WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Those are some pretty sweet-ass shelves

the background is a shooped photograph

Because it's been boring for the last year? Before it was basically Japanese Walking Dead but now it's dry as fuck.

Because it should've ended more than a hundred chapters ago.

Filters are nice.

should have ended forever ago

Waiting for illuminati manga.

Things were all fine and dandy until zombie powers was introduced. I had hoped my interest didn't go downhill from there. He could've expanded the zombie variety like that athlete jumper zombie for example.

I don't actively follow it because it takes forever and was fucking boring for a while

This. The manga way outstayed its welcome. I wish more mangaka could just end a story at a good point instead of running the series into the ground first before they're inevitably canceled due to ruining it.

Its heading somewhere.

>Why does my fantasy undead manga has fantasy aliens?!

Starting with Kurusus, this manga has finally got an identity of its own, and its great.

Holy fuck, we have a thread like once every five days, and it's always "Why aren't people talking about this?" They are, you're just a retard who, in addition to being late as fuck, having shit taste, and not lurking even a tenth as much as you should, thinks that everything should be talked about 24/7 even when there aren't updates.

Kinda interesting to see how authors are implementing these things.

how would you end it?

Check archive, cause too lazy to talk about it.
It did the plot 100x better than Gantz, but Gantz got more crazy action, that's all off the top of my head.

Can anyone explained to me what is wrong with Oda? I don't know if i'm missing something here,but she seems like a absolute cunt to me.

>I wish more mangaka could just end a story at a good point instead of running the series into the ground first before they're inevitably canceled due to ruining it.
It's tough as fuck making a living as a mangaka and if someone gets a hit, it's really hard to let go and go back to insecurity even if the author himself understands that the quality has diminished.

probably because it takes forever for new chapters to be released. thanks for reminding me to catch up though

Half the people who do this type of thing don't even need to, though. Like, Kubo for example has enough money, but somehow Bleach is still going six years after Butterflaizen. Takahashi had enough money and also can shit out hits like magic, but we still got about six times more Inuyasha than anyone needed. They just keep writing for some reason.

There's also the fact that publishers often won't let authors end a series when they want because it makes money.

Is this a hentai? Is the girl talking about condoms?

No
Yes

I can't believe people actually think this looks good
This looks so ridiculously ugly

Holy shit, new volume translated?

On it.

stockings are the shit.

>You will never have a zombie-mutant highschool girl basically inviting you to plow her till the end of time

Too bad he gets NTRed by the zombie hivemind.

Wat a bummer that we are back to hideo.

Nakata was so much better character.

main character spend a lot of time with them

Does anyone know what exact model of firearms Hiromi and Hideo have?

Fucking love this cover.

I am. Thanks OP.

>tfw I will never be a shelf

Tell me whats it about?

Because it looks terrible. I don't even know what this is but I can tell from miles away that it's some stupid shit.

So, the zombies are caused by aliens or is just a hypothesis by that foreign guy?

Guy is gonna fall backwards

>Dayz standalone with aliens apparently.

traced shit kill it it with fire mother fucker

it looks like everything in the image is shopped? looks like the 2 characters have been traced over and their faces redone, seems lazy as fuck desu
Reminds me of when rotoscoping is really obvious, although i dont mind that as much

>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS?

-it´s another unoriginal MC : he´s mangaka

-characters' faces are really ugly, cartoony, and change every chapter

-Sango arc

because the story is moving at a snails pace and it's boring.

The author takes 18 pages to do what he should be doing in 7

I'm just waiting for them to fuck so I can drop this shit.