Strong, brave woman describes what it's like to be fat in America

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/10/gabrielle-deydier-fat-in-france-abuse-grossophobia-book-women
unvis.it/amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/10/gabrielle-deydier-fat-in-france-abuse-grossophobia-book-women
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/10/gabrielle-deydier-fat-in-france-abuse-grossophobia-book-women

>phobia
>Implying the emotion is fear, not disgust
Any latinfags here? How do you call disgust about something? I'm retarded and I don't know latin

And here's the archive
unvis.it/amp.theguardian.com/society/2017/sep/10/gabrielle-deydier-fat-in-france-abuse-grossophobia-book-women

Too much blubbler didn't read

Ten minutes to archive. Ten!!
>grossophobia
Her words, not mine

It's lucky for her Muslims don't touch pork.

Somebody post the strong, brave woman aisle meme.

First World Problems - the book

Underrated

its hard to be fat in France. Portions are small. And everyone is wired on nicotine and caffeine, both strong appetite suppressants

YAAARRRR LADS, MAN THE HARPOONS!

France people are fat, lazy and ugly.

I'm sorry, did I miss something?

Who cares about fat people's feelings?

Good because to me fatasses are worse than niggers.

"-phobia" is used for both.

Most people probably ignore the gross fatties, but due to their insecurity and self-loathing anything that reminds them of having a shitty personal character is considered abuse

I don't think there is an easy way. You could say that you're an obesodiumic or something, or grossodiumic to keep it with her grossophobia.

had to google it to make sure it wasn't another one of those guardian parodies

>France people

You could just say French, dumb ass.

as someone who works in EMS ... you have no idea hiw lazy and vile obese people are. worse yet, they are universally convinced the world revolves around serving them and their preventable problems