Scary Anime moments

I still get a little creeped by this

Other urls found in this thread:

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue
youtube.com/watch?v=jM3t6_9N0cE
youtube.com/watch?v=LuTKG-PYfDw
youtube.com/watch?v=kQU2I7jXhqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I sadly can't remember any scary moments in anime.

Anime fails to scare me. I can get a thrill out of certain animes though.

>being scared of ahegao Marik

He looks like a bug m8. He's like a fucked up human mantis.

I remember getting disturbed as fuck by Maria and Queerats in SSY

I didn't sleep the night I saw this episode for the first time, I'm not even kidding. That episode of Hey Arnold literally made me scared to the point that I stayed up all night watching TV with the lights on.

It completely threw me off guard and really unsettled me the first time I saw it. Not quite sure why.

this, Lain was pretty creepy

Have some more then.

would you say it's correct to call her an ayy-lain?
;^)))))))

Dio giving that random villager vampire powers then watching her eat her baby was pretty fucked up, not necessarly scary but fucked up.

Never been scared by anime.

Consider me spooked

Anime can be and do a lot of things but being genuinely scary is one thing it can't. Gross? Sure. Unsettling? Easy. But inflicting real "Every noise in my house makes me jump and I can't turn the lights off" fear? Nope.

trigger warning

You say that as an adult but the second episode of inuyasha scared the living shit out of me when I watched it on late night tv as a kid. That bone centipede was 2much4me.

I have something pretty related, too.

The prison scene in Toriko was...kinda unsettling (at least for me). This came out of fucking nowhere - it was a fun cooking adventure shonen until then.

Livebearer's memory-eating was also a little creepy.

Mewtwo killing Ash

This and Wheezin' ed

Only time I've been legitimately scared was the OVA of a comedy series where they added a jump scare.

>But inflicting real "Every noise in my house makes me jump and I can't turn the lights off" fear? Nope.

>implying any piece of fiction can do this to an adult

i was watching the yugioh 'zero season' and the files were old and glitchy and this shit happened, it reminded me of the actual effect they later used on marik, spooked me good

The first 6 episodes of Higurashi.

This

I don't know if Sup Forums remembers Key: The Metal Idol but there's a scene where the guy is investigating the mystery and he goes to the old dead guy's house and gets assaulted with all the residual memories, total spookfest.

how can you be scared of best girl?

Anime's too beautiful to be scary.

The part where they fed MC onigiri with needles in it, then kept banging on the door afterwards to let her in.

Now that was fucking creepy as hell.

GO GO GALO SENGEN

Exactly

That scared you?

That series with the old man whobecome a monster and kill his grandaugher.
Or the flashblack when the MC and his two childhood friend was in a experiment lab.
Or the final when the MC choke to death his childhood friend and a women who love because she was create monter

That duel had some crazy-ass Marik faces, it was wonderful.

The human tree thing in Hakaba Kitarou

In Naruto when Zabuza tries to stab Kakashi through the eye on the bridge and the camera cuts, and Sakura screams. And then when Haku is trying to run back into the mirror, but Kyuubi Naruto grabs him and crushes his arm.

The 2000 Blood The Last Vampire Movie was decently creepy. Haven't scene an anime that necessarily scared me, but one of the infirmary scenes managed to make my neck hairs stand on it's end.

>Stay a combined pool of souls or become spooky skeleton

Kagewani sometimes can be suspenseful. The art style/QUALITY Flash animation is terrifying.

I was watching mayoiga high as hell.. 0 idea what was happening and then.. pic related

For me, it was the part in the manga where little Takano got dragged back to the orphanage after escaping and saw her friend getting her eye poked out by a chicken. First time I ever felt the need to sleep with the lights on in years.

Ok kid.

Read a Naoki Urasawa manga

>saving thumbnails

Good one.

That last line got me good

HOLY FUCK

This fuckin jumpscares man

Believing this shit would be fun but I can never take stories like this seriously.

Yami Marik 'might' have been scary is he wasn't in a series about fucking card games.

>don't believe in ghosts or anything like that
>still get spooked reading this sort of shit
am i retarded?

>toriko

if you're watching the anime and not reading the manga you're missing some fucked up shit

That's how suggestion works. Even if you don't believe it, your brain does.

RESIDENT
EVIL

This.

reminds me of psycho genie from devilman

FUCK YOU

user, I closed as soon as I saw the file type.

ayy

I know, I caught up.

you have to be a legit pussy to get jumpscared from this bab shit

Hey user, check this cool game out.

Too good.

I got a little creeped by some of the stuff in Mononoke and Bakeneko

>tfw reading this with lights out

>mfw using right click to skip to the end

I like how casual the aunt sounds about it. Of course the house is haunted.

Hey guys, this is the best manga ever. Definitely give it a read:

comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=tue

Is it the one that scrolls down automatically with the scary girl on the street?

Spoilers for Gakkou Gurashi.

youtube.com/watch?v=jM3t6_9N0cE

This scene always sends chills down my spine.

The Lucky Star OVA.

There was no needles in the onigiri, fuckers. Keiichi was hallucinating.

Anime can't be scary
You guys are all such pussies
I bet you never saw a real horror movie before

These fuckers in Dennou Coil and their voices managed to spook me a little. I guess the setting helped with that.

>I bet you never saw a real horror movie before
I watched Leviathan as a kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=LuTKG-PYfDw

it's crap and fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQU2I7jXhqg

>girl who died within the last 50 years speaking latin as a ghost
yea okay bud

no wonder she got bullied

Yes.

Childhood days: That Conan episode with the mummy in the woods. Oh boy. Oooooh boy.

That's Ghost Hunt, right? I remember that part being quite unnerving.

I do not like surprises.