> Hong Kong: 12th May, which is tomorrow
> Taiwan: 13th May
> South Korea: no further news yet

U.S. when?

Other urls found in this thread:

ch.nicovideo.jp/animedia/blomaga/ar1020716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Katyusha's in it so never.
I was seriously going to take a ferry to Estonia before they cancelled the screening.

arent the BDs out yet?

27th

>U.S. when?

After you build your wall.

Now waiting for it to appear on DVD.

why are the Brits always one step behind when it comes to suspension?

Strike Witches got decensored by fans.
How come GuP never got a pantyshot edition?

For what purpose?

did she glue that book to the tank?

My dick.

Rinvision?

ch.nicovideo.jp/animedia/blomaga/ar1020716

Did it beat K-On yet?

We aren't building it, Mexico is

It already passed K-On Movie's box office gross(¥1.9 billion) at ¥1,912,179,484 last April 24, 2016.

Finnvision

I want whatever she was smoking.

Subs soon?

Have you been recording audio at the theater?

I NEED THAT FUCKING MOVIE

Centipedes

Seeing this thread makes me want to watch the movie again. It's a shame that I missed the chance to watch it on 4DX, but it was still great in ULTIRA.

Strike Witches is made for that, GuP has more going on. If you want fan service, there are dedicated episodes for that in GuP.

>mfw friend went to see it in 4DX 5 times just for the experience

I'm Pissed that I'll never get to see the movie with cinema quality sound.

But my dong craves garupantsu.

Well, there is that bath scene if anything count.

Underwear is more exciting than straight up nudity.

New Drama CD rip when?

You mean that one scene that made Saemonza open both eyes?

I want to stare deeply and lovingly into Shizuka's eyes!

Maybe never. Still waiting to see rips from GuP Drama CD4 and TanSon Mini Album.

I hope someone in those places record it and release it online.
Waiting is killing me.

I want to impregnate Miho

Is TanSon the one with the 70s mech theme song about the Centurion?

losers that don't play pachinko still watch this garbage?

I think there's a GuP pachinko machine but it might just be some kind of slot machine.

You want to attach yourself to her with your teeth, die and rot away until only your testicles remain so that she can inseminate herself at will?

Yes.

>Taiwan
>Hong Kong

There might be one. But the quality will be shit and no one will care sub it anyway.

Hopefully some Chinaman will duwang the fuck out of a camrip for that legit bootleg experience.

How many chapters of Ribbon Warrior have been translated so far?

Her side bangs are cute.
I want to use them as handlebars while I bang her.

Are there actually any Hong Kong people in this thread?

Tomboys forced to wear skirts are the best.

I'm bored of WoT for some time now. Should I try War Thunder tonks? Does it any better?

So I'm a bumbling idiot. I have the /ak/ subs and the BD rips, but how exactly do I properly apply them? Each episode folder has a number of subtitle files, and I seemingly can only use one subtitle file at a time.

Rosehip in RW?

Yes.

This is getting better and better.

I want to watch it NOW!

As you wander about the town built on St. Gloriana's carrier, you can't help but feel like someone is repeatedly staring at you. You glance around, and lock eyes with a prim and proper redhead in the Gloriana tanker's uniform. She swiftly grabs you by the arm and says "Come with me!", pulling you behind her with a surprising amount of force. Before you know it, you are sitting across from her in a fancy cafe overlooking the sea. Finally able to catch your breath and get a word in edgewise, you ask "What's this all about?"
"I just thought we seemed like a good match, and wanted to bring you on a date." While this comes as a surprise, she doesn't look half bad, and as you make small talk, you find that you have a lot in common. As you finish your meals, she slams the money on the table and once again, grabs your arm and pulls you off to another location, giving you no chance to protest.
Before you can even analyze the situation, you find yourself alone with her, in a dimly lit room with a queen sized bed. "What's going on, Rose? Don't you think we're moving a little fast?" Her eye twitches at the suggestion, but she regains composure. "I don't believe there is such thing as too fast, user." She seductively pulls you onto the bed and reorients herself to give you a view of her cleavage. But everything is starting to get dimmer, and harder to see. "But I thought you might say that, so that's why I spiked your tea at the cafe!" This is the last thing you remember before you fall into a haze. The next thing you can perceive is glancing at your watch, and noticing that it has been about 5 hours since you entered the hotel room. Rose Hip is on her side, naked, staring at you with admiration and lust. You feel an unfamiliar sensation on your right finger. You look down, and see that you're wearing a ring. "Rose, what just happened?" You ask. "Oh, you know. We made love for a while, and then I got you to sign our marriage documents. You're my husband now!"

Erika and Miho after searching Maho pics on the internet.

>Chinese dollars
HAHAHAHAHAHA Meanwhile a certain other movie gets shown in AMERICA and gets American dollars.

>I was seriously going to take a ferry to Estonia before they cancelled the screening.
What was the reason for the cancellation?

It depends on what you want from a Tank game. Personally a prefer things to be a bit more arcadey, so I play WoT.

Top notch Maho.

What the fuck are Chinese dollars?

Maho is always top notch.

"I wish I got as many dick pics as you did Maho"

It aired in an estonian theater, 1 month ago.

Wasn't that cancelled?

Bravo Estonia

Does the JPN Bluray Movie includes english subs? I need to know if I have to wait like 4 weeks until someone bother to translate it since fansub is dead

And the logistic spending is also paid in american dollars...

How's middle school treating you?

Why would it hvae english subs?

Because... some bluray now includes english subs? It's been that way for years.

Because Darjeeling is there. And I also hope they'll sub it in Chinese, Russia, German, and Italy.

From things that were supposed to be released outside Japan?

GuP BD has Japanese subtitles only

Love Live movie had english subs, pretty sure it's supposed to have a release outside of Japan since the series had one

It might be an exception though.

>Walk up
>See this

What do?

Take her hat.

Show my citizenship papers and move along when instructed

Ask her why the hat shrinked.

Disgusting nazi.

I never thought she was that kind of fish

>When she sees your car