Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

What do you think of our MC? Also, Break Time special is out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edIaq8cwYPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's pretty shit.

I think that Satella needs to be unsealed already so that she can protect his smile.

I see that Saturday Night Fever finally got an anime adaptation.

His is a walking contradiction full of asspulls

He should be dead by now.

Your sentences are full of asspulls.

>full of asspulls
>implying anything goes his way
Healing never, user.

I'd pull Subaru's ass.

Why does it have to be a reference. Why can't he simply like disco.

>His pose is a reference to John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever
> Stayin' Alive by the Bee Gees was on the soundtrack
>Lyrics:
>Life goin' nowhere.
>Somebody help me, yeah.
>Stayin' alive

Oh shit

>reposting
kek

He's already died by now, by then, and by later.

he has a good heart but is overall shit.He is very slow to realize the most obvious things, I do not expect heroic shit from him since he was/is just a neet looking loser from japan but I at least expect him to be sharp.

Why do you keep spamming and deleting the same post over and over again?

>somebody help me
He knew it from the start.
He fucking knew that there would never be justice.
He knew he would die countless times and achieve nothing, and his plea for help was a disco pose.

Godspeed, Subaru.

archer gets poetry,Subaru gets disco

should've watched tarantino instead of faggy disco

isekai+foot fetish? I don't think that's ever been done.

This nigga caught a wrecking ball, with a fucking jacket, on his first try ever. Fucking stop.

He used a slavsuit folded 1000 times from a world with far greater technology. A simple cell phone from that world that any child can own is worth at least 20 holy coins.

Not only is the tracksuit nearly indestructible it is also extremely fashionable, comfy and easy to wear.

Learn what a wrecking ball is and he didn't catch anything, he redirected the force of the morningstar in high-risk 50/50 situation.

Asspull isn't another word for "I don't like this"user.

>he redirected the force of the morningstar in high-risk 50/50 situation.
clearly an action that realistically fits a young Japanese man from 21st century,man that can't even peel a potato

Witch King Subaru when?

Peeling a potato is harder

His literally shit, worst mc is between him and that fag from boku no pico academia

I don't know why he even needs to peel it, scrubbing them clean is fine, the skin is perfectly edible. That kind of shit is like cutting off the crust on bread.

>dies to a hobbit and a woman
Pathetic

>eating the crust of the bread
Are you some kind of barbarian?

>japs peel apples as well

It's a mystery to me too.

Par for the course with Subaru. He even died to a punk with pink hair color stripes.

How does it feel being 10? Crust is the best part of any respectable piece of bread.

>All of these people who don't know that MC is the main antagonist of the story.

>not peeling apples
The crust tastes awful and it's bad to chew

>he thinks all potatoes have the same skin

They also peel grapes.

> Suddenly talking about bread, fruits, and vegetables.
What? This thread...

You are supposed to if it's red grapes.

>eating poisonous potatoes

I think if Roswaal is rich enough to own a mansion he's rich enough to afford potatoes that aren't blighted.

both peeled and unpeeled food have different taste. each is good depending on your mood.

HE HAS SUPERSTRENGTH
Fucking hell. It's established in the first chapter of the manga and if not the first episode of the anime then the second. The draw attention to it but you're STILL going.

Peeled is objectively better in most cases.

they buy it from that shit village with annoying kids.I bet they even piss on the plots

strength is in no way related to the matter at hand and he claims it comes from natural training.

How come?

Unfortunately, the skin that is peeled off is where the majority of the nutrients are (like the minerals and vitamins).
Throwing away the peel is like throwing away your money.

>natural training
>reaction time and strength to reroute force
>training
>technique
Fuck off.

You take it to your mouth, press it and eat the tasty parts inside then you throw out the disgusting portion that's left.

Are you retarded?
He worked out in his room for about a year, that's not superstrength you 10/10 retard.
Go put your helmet back on and sit in the corner

Is he really?

Fuck off tertiary.

Alot of WN anons agree so yeah. He is.

I asked why, user.

So the Witch Cult are the good guys then.

What are you even saying?Im agree that his redirection is bull.Im reminding that when he showed physical strength,he claimed it come from exercising at home.

It tastes better

see

I've read the LN in the original japanese.
You have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
I'm going to explain it to you:
It's a joke.
He complains about not being given a power, 'like you should have', then he mistakes being able to suckerpunch someone as becoming stronger. Or even just says it as a joke.
You can tell because he talks about his hand hurting more than he expected, this shows the reader that he's mistaken in his belief and it's just his natural strength that he never really used before.

The baby waby needs to pay attention in english classes

No, he IS gonna be the leader of said Witch Cult. Since Reinhardt is the main MC of this series.

Nope, but he is slowly turning into a Witch.

How is Reinhardt the main main character if we hardly see him? Everything is from Subaru's point of view. Subaru is the protagonist of the story.

>Witch King

He is Sauron tier now.

So you are saying that from Subaru's point of view Reinhard is evil?

again,why?I agree that no matter how strong he is most of the time it did not help him in the fight with 3 fool let alone with the woman at the auction.redirecting things takes a different set of skills and even than there is a psychological element,despite him being shaken up by all the death it has not turned him into some danger sensing rembo,he is still a deadbeat kid from peaceful country.

No, Subaru becomes evil. Reinhardt stays the same.

No I'm pretty sure Subaru likes Reinhardt enough to go gay for him.

He is an annoying little shit that tries to hard to be funny when he's clearly not

That's how it starts from Hunger. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

again that panel supports your argument.even if he has power, you see him on his knees.maybe you are retarded because you seem to be arguing with a group of people that agree with you.

This is a plot point. It's why Rem is trying to kill him. He's that fucking annoying.

Well he does have the power to corrupt the hearts of man. So you're not too far off.

anyone who uses -tan needs to burn.

So can someone explain why Felt orders Subaru to be executed in vol 5?

user-tan is so cute when he says that

Who here is ready for when he drops his mask? I know I am.

I hate him a lot. I know he is intentionally created to be a shitty MC to make the suffering more tangible, but I hate him and everyone else so much that the only reason I'm watching is t see them suffer.

If he dropped his mask would he die?

Good, you're supposed to hate the villain of the story.

Stop this fucking meme, you dumb quaternary

No, but he will show what he really thinks of himself and his crippling depression.

>meme

Do you have any evidence as to prove otherwise?

Burden of proof is on you

So none? Alright then.

I'd be very painful

for you
What if I said you are a cum loving faggot who gives blowjobs to hobos.Can you prove that not to be the case?Burden of proof is always on the person making the outrageous claim that does not fit commonly held belief.are you banking on your retardation getting a pass because no one wants to prove a negative?

Have you not watched, read or seen films form the bad guy's POV?

>Do you have any evidence as to prove otherwise?
appeal to ignorance (in which ignorance represents "a lack of contrary evidence"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false (or vice versa).

Protagonist does not mean good guy. It means main character.

Yeah. That's called a villain protagonist, which is still the main character.

Meant for

He doesn't seem villainous to me at all so far.

>Attuned to "Yin"
>Depressive
>His "respawn" ability is a curse
>Reinhardt exists
>Not the "MC" to his own series
>He is starting to get the "evil eyes" and give off a sense of dread
>Author is a sadist
>Has the power to corrupt the hearts of man

Literally villain tier.

I dunno user, he's repeating what Satella did. He also absorbs "essences" almost exactly like her.

its where all the nutrition is

weak,also all that fits most gundam heroes and heroes of many other shows.

Ok, let me put his power he absorbed into more detail.

Authority of Sloth:

Sloth:

The user can let out a black wave toward their surroundings, corrupting the minds of those who have no knowledge of Spirit Magic. Those affected experience hallucinations, auditory hallucinations, and severe pain, then expose the whites of their eyes, foam at the mouth, and are nearly driven mad.

Unseen Hand:

The user can cause physical interference by creating an invisible force field in the shape of a hand. The effect area, power, and number of hands is based on the user, and according to Pack the Witch of Envy was able to manifest 2000 hands at once. Subaru later renames this technique as Invisible Providence, though he is only able to control one hand and its range is minimal.

I don't think heroes are supposed to have these.

Your welcome

break time ep 4 eng sub
youtube.com/watch?v=edIaq8cwYPw

If Subaru didn't absorb it then someone else would have.

Subaru has absolute dogshit magic abilities so even with evil powers he won't be very capable of using them. He's the best person to carry that burden.