What do you think will happen to Subaru Sup Forums? Will everything be daijoubu?

What do you think will happen to Subaru Sup Forums? Will everything be daijoubu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WCYljBAf4xE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Witch King when?

Damn, I made the other thread. Oh well, this seems better.

He Sauron tier now.

Can someone link break-time?

He's going to break. 'Everything will reverse anyways!' goes on a rage fueled murderous spree, Reinhardt puts him down, he respawns.

He respawns after he already killed everyone who he cares about.

I can see it happening. He's bound to fight Reinhardt someday anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=WCYljBAf4xE

Thanks

Subaru can't murder anyone. He's a weak pussy.

>One wedding ring to rule them all

Ain't you cheeky bastard

Maybe it will be something like looking the other way someone dying just to test if he succeeds.

pls respond

The dragon will decides who is the next "king" out of the five candidates.

And according to those two guys Subaru already picked Emilia.

Well a fan theory is just a fan theory. But this is more likely to happen.

I want manly clown to pump my rump with his elephant trunk

You'll have to wait in line.

I just thought in the interest of discussing that theory doesn't it make the whole process seem too simple? I think the idea that the dragon is already dead or otherwise no longer itself is pretty likely since it matches the tone, but beyond that I couldn't do more than wishful speculation. If that theory is right then I think more likely it'll be a roundabout thing such as the dragon's soul was reborn as a regular human but its body was left behind. The only thing it retains is emotional memory tainting its outlook, no power ups or claim to status. No advantages allowed.

Man I feel like I'm bullshitting intensely. How do people shoot in the dark with confidence?

Well I guess it would make sense, maybe the "dragon" is the "seal" that protects the kingdom from Satella. I'm guessing the seal isn't really a seal but more of a sacrifice? Dear lord I hope not.

Wonder how they became involved? Feels like clown wouldn't force himself on his maids, you think he told Ram she could have a reward for finally doing a chore right and she asked for the D?

>Wedding ring

You just had to add that didn't you?

With all the shit that Subaru contributed, I'm surprised that someone hasn't considered him the best monarch.

I know that it all depends on his time loop powers, but they don't know that.

It's all for her sister

>wedding ring
Didn't get this until now but screw you.

Who knows? While unlikely, maybe the dragon will choose him?

>Good things happening to Subaru
>Ever

While good things actually do happen to Subaru it's usually ripped away from him without his consent.

What if
>"You can't be king sorry sonny."
>"Fuck you dragon, you're not my mom!"
>now Subaru is the worst witch

Serious question, what do you think would ultimately trigger and lock him down to that route?

user, you know that's a picture of Clown raping Subaru in a maid outfit, right...?

As for Ram, she needs mana transfers.

Absorbing the essences of all the bishops. Gotta catch 'em all.

Does Subaru still have a chance for a Jackie Chan ending? What must he do to get one?

I honestly can't tell.
Subaru has a bigger chest then ram.

None actually come to mind unless the author does and asspull.

Queerclowndick.

Can anyone here summarize what they are talking about?

Subs are out.

No way?

Horrifying.

Imagine the slapping of his dick coming closer and closer whle you talk. And then that thing slaps against your head over and over
That is horryifying.