She sees your dick

>She sees your dick

let me show you how to make it disappear

Ta-da!

This fucking meme, i swear

Smug_anime_girl.png

how is this a discussion about ANIME and MANGA?

Sorry to burst your virgin bubble but women, even Jap women, don't have reactions like this in real life. All dicks look the same to them and many of them even hate the look of a dick, they think they look weird.

Appropriate reactionshots from anime. It's all good and fun and mods don't generally care. And at least it's always from anime.

Thanks, expert on Japanese women's reaction to penises. Without your expertise on the subject, we wouldn't have anyone to give us factual information about what Japanese women think of penises.

Go away underage, and/or lurk more.

ara.. ara...

Man, I miss Guilty Crown.

I want to fuck Inori.

Get in line

No shit.

Let's be honest here. If you have sex with a Girl and you pull your dick out there will be no reaction. Maybe if you have a micro dick or some unhuman beast down there but otherwise just no.

So what I can tell from this thread that you are just standing in front of a girl and pull down your pants for no reason whatsoever.

Or you actually all have a mirco dick or some unholy dominator.

is this what your ex used to tell you?

le

its just a funny Sup Forums meme

>He sees your pussy

>Sorry to burst your heretical bubble but Inquisitors, even Spanish inquisitors, don't have reactions like this in real life. All dicks look the same to them and many of them even hate the look of a dick, they think they look blasphemous.

Why are girls looking at dicks so arousing?

Nobody cares what landwhales think of anything.

KJU is your waifu?

is 16.5 cm enough to pleasure a 2D?

This image makes me rock hard

;-;

Yo dude, don't speak the truth. The people on Sup Forums turn Sup Forums tier when you say shit like this. It's pretty funny honestly.

This

It's pretty funny that faggots like you think anyone on Sup Forums gives a shit about 3D anything, but that's just what happens when stray Sup Forumsirgins blow into town thinking they're welcome for some strange reason.

>implying "she" means 3dpd

Lmao, I'm /avco/ but, you just proved my point of turning Sup Forums tier dude.

>real life

Mad virgin is mad

Lmao, fuck off faggot.

Sup Forumsutists are so salty they will never ever get laid that they constantly make shit threads like this

>using virgin as an insult on Sup Forums

>she feels my dick

(You)

You must not be well endowed or have not been with experienced women then. sad for you. also
>3dpd

>25 inches
Sounds about right.

It's centimeters you dumb yank.

>pussy

Ah, I remember that game, wasn't that the hard anal pounding one?

I have a 3.5'' dick. I have seen the face of disappointment in girl's faces when they see it, they never laughed at it though.

Can someone with a big dick confirm that girls stare with awe when they see one they like?

That's my mating call dude.

Please elaborate. It's for my dick's sake.

i feel it now

keked

That sounds like penis envy to me.

>n-n-nani s-s-sore?