imgur.com/a/4o3Vq
twitter.com/uuuuuuu_x/status/730315516674367488
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Choro is the worst brother
Don't forget it.

Never.

At work

He's just being honest.

Sakurai looks offended and Ono is just happy to be there.

I love Sakurai. Is he still single?

Irino and FukuJun are hot

yaraon-blog.com/archives/84447
2ch3po.com/?p=4668

Translation please?

The please of being a Karamatsu girl

> KaraIchifag
No this shit again

OnoD is such a cute old man, I want to bully him.

Just an article about how Ichi and Kara goods sell like crazy while Totty and Choro are unpopular and don't sell goods as much as the others.

And what is the meaning of that?

> Totty and Choro are unpopular and don't sell goods as much as the others
> Totty
SHIT TASTE, fuck nips.

He doesn't lie or hide the truth like his brothers. Besides that he is just indifferent unlike some of his other brothers use their bad traits to make them look better.

They'll never learn that their shit pairing isn't welcome here, just report them.

Made a folder for the sexy matsu models. All thanks go to jyushitmatsu from twitter.

mega.nz/#F!ucVnRIoL!MduTHIN6QuiNqCO36iAd6w

> Choro
Justice. But Totty deserves better.

Thanks for giving a reason to piss you off in every thread, you're cute

Hopefully it stays that way I prefer actually being able to buy the merch then having to fight others for it in a blood bath.

Go back to tumblr retard.

Example?

You first, shitter.

Huh?

Twitter's threading system is the worst so here's tidbits of translations from the anan magazine in a paste.

pastebin.com/GaeR5Zjt

The good thing about matsu is that they don't ignore unpopular characters in making goods because they're sextuplets.

Nakamura is losing weight.

God their looks fit their roles perfectly.

But is Sugita losing his bald spot?

> Ichimatsu:
Q: Any words of gratitude for Jyushimatsu you'd like to convey?
A: I don't have anything to say, but... a while ago when I lost my beloved cat, he was the one who found it. I thought it was kind of nice.
Q: What do you like about Jyushimatsu?
A: His wildness. I feel like I just can't win.

Jyushimatsu:
Q: Any words of gratitude for Todomatsu you'd like to convey?
A: Always, aria-tokudai sayonara homerun!
Q: What do you like about Todomatsu?
A: Everything!

This is cute.

My favourite is hunched Fukujun. Makes sense since slouching lowers your pitch but it's funny to see that body language in a picture.

Would fujos riot and destroy all their osmt merch and post pictures online if the neets finally lost their virginity in an episode?

They already did.

@jyushitmatsu reposted the Kara quote re Choro that was missed by the pastebin.

>Q: Any words of gratitude for Choromatsu you'd like to convey?
>A: Brother, thanks for always admiring me. Continue to admire me from here on as well, alright?
>Q: What do you like about Choromatsu?
>A: The fact that he's my brother. I'll leave it at that.

No, that's retarded behavior, the draw is how pathetic they are as a whole, not just their virginity status.

Basically he wouldn't give a shit about him if they weren't related. Which sometimes would sum up some sibling relationships.

More for me.

Basically sibling love.

That's the most cynical possible reading of that, but I guess. It could also mean that above all else, he's glad to have Choromatsu for a brother. It isn't like Karamatsu to be meanspirited that way.

>Ono and Nakamura look cartoony as hell.
Sakurai looks like a Lupin character though.

Nice, they just recolored these circus ones

What are the weakest relationships between the six?
Choro doesn't seem especially tight with any of them, does he?
Ichi has Jyushi and his love-hate thing with Kara.
Totty seems to do well with Oso and Jyushi, but is ice cold to the rest.
Jyushi is both close to and distant from everyone but Ichi. He'd be a hard one to have any kind of substantial relationship with.

Nailed the caricatures, especially Nakamura and Kamiya.

Well, Jyushi seems to have a close relationship with Totty and Kara, and Oso is probably the most big brother-y towards Ichi.

Choro has Oso.

Oso = Choro and Totty
Kara = All of them ( and he copied Oso sometimes, so Oso)
Choro = just Oso
Ichi = Jyushi (and Oso)
Jyushi = Ichi
Totty = Jyushi and Oso

I entirely forgot about Kara and Jyushi hanging out on the roof together, and about the pachinko winnings. That was good.

I feel like I'm forgetting seeing Oso and Choro spending time together. They were awesome drunk together in the last episode, but what were their big other brotherly moments? I need to rewatch already.

Choro bitches at Oso he doesn't even seem to even acknowledge him like Oso asking him to go on a trip. The only time they are buddy buddy is when they are drunk. Maybe when they were younger they were closer but not so much now. Honestly I don't think Choro really isn't on good terms with any of his brothers since he stated several times he hates being a sextuplet.

They're almost always next to one another when they're all in a group and in promotional material. They also interact the most with one another on a solo basis though their interactions are more in the background a lot of the time. They fight most of the time but the times when they aren't they're basically on the same wavelength with one another like during the mixer skit.

They're a classic tsukkomi and boke pair though and their personalities bounce off each other well.

No.

>ichi and totty enjoyed the poll in their ass
True sluts right there

thank you for sharing!

>poll

Any chance some kind anons were planning on translating these?

WE are HIS sex toys

imgur.com/a/K2tP8

Motto

imgur.com/a/Z1xgP

We also got Lets secross! in english recently. This was a few days ago.

myreadingmanga.info/lets-secross-osomatsu-san-dj-eng/

Oh, theres also this kickass omorashi comic in english: (its seriously good)

imgur.com/a/4o3Vq

2gether4ever

Why are they posing like they're from JoJo?

Could you make individual crops user?

I don't mind I'll do it tomorrow

Choro always trying to be the straight man until he gets mind broken is always nice to see.

As requested last thread.

Honestly if ichi was actually holding a ichislug that shit would sell really well

You even did the background picture.

Thank you.

Nice slug Ichi user.

I left my colour marker for the lineart for it though, how embarrassing. I'll be more careful next time.

That is so much better, it's not even funny
You are our savior

Hesowars updated
We voices mow

Enjoy the sound of Dayoon and that fucking cat.

>Pic
Holy shit that artist is quick!

WHAT?
REALLY??

Also worth mentioning that their goods have been given the nickname 'stockmatsu' since they're what's usually left and still available even when other characters have sold out.

>200 diamonds for logging into HesoWars

Hot diggity.

Oh yeah I can't wait to get more jump suit Totty.

Damn nice work, user.

And jumpsuit Kara.

They drastically lowered/balanced the APs. I'm glad.

Hesowars updates, shit that's a lot.

- Enemies are now voiced
- You can unlock the matsu's voices, I'm unsure exactly how it works but you'll already have a few
- 200 diamonds
- Pyjamatsu event started, it's 1000 tickets a pull. you'll start seeing sprites of them on twitter (and here) very soon
- Event map is 1000 coins on first win of each level
- Changed AP balance to an extreme degree. Hijirisawa spam is no longer viable, we need to find a new AP imbalance to exploit.

Does the 500+ in the bottom right hand corner every time you win mean you get an extra 500 coins when you watch an ad?

Holy shit, all these glorious updates.

New voice clips are acquired based on various circumstances like pulling a certain form x amount of times in a gacha, getting the mega NEET canon etc. up to a certain level, reaching a certain level on the main stage, leveling up your Matsu. This also applies for exclusive gacha forms so I assume if you don't manage to pull a certain rare form the required number of times the voice clip is permanently locked out.

First one spotted in the wild.

Painful.

Sasuga.

Totty's set.

twitter.com/uuuuuuu_x/status/730315516674367488

Damn it I just dumped a bunch of my money into him. All my other guys are level ten at least.

No one should suffer from a fate so horrible as this.

I know, mine is level 18. I guess it's better to just stick to the boys.

>Thanks to update, got 5 rolls for premium gacha
>4 are new matsus I've never got before
>2 are gold/5 stars matsus
Thank you Kamimatsu

>we need to find a new AP imbalance to exploit.

As long as you have a gold Matsu leveled up high enough you should be fine. My gold idol Choro is at 14 and he managed to take the first five levels of the new event out with a single hit.

I have the worst luck at premium, I've been playing since before WD and have gotten a macaron Totty twice. That's it. Should I spend all of my diamonds right now?

>normal Ichi
>macaron Oso
>children's day Juice
>bath house Totty

Not bad. I know Oso isn't worth leveling up in general but aren't the macaron forms supposed to be decent?

so that explains why I got RPG Totty even though I don't have any more coins for the RPG event. I wonder I can get white day Kara that I missed.

Wait, you can still get the calming detective gatcha?

Great, now i NEED this Ichi.

Just noticed that the roster screen has also improved; there's now a drag and drop function where you can easily replace forms in your party.

Definitely, go for it.

I guess so? Maybe they're giving us all a chance to get all the limited premium and event gatcha that we missed and permanently have them in the premium gacha.

Damn it. Another 2 hour maintenance.