MADAM
A
D
A
M

Harry is Adolf and Voldemort is Stalin

DRUMPF BTFO

damn fine reference

What the actual fuck is it OK for us to want to put her and anyone who has read her shitty books in a concentration camp then

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

source?

Why waste time making up things when she says dumber shit herself? OP is worse than leftists.

J.Kike. Rowling is probably the most annoying liberal around right now. Virtue signalling from her 30 bedroom mansion.

Report her to the police for Inciting hate crimes
and hate speech.
Use their tools against them.

calling for violence and labeling everyone you politically disagree with as "nazis" in order to dehumanize them doesn't make you a children's book superhero

Yes. Might makes right.

Literal calls to violence and Bongshit police won't do anything

The issue here is that even a moderate right winger is included in her Jewish definition of nazi

This one of the most cringy, ingenueine liberal attempt to virtue signal I have ever seen with absolutely terrible execution. [spoiler]Harry Poster is overrated shit as well.[/spoiler]

>But Harry is a Nazi
Heil Harry!

HES GOT A FUCKIN SS BOLT ON HIS FOREHEAD FOR FUCKS SAKE

Plumphf decimated

>Using Harry Potter and other works of fiction and comparing them to real and ongoing events that are extremely important to the current state of affairs instead of using a realistic and accurate example based on historical context
Pathetic.

Does anyone have a link or archive of this?

Resist? This bitch isn't even American

>"niggers are so dumb they must be the missing link between monkeys and humans"
>get banned for hate speech

>"It is our civic duty to kill nazis"
>not hate speech

This please I need to report her to PREVENT. She's clearly radicalised.

On the top of her fucking head. Good for nothing bitch. Doesn't even have a place for a beer or an ashtray.

>it's another "Sup Forums believes anything" episode

RESIST!

have you mouthbreathers thought for one moment that maybe the tweet is fake and you're a retard who can't think without kneejerks?

Wow, what is sarcasm.

Does not add up.

Voldermort and Harry where allegory for conflict of interest among freemasons. Probably about OpusDei stomping p2 for murdering pope.

"Nazis" are just a code word for disobedient muggles.

Can't really blame her. It's not like I'm unwilling to do the same to white apologists.

post mummy's titties

I routinely fantasise about this spiteful cunt of a woman suffering a home invasion and eventual murder thematically based on the titles of the novels she pretends she wrote:
Philosophers Stone - First she is ruthlessly stoned (in the Islamic way).
Chamber of secrets - She is relentlessly assaulted by a man's trouser snake.
Prisoner of Azkaban - She is locked in a room duct taped to a chair
Goblet of Fire: Forced to drink bleach to burn her insides
Order of the Phoenix - Covered in scolding tar and then has feathers dumped over her
Half-Blood Prince - Half of her blood is slowly drained
Deathly Hallows - She eventually dies, humiliated.

Typical anglo fantasies.

How can I know it's fake or true?
Leftists say crazy shit like this all the time. That's why I asked.

thought so
people just don't try anymore

It's fake.
twitter.com/jk_rowling

How could someone so homeless be so liberal

>Harry Potter and the Chamber of Gas

Next rally I'm sure she will be right on the front lines with all the other celebrities

Her point is about as dull as her movies which are, not coincidentally, possibly the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
Exodus 22:18

>argumentum ad fiction

Promoting vigilantism should be illegal.

Is she advocating murder against people she disagrees with..?

This. Firing squad for this bitch.

there are plenty of real tweets that are an order of magnitude more retarded. this one is well within the realm of possibility

Share a few.
Don't forget the cursed child - Offspring gets raped by a Snap lookalike

>Share a few.
i don't use twitter nor do i save tweets. you have to be the newest of the new to not have seen stupider tweets posted here--they're posted every day, multiple times per day

I'd say this is more of a homicide watch. They want to kill people for having a different political position than they do. It's ok though, our side has all the guns

*communists

Stoned "The Islamic way" Kek

If they are so common it should be easy for you to google some or find a few still posted here.

So you are just shit posting. Gotcha.

Is encouraging murder on twitter legal?

please lurk moar before posting

Kill anyone you don't agree with.
I don't agree with her black magic gay books.
Kill her then?
Is she insane!?

Big if true.

How about we kill rich cunts instead

Only if you're a white male.

Someone take this cunt down.
You cannot advocate murder of anyone.
She is calling for killing people on Twitter.

who decides who is a Nazi?
You Joking Rowling?

A pure virtue SIGNALLING limousine liberal.
Wr HAVE TO TAKE HER DOWN.

Petition and boycott

That sounds an awful lot like advocating violence and extrajudicial killings.

People who want to kill others over their political beliefs? Sounds pretty nazi to me. Guess I'll have to pay Mrs. Billionaire a visit - wouldn't want to disobey my better, y'know?

>The book I wrote confirms my viewpoint.
HOW DOES SHE DO IT?
TEACH ME ANGLO-MASTER.

Scalding, you halfwit paki.

Please be willing to back up any shit you state. Especially when it takes nothing more than a few links or images.

Celebrities, especially women, calling for violence pisses me off, this cunt doesn't have the resolve to kill a mouse let alone a human being.
If she were confronted by legitimate nazi's she'd break down on the spot until a guy with a badge showed up.

IS THIS TWEET REAL?

CANT FIND

Children have civic duties that include killing? How progressive of her.

Check'd

"No!"

Nope. JK is a total bitch but she has never said anything quite this bad.

It's always a pleasure to have the political point of view of plebs like her.
She might be rich, but she's pathetically illiterate.

Are you seriously so retarded that you can't do anything more than copy/paste a response?

Fucking autists, I swear.....

What did she mean by this?

He is right, you need to lurk moar

If you actually were to give it somewhat of a meaning:
Voldemort: Adolf/NatSoc
Grindelwald: Stalin/Communist
Dumbledore: Social Democrat

Now, the difference is that the "mudbloods" aren't threatening or invading the Magic world. Actually in that universe, a wizard mixing with a non-wizard doesn't seem to have any negative effect like in real life either, even if blood does seem to matter (Dumbledoor, Voldemort, Harry etc.).

You can't apply it to real life because the "nice and good" (it's not really that either) approach to real life will lead to our destruction and in the end a world that's worse off.

So J.K. Rowling is advocating murder now, is she? How very un-Nazi-like of her. Fucking idiot.

So when everyone is calling people Voldemort, is Harry supposed to kill them too? What if Ron or Hermione were being labelled as Voldemort and it simply was not true? What if society as a whole were to treat both of these characters as Voldemort despite this? Should Harry kill them because of it? After all, it is his civic duty to kill Voldemort, no matter what form it takes right?

And, no sweetie, this won't be like a book where he actucally does kill them because of that, but they are miraculously saved by magic or some plot armor ass-pull. In real life, if you kill people, they stay dead. So killing them because a bunch of idiots clearly thought it a good idea to call them Nazis, despite the contrary, is also wrong. Your civic duty, at this point, is to not listen to idiots speak on things they do not understand.

Also, J.K. Rowling is a Nazi. If she wants to live by this identitarian sword, let her die by it. She is now officially a Nazi and fully represents 14/88. Let her know she is one of them. Let her know that she is now a Nazi. Start pushing that she is a Nazi and we'll see how far civic duty goes for her.

Help us out veteran

Lurk moar is a gay saying.
Enough

please lurk moar before posting you fucking newfaggots jesus fuckign chriST

ur mom is a gay saying

No, you fags need to back up your claims with a small modicum of evidence, especially when asked. Otherwise you are worse than the leftist scum we are trying to fight.

Pic related, you guys are Carl's Cucked Cohorts

>we

Hocus Pocus

Scienticum Fakedioso

read this as "It was Hillary's civic duty to kill Voldemort" and that made it 100 times better

Fuck this bitch; Voldemort did nothing wrong and was only trying to preserve the wizarding world from the muggle refugees. I'm getting a dark mark tattoo today and you should too, faggot.

You dishonor the symbol, fraud.