21st century is the Black man's century:

21st century is the Black man's century:

>We've almost finished clenaning Mother Africa from the wh*te people
>Our political influence is growing day by day, USA already had the Black president
>We became so numerous and our population is keep growing with 5 children per African woman
>Our sport athletes became so popular, that now Black skin colour is a symbol of masculinity
>Having sex with BBC became something that any decent white gal has to try nowadays
>Millions of white """"males"""" watching how the white women being fucked by BBC everyday

How does it make you feel, wh*te racist pigs?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/
archive.is/52PP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you forgot to use the pan african flag, schlomo

No matter how much you try to steal, you'll still never be white.

>Obama
>Black

You used the wrong flag, Canada

Preach, brother. The Black Man is obviously a superior being created to rule this Earth. If you need proof just look at our genetics.

What, by selling it to the chinks?

And still no one including blacks wants to live amongst blacks. Just go back to the jungle so decent people may live in peace without black violence.

Obama belongs to Capoid race and thus no closer to typical murican negro than, for example, chink.

just look at your history.
Since the dawn of time not one black person has created a functional nation or society. No one ever pushes to migrate to any nigger nations, but we have to be forced to take you in because "its the right thing to do"
If you have to justify something by virtue of it being moral, it means that in every other way it is completely negative and only by morality can we condone it.

You brough the violence to the African continent, wh*teboi

Africa was the safest place on Earth before you arrived

It must be really frustrating for them to be given chunks of gold they can't use to buy popeyes.

When you sort africa out are you all going to move back there? or by sort it out do you mean the africans all move to europe and america? In that case we will take africa and show you exactly what could have been done with it.

will bolt ever recover from this BTFO?

>what is south africa
>what is egypt
>what is south sudan
I can keep going, you mayonaisse eating dog

Yeah, just peacefully raiding your neighbors to peacefully capture them and sell them as slaves to arabs.

>Created
Wait, why am I responding to Sweden.

>growing 5 per day
>dying 8 per hour

>south africa

lol nice bait

South africa. made by white people
Egypt arab money ,... from white people buying resources.
South sudan fuck knows but im going to say its probably white people

>africans all move to europe and america
Europe is a continuation of Africa actually

Listen up and listen close you filthy crackers. You will never attain the genetic perfection me and my black brothers and sisters have. The earth was made for us. Go and get some sunscreen to protect your fragile melaninless skin, cracker

WE

>Africa cleaned of white people.
>Mass starvation.
gg wp.

IZ

>black
>man

Pick one.
/Ooga booga thread

KANGZ

N

No one that I know associates masculinity with being black. As a matter of fact, the majority of black people are children and have no sense of responsibility (you shouldn't need examples). You can call us racist pigs but you are still a racist. Kind of funny how most women view intelligence as an attractive trait, yet black people have the lowest IQ's..... funny how that works

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

South africa was colonized by brits. Egyptian pharoes have been recorded as having european DNA. and South sudan is currently facing a famine crises.

So keep going

hahaah

naive whiteboi

White history is a lie. Every major important historical figure from the last 10,000 years was a proud Black Man.

Abraham, Buddha, Jesus, Julius Caesar, Alexander Napoleon, George Washington. All Black Brothers. Don't even get me started on all the Black Sisters who have made this world great.

To add to that, he's a capoid mixed with white/jewish mongrel. He is only 'black' because of the one drop rule which normies unwittingly follow

Yeah, by outnumbering and hacking them apart like animals
>Our political influence is growing day by day, USA already had the Black president
Obama was mixed-race.
>We became so numerous and our population is keep growing with 5 children per African woman
We raise our children, blacks merely shit them out.
>Our sport athletes became so popular, that now Black skin colour is a symbol of masculinity
Fuck off.
>Having sex with BBC became something that any decent white gal has to try nowadays
>falling for le BBC meme
>Millions of white """"males"""" watching how the white women being fucked by BBC everyday
FUCK OFF
also, show us your real flag.
Sage.

i cant hear you over the sound of muh whipz on niggers ass

Stop talking bullshit you little dipshit, everyone knows that all important historical figures of mankind are due to the great heroes of the Finngolian Khanate!

The 21st century will see China ravaging the African continent with no concept of white guilt to hold them back.

WE
WUZ
KANGS N SHIET

muh genetics

If any of that was true, how did white people ever wrest control of every functional nation from your clearly capable hands?

You are the nation builders and explorers apparently, you created what we know as society. So why is it that the places you currently are can't even manage to feed themselves, and the places that do function have to bend over backwards to accommodate and allow you to take residence in?

I know you are full of shit, but and I'm taking bait. But I can't bother differentiating between shills, trolls, and idiots. You all say the same shit either way.

You still haven't cleaned Africa from all the niggers though

>Mother Africa
Considering Africa is your origin, but you've never seen or heard from it, shouldn't that be Father Africa?

The moment the chinese get the upper hand is the moment all blacks will be btfo.

We were always held back by empathy, good luck with your chinese insect overlords.

Max par. The laughter at this statement is uncontrollable.

if by safest you mean child raping, canibalism, witch hunting, inabilty to understand basic principals of common knowledge such as math, philosophy and fucking basic wheel technology and also STD's then yeah i guess it is.

The white man has lied for years about the true history of our people. What would you expect to happen when we have been hearing white lies for generations? They enslaved our people and fooled us so we couldn't see the truth but we see it now.

It is YOU that is naive. Being you rakes-with-teeth have never been anything but pawns of the world...your future bloodlines will certainly remain that way after whites have perished.

Whites could have easily wiped Africans off the map long ago...do you think your new slant-eyed Asian overlords will allow you to live as easily as whites, you damned fool?

Whites out of existence is avoiding what is coming for you all... indefinite, worldwide slavery.

Blacks can make some funny memes out of their lack of knowledge and ignorance of proper language.

That's about it, though. I guess they're also entertaining to watch while playing niggerball, kind of like how watching legalized dogfights were.

SSSHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!

*AYO HOL' UP*

underrated

How did you get enslaved?! You were the rulers. Who gave white people the power to enslave you and how did you not manage to fight back when you apparently are such avid nation builders?
How did you let white people write the history if you are such a dominant and intelligent race?
I mean if you were the original crafters of society, shouldn't all history be in your hands to write? Even more so, shouldn't Africa which you still preside have at least food?

i can't read this. not just for the pure degenercy but the fkn grammar. it burns me

Literally not an argument in sight.

White ppl plz send fud

Dude... He called Napoleon a black man. Why the fuck are you even responding?

they also forgot about the Chinese

The whites use lies and corruption. They don't have any honor. They lie for years and eventually the lies become truth to them but we know the real truth.

if you are so pure and powerful and smart and such great builders of civilizations such as alexander the great how the fuck did you manage to let poor whitebois to fool you. oh yeah i know what it is, you were slaves for most of the time and for good reason. since a ratio from nigger to black person is 10000000000:1

>mfw when everyone speaks the white man's language

The white mans lies have great power in this earth. Some people call it magic or evil but we know what it really is.

>Africa was the safest place on Earth before you arrived
Yes, humans working together is the most powerful animal phenomenon, thus the most dangerous. The peak expression is civilization, Africa was safest because there was no civilization there.

Sometimes taking bait is fun and lets you articulate an argument you may use later.

Nigger.

>white man's language
Black Brothers and Sisters invented all of the world's most advanced languages. White men lie about this and try to get us to speak in broken languages but we are waking up to the truth. Many Black Brothers and Sisters like myself are learning new languages all the time. It is easy because we are genetically programmed to learn and create words. Why do you think all of your slang comes from the Black community? We know the truth.

>>what is egypt
Not black when founded, black upon collapse, funny how that works.
"DNA from ancient Egyptian mummies reveals their ancestry. ... Ancient Egyptians were an archaeologist's dream. ... Ancient Egyptians were closely related to people who lived along the eastern Mediterranean, the analysis showed."
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/05/30/dna-from-ancient-egyptian-mummies-reveals-their-ancestry/

this wouldnt be a problem if they know how to grow food alone. but their mental state is so fkn low and combine that with lazines and you get... well that. just in somalia it is reported that bunch of social aid that came from western world isnt even picked up by fkn niggers to feed themselvws since they are fkn lazy to do anything. i swear i cant find an article now but someone look it up

Please archive
archive.is/52PP8

>Go and get some sunscreen to protect your fragile melaninless skin, cracker
Yeah, we have technology like suncreen, buildings and climate control, toiling in the sun is for animals. White people (and asians) are the ones who know how to build and maintain the internet; but niggers use it to talk shit about their intellectual and moral superiors.

how the fuck can you even believe that is possible. fkn accept the truth. you were slaves and inferior troughout history. you wiped assees of egyptian kings, you worked basically every ahitty thing that anybody superior than you didnt want to do. ffs grow a brain and teach yourself. use some other sources to prove to yourself that you are wrong other than huff post. be a tru historian and prove to us there are sciptera old 5000 years that tell of the time. jesus h even sand niggers hated you almost as bad as jews

You do understand that a population boom as described in the graph cannot be sustained without farms and shit right...but I guess your just another filthy black degenerate aren't you?

I wouldn't bet on your ooga booga nations making it past 2050. Also you blacks need to realise that without whites you would be nothing and i mean that literally.

>The whites use lies and corruption. They don't have any honor.
You're failing to spot the Jew, buddy.

I know this is b8 but niggers haven't invented anything other than lip disks and tribal warfare

You're going to be wiped off.
Entirely.

Makes me feel aroused. BBC is unstoppable.

Funny how the entirety of Africa is corrupt then.

>((((UN)))) Flag
Like clockwork