Well Sup Forums?

>music video of white child being lynched infront of black child

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill all wypipo

American Media needs to be outlawed and all copies burned

This is the future they want for our children. When your enemy tells you something, believe him.

>Caring about this
From someone who listens to rap music, this guy has no influence whatsoever. He literally became famous because his song was used in a meme.
He's literally the equivalent of the creep in the back of his class writing names in his homemade death note book hoping it'll kill Chad. Guaranteed he runs like Naruto.

kill the nigger

The video has almost. 5 million views and a 10:1 like:dislike ratio.

>leaf

>From someone who listens to rap music
END YOURSELF LEAF

>PAYMEATTTENTION LOOK AT ME OH GOD PLEASE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS ALMOST DEAD PLEASE LOOK AT ME
>does something "controversial" to get attention
Please don't click on the clickbait gentlemen. It merely encourages the monkeys to up the ante yet again.

If this "artist" thought it was clever or funny or whatever, that's their lack of awareness that racism died out almost altogether thirty years ago. Of course, thanks to multicult we have a new sort of Institutional Racism directed against indigenous peoples, but he's hardly making a wry comment about that, is he?

>song is about violence being bad regardless of skin color
>intentionally provocative
>artist is an edgelord anyways

If you think this song is some white genocide conspiracy, then you're as dumb as a nigger that thinks this video calls for violence of any kind.

Fuck, this board is filled with tools. Retarded tools at that.

This dude is up on charges for beat the snot out of some girl he moved into his place

>pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

When will they learn

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill here.

SoundCloud rappers don't hold that level of influence, xxxtentacion is simply pushing the bounds of degeneracy.

I actually met the dude personally a year ago, he's cool and doesn't hate white people at all. He's a Mullato himself and he talks like a white boy.

You can disagree with me all you want, but from my anecdotal experience with the guy he's really not that bad; I personally think his music is complete ass, but he's rather intelligent and had all this planned out, he rises to fame through depravity and obscenities, and you're playing right into it.

What are you talking about? He's a fucking abusive psychopathic creep.

Beating women is ALPHA dont be a bitch

XXXTentacion is trve redpilled art, his lyrics are so deep.

Wasn't creepy at all the hour I spent with him, granted this was a year ago when he dropped ILOVEITWHENTHEYRUN, and that song was only out for a month.

But I definitely do not endorse beating women even IRL

Meanwhile, the extra funding for black colleges Trump orchestrated is already helping niggers pull themselves out of the poverty sump tank.

>T-they're making their culture insane and off-putting for political purposes!!!

ooooooh nooooo, that sucks

Half of the BLM are mulattos. Mulattos are the enemy you dim witted nucleus acid jelly.

As awful as the video is, he's showing what a lynching looks like when it's black-on-white to make people who would unironically lynch a nigger see what it's actually like from the other side.

It's fucking hamfisted and outright stupid but he isn't calling for the lynching of whites, he's showing how horrible lynching is to people who think lynching niggers is somehow more acceptable than lynching whites, the ultimate message here is lynching and racial violence is bad.

Niggers are really stupid though so they'll probably see this as some kind of anti-White message when it really is an anti-racism message.

>Hangs out with a nigger rapper
>thinks his opinion matters at all

You get the oven too, senpai.

>muh niggers getting lynched
>From the 1890s onwards, the majority of those lynched were black,[26] including at least 159 women.[27] Between 1882 and 1968, the Tuskegee Institute recorded 1,297 lynchings of whites and 3,446 lynchings of blacks.
Wow its fucking nothing

80% of his fans are white anyway

Dark skins don't fw X too often

Lmao gold

Never said his shit isn't degenerate, my point being is that this video is being taken out of context and you're giving him the reaction he wants.

Take it from someone who met him and used to be followed by him on twitter.

lol the anger is real

I'm more of an Aryan than you'll ever be, don't you worry about who I used to be over a year ago faggot.

Good, White Americans are cancer.

wtf i love xxxtentacion now

>Beating women is ALPHA dont be a bitch

when you are 5'2" tall it's not ALPHA, it's beta as fuck

Says the leaf

>>pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

this guy beat the shit out of some woman for months and is up on charges for it

the age old...
you might hang a white..
but that will never stop you from being a.
Nigger.

how fucking small is he

Combine that with the fact he's mixed and stated multiple times he's not black

He's small as fuck, I remember how small he was when I met him. I'm only average height but that fucker is a real ass midget

There's no such thing as bad publicity please stop giving xxxtentacion he would have remained forever irrelevant if you all stopped being outraged

You are purposefully taking the wrong message from that video. If you want to attack x call him a manlet, womenbasher or muh sads pussy.

>pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

he kidnapped and beat the shit out of a woman and is currently out on bail with pending charges

he broke her phone, and took it away from her multiple times, confined her to a room, multiple times and was generally a psychopath

Why is it always a fucking leaf

Something like this makes you feel like my Confederate ancestors were right, and no nog will ever threaten my kid without impunity. This video goes beyond just making a point

So
> mongrel lynches underage white boy to distract people from the fact that he is a manlet

I dont get - what seems to be the difference from the oppost?

>Listening to nigger music
Really shitty bait or a dumbass white American fuck boy

What a great way to promote your political beliefs. Surly more people will hate whites now.

true

This guy beat up his pregnant girlfriend yet white girls still line up to suck his dick and white boys still comin to his shows. How cucked are whites in the current year?