Cassini

What is the purpose of this waste of money?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spinoff_technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BECAUSE IT'S THERE AND WE CAN

>Why do we send satellites so far away?
>NASA: BECAUSE WE CAN LELELELELEL
>Why not go on the Moon again?
>NASA: We do not have that technology any more whooooops

This.

>Waste of money

Salty Eurofag mad their money goes to muhammads 8 kids.

nothing about that picture is real

Manned missions to the moon cost a lot more and there aren't any really interesting questions about the moon that can't be answered with spectrography. Plus there's a stupid amount of experiments still on the moon from Apollo missions.

The real reason though?

No one wants to deal with the ghost of Alan Shepard when someone gets a longer drive than him.

Better use the money on space shit than rapefugee shitskins. Much higher potential return of investment.

this desu

"Goals: After completing the first in-depth, up-close study of Saturn and its realm from orbit, Cassini is on an extended mission to follow up on the many discoveries made during its primary 4-year mission.

Accomplishments so far:

>Completed first detailed reconnaissance of Saturn and its family of moons and rings

>Delivered Huygens probe to Titan for the first landing on another planet's moon

>Discovered erupting geysers and a global subsurface ocean on Enceladus

>Found clear evidence of present-day hydrothermal activity on Enceladus - the first detection of hydrothermal activity beyond Earth.

>Revealed Titan as world with rain, rivers, lakes and seas

>Revealed Saturn's rings as active and dynamic -- a laboratory for how planets form."

because the Jews and occultists at NASA are fucking obsessed with saturns hexagon.

Cassini discovered Titan and Europa, both planets we think could potentially harbor life. Europa was one of the first places besides earth that we found liquid water. These are really cool discoveries that change our perception of our solar system and the universe as a whole. This is information that likely won't be super relevant in our lifetimes, but it's the first steps in spreading our civilization across the solar system in the next few hundred years. Just because we can't directly see the value of these satellites today doesn't mean they aren't valuable.

Making Saturn combust, heralding the thousand years of Chaos and the reign of the Antichrist?

It unites us & its money that we don't spend blowing the hell out of each other.
imo

You are kidding right? Cassini found out that 2 of Saturn's moons can host life and study of its rings showed us how protoplanetary disks works
It was scientifically most valuable mission of NASA
>WE WUZ ON MOON AND SHEEEIT
Tell me please how Apollo missions helped us in any way

this is the only right answer

NASA's budget is like 20 billion while the military's is about 600 billion so it's not a huge deal.

Knowledge

Not something that you would care about

Worthless as the whole space program.

We need to focus on things that matter here on Earth.

Climate change. Poverty. Inequality.

Not phallic objects in space for creepy nerds to play with.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA_spinoff_technologies

NASA brings way more money to the US economy than their budget has ever demanded

Because Earth is flat

They're gonna esplode it
They're gonna name the new star Lucifer
They're gonna colonize the newly habitable moons

basically cassini contains a small hydrogen bomb and will ignite a fusion reaction in Saturn tuning it into a small star and allowing Satan to reign for 1000 years.

or that's what the satanists hope happens.

THAT PIECE OF METAL WILL AWAKEN SATURN FOREVER. WAKE UP YOU MONGS

This rock won't last forever m8

FPBP.

All NASA photos are CGI

secret spy satellite
>pretty useful

>All NASA photos are CGI
that's sounds expensive. would be cheaper to just take a picture of space.

Your life is one big lie

Fugg off demicuck, without NASA we wouldn't have modernized computer hardware, water reclaimers and toothpaste to name a few things, and you continually say that the 18 billion spent on NASA every year is completely wasted on sending silly things into space when you want to use that money to "help out Earth" or "feed kids in africa" When the very technologies NASA produces are helping the Earth right now, (you) really would just use that money for advancing your agenda.

This and in turn making titan habitable with s warm climate

Photoshop vs actually going to space. I wonder whats cheaper

Space is the first 9/11 fake

> Distance doesn't matter in space, gravity does. Once you lift off Earth, you've done most of the hard work. Landing on another body is more work, even establishing an orbit takes fuel. Getting to a flyby of Saturn is a lot easier than landing on the moon.
>Transfer windows
When the planets line up a certain way, a trip to Saturn can take much less time (we're talking years here)

the day star we have awaited you for millenia

>Exploring space for possible resources and habitable planets is a waste.
>Space exploration encouraging technological advancements is a waste.
Keep being a faggot, friend!

Indoctrination since birth

Redpill me on this thing. The Saturn rings are supposed to consist of rocks, right? Then why do the rings look so fake on these supposedly real photos? Is it proof that our world is a simulation, and Saturn is just a low-res background 3D model?

Shame we didnt spend the money feeding starving apefricans instead

Everything NASA does is fakery, if you think pic related is legit and not cgi I have a bride to sell you....

yeah. especially when its going to be a black guy or a trans woman.

No shit. What do you think we sent another satellite to take pictures of the first one?

Every picture NASA releases is CGI. The world is flat 8 inches of curve for every square mile dosent exist.

Many NASA mission have competences and thing in collaboration with Europe, with entire pieces build by european countries. This is our thing.

Space isn't real. Challenger was the first craft to actually attempt piercing the firmament and you see how that went. We have never attempted it again.

Guys the moon landing was faked.
I have proof.

Apparently just to piss you off.

Fuck you Juan, if I wanted serious answers I'd have asked /sci/ .

>I'd rather spend my money on sandniggers than discovering cool science shit
>Muh go back to the moon
Went back to the moon multiple times. Collected a bunch of samples, did all the science, answered all the questions we had. It would be a waste of money to go back and do the same experiments twice.

I think they are trying to steal free cable.

This fucking shit discovered water gazers on Enceladus
It's for science, for research. It's not a waste of money, you gigantic turd

>Moon landing faked to provide a cover story for our space war with the Soviets over Cythonian artifacts
This is a conspiracy I can get behind

what does she look like?

If you believe we put a man on the moon. Space may be the final Frontier but its made in a hollywood basement

youtube.com/watch?v=j4JOjcDFtBE

How is this hitting the firmament retard?

The biggest thing it did was recon Saturns satellites and confirm some theories we had about their makeup. We now know that Enceladus generates thermal heat, and based on gravimetric readings, it likely has a subsurface ocean capable of supporting life. It also verified that seas of liquid methane exists on Titan. In the future these bodies can be exploited for the benefit of a space-faring civilization.

That's if we aren't swamped with niggers before then. In which case, it's purely a waste of money.

fucking un op faggot

I thought was a selfie.
If the mars roller can selfie itself, why not that big
piece of shit.

A large portion of our current technology spawned from space programs.

If you can't understand the value of scientific research then you should go live in a cave.

>NASA: BECAUSE FUCKING NIGGERS RILED UP BY JEWS

stupid fucking muzzie poster

CGI!!11 it was fake tnasmissions and the eyewitnesses were kept in a virtual reality that showed it with cgi!!!!!1

>Science versus gibs for parasites.

Hmm...

>Climate change. Poverty. Inequality.
>
>Not phallic objects in space for creepy nerds to play with.

More government money for strong, Yndypyndynt women!

Millions of years will pass, leading to our extinction or evolution and aliens shall find these "relic" like artifacts and wonder who built them, for what purpose, and what caused their downfall as they see the nuclear ravaged winters of planet earth.

They're studying the inbound traveling planet Nibiru, which as yet to be revealed to the public. This is the sole cause of Global Warming / Climate change in our solar system. They're not sure if the Annunaki will return (builders of the Pyramids, Machu Picchu, ect.)

- Earth is experiencing global warming
- Pluto is undergoing global warming
- Mars Is Warming, NASA Scientists Report
- Global Warming on Jupiter
- Global Warming on Triton
- Global Warming on Neptune

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQxzWpy7PKg

Doesn't Titan have oceans made of ammonia? Are the rain, rivers lakes and seas ammonia as well? I heard that titan could possibly develop life when our sun turns into a red giant and the goldilocks zone moves outward. Also I thought Jupiter's moon Europa had hydrothermal activity as well we just never investigated it. People even theorized the water could be more oxygenated than the water here.

>the day star

Moon rocks are still in NASA's vaults and can be used for testing.
It's not very likely to have a profitable mining facility on the Moon. At this point, asteroid mining may come sooner, and it's still a long way off.
There is not much point going to the Moon again except as a lol so random 10 billion dollar trip.

the bitch in that picture could have gotten a part time job bagging groceries and have enough for food for herself, kids and rent. All baiting aside you're exactly right. These people don't understand civilization since they were hastily dragged into it. They only understand the benefits of civilization the way a teenage girl understands how her smartphone works.

>> Distance doesn't matter in space, gravity does.
For just sending the object, I agree. But you want some information back, and free space communacations over such distances is a massive pain in the ass. This is one of the bottlenecks right now for deep space missions and the reason why all the photos from Huygens were of lower suality than what you can take with a phone form the time of launching.
t. communication engineer

Extremly rare fotage form the moon.

Watch before mods gonna delete it.

>Cassini discovered Titan and Europa, both planets we think could potentially harbor life
Titan and Europa have been known of for a long time, Neither is a planet, Europa is a moon of Jupiter not Saturn, Europa has not been proven to have liquid water, it is just assumed to be there because it is covered in ice and believed to be geothermically active, Titan we have no idea if it has water. You are correct that both have been speculated to possibly harbor life though.

kek

11/5