heads again. Also

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

>Also
Thanks user.

Ohh so I missed some bertfag hands and some cute Jeanfag huh?

Rico shut it down :(

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/141366232

Thanks user.

Why don't you anons just make a thread on /soc/ if you're so interested in this?

There was talk about it.

I don´t dislike nor love Raviolli, BUT GOD DAMMIT WHY YOU DIDNT KILL HIM NOW HE´S GOING TO PAY BACK. ZEKE´S WORDS ARE FORESHADOWING ANOTHER ENCOUNTER WHERE BOTH OF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE.

About where?

There was talk about creating a /soc/ thread for SnK

what even happened with ymir? I completely forgot by now

She saved Reiner and Bert and she was brought along to their village where her fate remains unknown.

BR took her to shifter village.

aaaah, right. thank you.

I still think Ymir will play a central role when the big mysteries start to get resolved. Isn't the arc after this one the last one?

>Isn't the arc after this one the last one?
Yes.

So give this arc another 4 chapters and the story will start heading into its final arc, where Ymir will make her reappearance. Assuming that what's in the basement, the warrior village and Ymir's backstory all connect together.

I wonder how MT's people turned into mindless. Actually, I still wonder how MT managed to turn the entire Ragako.
Did MT put the serum in the water or food, or did he pretend to be a doctor and managed to inoculate the serum in all of them?
Judging Frieda and Eren, and comparing it with what Rod did on the cave, MT's people were well prepared to turn into titans.

>final arc
Actually in 4 chapters only the first half of the current arc is done.

Do you really belive it?

I thought one arc usually lasted 4 volumes/16 chapters. We're at chapter 81 so give it 5 more chapters.

You are right, this arc is indeed almost over. Didn't notice this fight was already going on for so long.

what do you mean? what happened exactly? well, I got the idea of what happened. she was in the group as far as I rmemeber, maybe defied MT so he send her to the big shifter village in the sky

We don't know what happened with Ymir. SL retrieves Eren, and then Ymir left Historia with them and went to help BR. Last time wee see her was in the extra pages, somehow they managed to get to Wall Maria, where they are resting. The next time, we only see BR and Zeke. No word about Ymir, aside Reiner going Historiafag.

>MT's people were well prepared to turn into titans
Were they, though?
We can't really be sure of anything as long as we don't know exactly how MT proceeds to turn people, but for all we knew all those titans could've been people that Zeke abducted either at the time he was in Wall Rose or during the two months that passed between the end of Utgard and the beginning of the Basement Arc, in preparation of an eventual battle?
The villages inside the walls are pretty few and far between, so the more isolated ones would be pretty vulnerable to those kind of mass kidnappings. Actually, now that I think about it, could've Cargo-Titan been carrying the food supplies to feed all these people?

Mysteries all over the place, bra...

Because Ackerman and husbandofagging.

>This is the reason Erwin won't survive.
Manlet successfully turning Erwin into titan is impossible. That would mean the three Ackerman having their own shifter at some point.

Reminder that Rico is a hoe.

Why not being helpful?

Careful now user.

This is a christian manga on a christian board pal.

Wasn't this the reason sleepy time was usually banned? Why is now allowed? Just curious about it.

Huh. Guess you weren't around recently.

And that's why we focus on the law.
And that molesting shifter, Bad Touch Bort.

SHIT!
I haven't even got my gear.
RETREAT!

Show boobs?

Go away FBI.

Pixis is gonna be so mad...
We will get you some day, molester!

I still want to know who you are.
And why did you kill the /soc/ stuff!!

C-can you blow me a kiss too?

We should get dinner too..