IMRAN AWAN HAPPENING

Get in here:

amp.dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/exclusive-dws-it-guy-was-banned-from-house-after-trying-to-hide-secret-server/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CBSjR
trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring
archive.is/dpKMu
archive.is/hISCT
thehill.com/policy/national-security/350473-justice-blocks-fbi-officials-from-senate-interviews-on-clinton-comey
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/350473-justice-blocks-fbi-officials-from-senate-interviews-on-clinton-comey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love how the media buries this shit. If this was a republican staffer you just KNOW you wouldnt hear the end of it.

Be confident though, you dont hear much about it, but the wheels are moving. There are active investigations into the whole thing, and now they are negotiating plea deals to bring down the big dogs.

Keep your heads high fellas.

It's a serious story. I feel like there are maybe 10,000 people who give a shit and follow it. Scary shit user.

Why hasn't Paul Ryan or anyone who runs the House called for an investigation?

>Running a secret server
>Submitting false network diagrams to hide it
>Enterprise level dumps to dropbox

Nope, nothing to see here.

I am with you lad. This whole thing just smells like a major incident.

My only concern is that while it incriminates the shitlibs biggly it will also incriminate the cuckservatives, in which case (((they))) will bury it thus buying further blackmail ammo against all the goyim.

Because the GOP big wigs have just as much to lose as the liberals. These back channel servers are common place in washington, and operate out of the oversight of Congressional networks. They are purely private, and crooked as hell.

DOJ and FBI are incvestigating into the matter, and the HoR Judiciary Comittee is hot on the trail of Lynch and other liberal crimes. Just because the story is buried doesnt mean it isnt going on.

how come the only people who post about this are fringe republican twitters that deal stricly in anonymous sources

I'm not sure I know what you are implying

>Imran worked on Republican networks
>The Republican networks are even more compromised

I agree about the wheels grinding this down. I just want public hearings to see how fucked up the House's networks are. It's very possible that they are complete shit since they don't fall under Federal IT oversight like Federal agencies are. They can basically self certify whatever they want. That's a very risky way of operating with sensitive information.

be DNC
sing from the rooftops for 8 months about russian hacking while your own foreign employees are lifting everything off your servers.
next they will say Imran was working for Russia.

Im saying Imran was incharge of maintaining a (significantly large) dem back-channel network dealing with LOTS of money. This miney was naturally dealt for political favors, both ways. Im saying it isnt only the dems who run these networks, the GOP does as well. Its criminal and undermines the voice of the people and our democracy, this is why corporate America has us by the throat, because this is how they have conngress in their pocket. The uncovering of this EXTENSIVE underground network and all the money involved will bring to light all the invisible networks that operate within congress.

Follow the money folks

mfw nothing nada zip zilch zero happened after 'Fast and Furious' but folks still imagine that Congress is still relevant
>the nail that sticks up must get hammered down

bump

Thank you for assuring me user... for a moment there I thought there might be cause for alarm....

Remember, these private email servers (sound familiar?) operate outside the oversight of the congressional IT department. This is how congress communicates illegally. We saw an uncovering of Clintons private server, which dealt with classified information, that itself was illegal. But i wonder what the contents of the 33,000 emails that were deleted were. I can tell you, the content wouldve had her and 100 others hanging the next day.

That's a little out there for me. Do you have any evidence?

I see a shitty, dishonest Paki contractor that may or may not have ties to Paki intelligence. But who knows since he had access to all of their communications.

How come libshits only like anonymous sources when it's convenient for them?

the day is young

Did you hear about the swedish kid who said nigger on the internet?

See This isnt merely "bank fraud" there are too many things that dont make sense.
>he was tipped off to leave the country
>he liquidated over 2 million dollars worth of assets in 6 months
>DWS kept him on after he had been exiled from the physical congrssional data servers

The fact that they had people waiting at the airport for him tells it all. The FBI knew he was a flight risk. They knew someone would had to have tipped him off.

Good. This story needs to crush both Dems and the Cuckservatives or America will fall within the next 10 years. Thank fuck Trump won.

No I have not , I assume he's already being reeducated in a camp focusing on concentration ....

Just because their network security was shitty, doesn't mean that they were illegal communicating. There's probably some classified info that wasn't protected, but Congressmen don't need a specific comm network to do illegal shit.

Also, he had access to the data and emails of over 50 DNC officials and dem congress members. He handled all these communications and most likely sold the information via these invisible networks. Congress knew he was dirty, so thats why they kicked him off access to the servers. His brothers and family left for pakistan, but he stayed. DWS protected him and payed him, for what reason would she so that after he had been fired.

nigga r u hi

You cant pay to play over the physical congressional network. You also cant communicate with foreign factions over that network. There is so much money flying around underground it will make your head spin.

All you have to do is mention "IT" or "technology" and 99% of America loses interest.

It's actually a really good strategy for burying stories. Add a "tech" angle to something otherwise non-technical and it will die in the news.

I think the EU is voting on that once they define "white" and negotiate Brexit.

bump

Oh, I think Imran likely sold a lot of sensitive data. I just think it was to Paki intel, who the fuck knows what the Pakis did with it.

They already know not to use official communications channels for that shit. They all have private comms. I would bet gmail is the most popular. Imran was in a position to suck up all those emails too, that's why it looks like an intel operation.

It was to many different parties, Israelli intelligence, paki inrelligence etc. The Shadow govt doesnt discriminate when there is money to be made, they run the game. Imran was just a pawn, along with DWS. Everybody answers to (((somebody)))

Good to know. I'm here just to follow this.

Because it was her turn and drumpf is # notmypresident

Gotta keep this bumped. We need more attention on this, now more than ever.

this is what yall do
that projection

Nothing will happen.

His name was Seth Rich.

Oh really? Please explain where Luke Rosiak has been found to be using fake sources like CNN saying sources told them that James Comey would say he never told Trump he was not being investigated. I'l wait.

Bumping.

>please do likewise. this is important friends.

I like how you say Luke Rosiak is fringe to detract from the fact that he is the one who broke this story open to begin with. But, sure, fringe.

I don't understand how this falls into some /x/ shit. There have been arrests made.

>His name was Seth Rich.
my guess is that the grave is empty

Paki intel = China intel = Russia intel

Anything connected to BRICS gets passed around BRICS

>I don't understand how this falls into some /x/ shit.
It's tough for me also but considering the magnitude of consequences for our country, we need to get to the gestalt of truth.

bump

Yes, that's exactly why this is a big story. There is a huuge risk of blackmail and compromising information that could have been disclosed.

The solution is easy, the public needs to know what information was compromised.

>Love how the media buries this shit. If this was a republican staffer you just KNOW you wouldnt hear the end of it.

meh jews run the media and your government so if the repub was a jew shill then it would be buried too.

The house did call for a new investigation yesterday into Clinton & the Clinton foundation.

Was that just more grandstanding, ie DoJ needs to investigate this?

Or are they going to conduct real hearings?

Bump.

BUMP FOR JUSTICE
BUMP FOR TRUTH
BUMP TO MAGA

Hey guys, whats going on in this thread? Who broke what exactly?

Bump for justice!

How come cnn employs democrat donors and deal in anonymous sources?

George Webb is such a fucking hero

The government is too corrupt and people with connections always walk free. That's why Hillary is still running around.
Also, the people are still fucking stupid and have no interest in anything that isn't handed to them on a silver platter. The proof? I have to save this thread from page 8.

Bump for real news while the majority of pol are either shills, or idiots responding to obvious bait threads.

i've been keeping up with this nigger for like 250 days now
its gonna feel weird when he finally stops making videos

Bumping with corrupted politicians.

maga my baste magapede kekistani

quoted the wrong post... but whats done is done and oh well

bump

have more info on this case ?when the arrests are happening ?

fat bumps for everyone in this thread

Bump bump

Here's another.
archive.is/CBSjR

A great location for everything Awan:
trello.com/b/RMx1r5dG/hillarys-hamlettruth-leaks-hcs-leakershackers-henchmenseries-54-350-awan-spy-ring

And another.
archive.is/dpKMu

gg I can bump all day with these fucks. Why are they still holding congressional seats?

real criminal investigations rarely come from congressional hearings. The fact that there aren't any hearings is actually a bretty gud sign

This gets spicier by the day.

"A secret server is behind law enforcement’s decision to ban a former IT aide to Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz from the House network.

Now-indicted former congressional IT aide Imran Awan allegedly routed data from numerous House Democrats to a secret server. Police grew suspicious and requested a copy of the server early this year, but they were provided with an elaborate falsified image designed to hide the massive violations. The falsified image is what ultimately triggered their ban from the House network Feb. 2, according to a senior House official with direct knowledge of the investigation."

And a fresh archive of that
archive.is/hISCT

That archive is broken pretty badly.

bump

Bump

Keep up the good work fellas. There isnt much for us to look at right now, but shit is going down, i can assure you of that. Keep the thread bumped with articles and info, whatever can be found

My bad. Idk.

thehill.com/policy/national-security/350473-justice-blocks-fbi-officials-from-senate-interviews-on-clinton-comey

>The Justice Department is blocking Senate investigators from interviewing two top FBI officials who could provide testimony on the firing of former Director James Comey and the handling of the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, according to a letter obtained by The Hill.

>Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and ranking member Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) have repeatedly requested that the two senior bureau officials, Carl Ghattas and James Rybicki, appear for a transcribed interview.

>The Justice Department in July declined the committee’s request to speak with Rybicki and Ghattas, citing the appointment of Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel in the Russia investigation and “related matters.”

Meant for

have a bump

maybe someone wants to spam the media outlets

Here's the archive unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/national-security/350473-justice-blocks-fbi-officials-from-senate-interviews-on-clinton-comey

are you in Toronto can I have some?

I hope this is because /ourguy/ Sessions doesn't want the beans to be spilled through senate leaks.

Justice is coming.

So the server was being backed up to a dropbox and who else had a dropbox that we know of??

Seth Rich

Shareblue niggers trying to slide this thread hard

This is where people are contributing articles and what not about Awan case.

Tons of stuff in here:

i have a dropbox too!! Maybe I'm in on the game!
honestly, it doesn't matter if its in the press or not. I have a feeling this investigation is actually legit and not just political theater and thre will be some big names taken down with it. Unfortunately the Clintons and Obamas have probably insulated themselves from this so they won't be inclued, but I am feeling a lot of the democratic congress people will end up getting taken down.
The best hope for taking down Clinton and Obama is the unmasking scandal.

Isn't it obvious? The NAP to avoid MAD.

You watch this thread grow, though and you will notice something. No nigger dicks. No roast beef sandwiches. These Awan threads are kryptonite for the shills and baiters.

Maybe, but you werent out with Imran hours before you got (((robbed))).

that theory was proven untrue. I don't trust (((Roger Stone))) for shit.
It was more a disinfo op to discredit the Awan case by trying to tie it in with the Seth Rich case that the MSM feels they have largely discredited.

also this! The "The more shills the more credible is this thread" stuff is mostly true, but remember (((they))) are lurking on Sup Forums and after they pushed the shills, they know they can slide a thread now with not shilling in the thread itself.

Might have to start talking about Imran at the water cooler. Get a couple people thinking about this before it hits the MSM. Start priming the normies for some things that are brewing.

Infograph bump

Bump

bump