Shirobako

so when does this get good? I was expecting something more like Sakurasou or SaeKano or even Mangaka to Assist-san

but after two episodes it's mediocre at best, a little too much plot and not enough character development?

Not to mention they're working on some shit tier moe show

It's good all the way through. I'd say maybe it's just not for you, but I don't know what kind of fucked up person you'd have to be to not enjoy Shirobako.

2/8 bait.

I think my expectations might have been too high and it's not really the genre I was expecting, it's a little bit too much like an animated version of a drama, I watch anime to escape from reality if I wanted realistic I'd watch live action

I'm not saying it's BAD just definitely didn't meet my expectations :( I loved Sakurasou and SaeKano and was hoping for something similar...

not to mention they used all rookie seiyuus for the main 5 friends...

so far the best part was the racing/drifting in ep1, ep2 was completely lackluster

First off lurk more because you're blatantly a newfag. Second off despite being dramatic it's delivered in a fun way, is it not? The characters are all bright and charming and it has a great sense of humour. It's immensely satisfying and emotionally moving towards the end as well. Plus it's legitimately great as an educational show, you learn a lot about the hobby you're so invested in.

It's very much overrated on Sup Forums.

Fuck off, newfag.

>two episodes
>too much plot
>not enough character development
>two episodes

in two eps they've had two seperate crises and almost no character development

character development is essential at the start of a show... I know almost nothing about the main character except she fucking loves donuts... the director has gotten more character development than the "main" character...

Why would anyone with the smallest amount of self awareness ever go into a show with high expectations.

>shitobako
>getting good

Fell for the meme

>character development
>Two episodes in
Am I supposed to laugh?

You're just mad because nobody will love you that way, you fat autist.

To be fair, Shirobako is grossly overrated on Sup Forums. For most people it's their first insight into what the industry is 'really' like. Coupled with a few girls, and Sup Forums thinks it's a masterpiece when it's forgettable seasonal trash at best.

Main girl gets some development, as does the fat director. Overall character development is pretty weak though. Best parts of the show is that it captures the feeling of uncertainty most people have about their job and gives insight into the animation process and also goth-loli sama.

>sakurasou
>saekano
>mangaka to assistan
>expecting shit like that in this good show.

I sincerely hope this is bait.

shit taste on parade

Angel Beats is still the best selling and top rated PA Works show even if shirobako hipsters get butthurt about it.

I think Shirobako is a much better show than Angel Beats but both shows could've have worked better if they had the amount of episodes switched. Angel Beats probably could have achieved its desired intent with 24 and Shirobako dragged on a bit I thought.

>in two eps they've had two seperate crises
Welcome to an accutarate depiction of the industry

Too bad for both of them that Uchouten Kazoku is PA Works' best series

Pretty decent bait. Then again this is basically /r/anime at this point so maybe you genuinely thought Sakurasou was good.

People being mildly disappointed by something you like isn't bait. Plus from what I've seen of /r/anime they circle jerk over Shirobako, which is exactly what you're encouraging.

It was boring.

Making anime is depressing, but at least the final product is great

>I was expecting something more like Sakurasou or SaeKano or even Mangaka to Assist-san
3.5/10 bait

This show isn't for baby.

fuck off with this piece of shit anime you faggot

He watched two episodes and decided to shitpost asking for people to convince him to watch it. I didn't even say I liked Shirobako you stupid fucking nigger. I just know it's better than anything he listed because the two comparisons he made are objectively bad shows so if Shirobako just broke even it would still be much better. I actually don't know what /r/anime is like because ive never been there, but I can make assumptions. You should just go back and stay there.

>I was expecting something shit but it isn't like shit at all!
Good.

>Sakurasou or SaeKano or even Mangaka to Assist-san

which are all shit shows, good taste there OP

How about you cancerous newshit lurk some time before throwing your shitty opinion on this board.

>Itou Shizuka drinking
This can't end well.

>so when does this get good?

In episode 1.
And it stays good until episode 24.

>it takes this many people to make an anime

Someone introduce Japan to some computers.

It's a really fucking boring show which people who are new to anime enjoy because they might actually learn some things about anime production. The only time it gets good is when director, Tarou or Zuka are involved. Everything else is a snoozefest.

>I was expecting something more like Sakurasou or SaeKano or even Mangaka to Assist-san
Top bait. I am impressed

There's literally no fucking plot.
It's just a shit SoL with cute girls.
There are very little characters dev.

It was pretty bad overall, no message, nothing to learn from, nothing of value is lost if you drop it.

>Tried to marathon this
>Even got myself some snacks and drinks to enjoy it to the fullest
>Fell aslepp three Episodes in

Great show Sup Forums. I bet the people that liked this also like NNB.

This picture is really unnerving to me somehow. Maybe it's because you can plainly tell how some of the men are younger or older but the women all look the same age.

These look older to me

So much shit taste in this thread. Weekly Shirobako-threads were so comfy and most people injoyed the show. That is, if you're not an underaged edgy fag with shit taste. Even Hiro agrees that the show is good.

This is one of the worst posts I have ever seen.

Fuck off.

It is a good anime.But if I didn't watch it with Sup Forums when it aired,I think I may drop it after 3 episodes.