what anime is this?

Still best anime of all time.

S3 never ;-;

sora no otoshimono

I'm so glad people still remember this

Both openings where based

what's happened to Sup Forums?

thank you

SnO was pretty shit, but season one was pretty fucking funny. The whole flying panties thing had me in stitches.

The ending was pretty shit.

I hate dues ex machina bullshit endings.

After what happened to Chaos and everyone else, it was the only method of getting happy end.

Who all was dead in the ending? I didn't bother to read it past finding someone's actual body in the other world.

She's a best.

Some bad things happened...

Really bad.

anyone have a webm/gif of MC spreading his dick wings?

This is why she's Class President!

I remember when it wasn't so serious and just funny cute girls. What happened?

Everyone died. Then reset.

I love Astraea

>it's a special needs angeloid

Why is ikaros so cute?

>all three die confessing their love to Tomoki internally
That hurt man. The reset was a slap in the face. I want my tears back.

shit

You're shit.

> dues ex machina bullshit endings

What? They litterally re-used the same machine that provoked the end of the world.

But there was plenty of suffering before we got that ending.

Those are the best ones

What's up with the captchas?

What do you mean?

The final movie was total shit.

I have to click on river and mountains until all of them disappeared. Only works 50% of the time.

It wasn't even a fucking movie, just 45 minutes of tease about an adaptation of the manga's second part we'll never get.

I want to taste her poop.

>this will never be animated

Just end it now.

BAKA!

remember when Sup Forums was theorizing that Tomoki = Minos? Good times.

I want to go back and see the threads reactions when the last chapters were being posted.

"My Tingling Nipples" is the greatest contribution to human society since the written language.

Muh nigga

Jk. The song Icarus sung was better than that

One of the best parts of the series was the first ep were he goes invisible and gropes sohara

This was the first animu I watched full and it's what got me into being a degenerate.

Brings a god damn tear to my eye knowing S3 never.

>This was the first animu I watched full and it's what got me into being a degenerate.

same here

Not my first at all but the Anime still get me a huge nostalgia vibe I don't find in others.

Is this a prequel to Plunderer?

wow
an image for ants

I loved the MC to this show, back when harem shit was everywhere it was refreshing to have one who embraced being perverted and wore it with pride

this show was shit, I only watched it for nymph, the mc is fucking retarded and the final boss is a faggot.

Was the manga a good read and different from the anime much? Is it translated or only partial?

Cancer.

Jesus Christ when Ikaros confessed her love I fucking lost it that shit hurt. I'm glad Tomoki reciprocated her feelings in the bonus chapter

what would you do with a retarded angel?

give her a watermelon

Pat head. Hug. Cuddle. Hold hands. Smell hair. Marry. Raise family.

The manga was pretty damn based and incredibly funny until they went 360 full retard and trying to make it more serious. I feel that besides the rush ending, the last 1/4 of the manga was complete garbage.

I was a big fan but I kinda skimmed through the last half of the manga after it got boring. So most of Tomoki's friends were fake, everyone else got killed, and then he used god powers and remade the world as it used to be?

I preordered this back in early 2010.

> last part
> boring and shit

Garbage taste.

That looks fucking stupid and sure as hell isn't sexy. Some SnO posters are diamond but others like this one really tries way too hard for a bad result.

Best girl.
Closet perverts are the best.

Why do they have chaines. Are angels literaly ensalved in this anime

They're humanoids beings who have to respect the absolute orders of their master. They're not technically "angels", more like pets/slaves made for war.

Ok thank you.
I still wont watch it though

Sorry but simply not the kind of show I watch. I just was curious about the chains

God, i loved this series. This has to be my favorite image all together though, just because it mixed two series i liked together.

Jaja Fuck You
Shitty taste

Tomoki's version of the OP in S2 was fucking glorious.

It truly was desu youtube.com/watch?v=yf5ZKhQ2b3k

How could I forget about this holy shit.

shitstain on humanity

> that little wait at the beginning that makes you think it will be the same opening as the 1st season's

Hardly anyone gave a fuck, the threads barely reached a hundred replies ant it was mostly the same IP's

Not to mention the shitty releases since proper ones took some time

youtube.com/watch?v=pRe9A7sA6hw
Those first seconds still makes diamond after all those years. Godammnit Ikaros.

Reminder that there was going to be a third season, but the 2011 tsunami wiped out most of their progress, and they could only do a movie to salvage the time and costs sunk into it.

It was a complete garbage series that had no understanding of the concept of tone. Only redeeming factor is the art.

Fucking Tsunami.

no user the one who has garbage taste is you.

into the oven you go

I want out of Suu's wild ride

downloaded this then deleted it