Tfw Fox News brings the term redpilled to the mainstream media

>Tfw Fox News brings the term redpilled to the mainstream media

Also, former libtards - what was your redpill moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.news/AEuBfPhlhQveozmt4TCWsWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Also, former libtards - what was your redpill moment?
9/11

>Redpill moment
Watch French news channel (BFMTV) during Trump's inauguration.
They show protesters.
The girl they invited says that the people protesting are paid by George Soros.
Commercial break.
When they come back the girl is not there anymore.

No one single redpill moment, it started at learning about the Wiemar civil war, the names of the leaders and their ethnicity, then the rabbit hole just got deeper. That and simple pattern recognition.

Initial redpill was 911, redpill overdose was pizzagate.

Probably was when the whole blm started and the migrant invasion of Europe.

Bernout, turned with the concession at the DNC. I was saltier than the ocean by the toothless concession and angrier with the corrupt DNC establishment than anything else on the planet. After the facade crumbled I saw how much of a pathetic fuck Sanders was and never looked back. ''Democratic'' party my ass. Everything else started falling into place after that.

Usually is the biggest reason for all the more recent Anti-DNC activity.

Why 9/11? Especially from two people not in the US...I'm interested
>pizzagate
i can't even lie for Sup Forums idk what that is

Old guy at work told me about the Federal Reserve, fractional reserve banking, and debt based fiat money.

I didn't laugh because I was taught to respect old people, but he was describing massive fraud and theft on an Epic scale.

Then I researched it. OMFG!

back in 1989 i was not allowed to play netball on the girls netball team at school but girls were allowed to play football with the boys.

Stonetear and the MSMs refusal to cover it, even after it was 100% proven to be Clinton's aide.

Link to this video?

>Why 9/11? Especially from two people not in the US...I'm interested
Getting told of a collapsed building 20 minutes before it actually happened is pretty eye opening I can tell you.
I was firm believer in MSM until then.

>August, 2015
>Browsing news in downtime at work, see headline "Donald Trump announces he will run for president"
>Watch announcement speech on YouTube
>Think to myself, "wow, pretty good speech. Mentioned good points. He might really have a chance"
>Continue working
>Turn on news that night while eating dinner
>"Donald Trump called all Mexicans rapists," "Donald Trump makes racist speech announcing his candidacy," "Donald Trump has no chance of winning and won't follow through," "Donald Trump is literally Hitler"
>Wtf, that's how it happened
>Continue watching Trump's speeches
>Continue comparing it to the media narrative
>The propaganda and lies pile up, becoming increasingly outrageous
>Realize from observation that the media is nothing but a tool if the (((establishment))), journalism died a long time ago, and for some reason, and everyone in on the lie, republican or democrat, was afraid of Donald Trump

>Also, former libtards - what was your redpill moment?

I'm on Sup Forums since 2011 I think and it really made me think back then. I came here to discuss communism (mainly the economic aspect) but I after a couple arguments I woke up one day and couldn't get in the same mindset. I'm a nativist since then but I never bought into the JQ, specifically that jews are behind the browing of europe. Also not a natsoc.

>berned so hard he turned Republican

Muh God

Hol up

For me it was seeing the hordes of barbarians flooding in to my country.

It was then I realized liberalism was weakness, and we cannot afford to be both week and continue to exist

What else is a literal "glitch in the matrix". The term red pill fit's this perfectly and the Matrix movie wasn't that old back then.

No vid, but there's an article if you care to read it Opinion: Liberals sick of the alt-left are taking 'the red pill' - Fox News
apple.news/AEuBfPhlhQveozmt4TCWsWQ
Top fucking kek

Hands Up Don't Shoot

Pretty much this. Watching how ridiculous the media narrative became made it pretty obvious. Now I treat MSM as entertainment rather than information. It's sad talking to normies that are still oblivious.

Zimmerman trial

>i can't even lie for Sup Forums idk what that i
lurk more

When Larry told Diane Weinstein the reason he needed an AR15, "Becasue you don't want me to have one." Everything became crystal clear. Epiphany.

good post
I did all that during the Obama years
But back than it was like a good poker game where I had to guess (((they're))) hand depending on how they bet and played
During Trump it's like they said, "Fuck it, I'm all-in" and showed what they had and pushed their chips forward.
It was so fucking obvious, and I'm glad folks like you saw it for what it was.
Worst part, once the hand was finished and I one, they called foul and tried to stop us from collecting all those chips they pushed forward.

I actually got attacked by a large group of jews in beverly hills, LA totally unprovoked and they redpilled me with their sick and degenerate behaviour. Then I found the nazi movement online and could relate to the struggles of the nazis against the international jews.

>former libtards - what was your redpill moment?
For me it was when I heard that white people showing up to a BLM march in Pennsylvania were told to "get to the back of the line" and then shortly later with the Milwaukee shit the little negress telling her fellow nigs to go riot in white neighborhoods because she needs her weave.

I was pretty firmly on the side of "excessive police force is a problem and needs to be addressed" prior to all of this, even after Ferguson. But now, fuck niggers.