Why are Spics so insecure?

>They are not white
>Proceed to larp as white
>even when they happen to have fair skin , they have non european features
What's wrong with those fags , why do they keep chimping out about being white , when they are obviously mixed raced
Brazilians,Chileans and Argeniggers are the worse doe
>The Argeniggers on the pic , can't even pass as lebanese or algerians much less europeans LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Argentina
>White

Straight out Middle-East looking

>t.germanic/polish south brazilians
Look at their separatist movement lol , these people think of themselves as pure europeans

And the most autistic of the bunch , that will shitpost whiter spics from their shithole in a pathetic attempt to fool us on thinking they are white

Spics are trash , they can't even pass in sardinia and turkey , and larp as nordics
I have visited Brazil,Chile and Argentina to know they are a bunch of dark-skinned retards that would give anything to be white
I have met a neo-nazi from Argentina that looked like an Amerindian

There was some Chilean retard on Sup Forums trying to convince everyone that Chile was a former colony of Ireland , and that they were irish

You forgot peruvians

A couple of them actually are white

kek

They are lebanese syrian rapebabies

So much whiteness in one image senpai

If they can be white , so can we , we japs are oficially european now , our skin is whiter than theirs anyway

wut , there's one whiteish looking person in the picture and it looks jewish

they might not be white, but the chileans at least got the right idea
youtube.com/watch?v=PmZGuPfGNrY

Because that's what's considered white here. Is it considered LARPing when they have been told all their life by everyone they have met that they're white? also depends on if you only consider white 100% white because 99.9% are mixed here

In OP picture there's like 4 faces in the forefront of the picture that would be called mixed or more Native than white.

What is that

Spics will do anything to try to fit with the european crowd even when they are darken than us muslims
Also just Brazil is more violent than all the middle east combined , less people die in the war in syria than people die in Brazil

wtf i AM white

to me they often have european features. Your pic could be Greece or Spain
and many have european blood. So let them. I believe, when they say white, they mean european.
I find this discussion silly. about who is white ad who is not, even though light skin and hair.

Greece or Spain are you retarded?
The people in that picture can barely pass in Palestine

But I'm Hispanic and actually white I don't understand

Same could be said about spaniards and italians

why would we want to be wh*te?

RED PILL TIME

Hispanics are Hapas, same as Elliot Rodgers.

Think about it - Amerindians crossed the Bering strait 10,000 years ago and are of mongoloid stock (i.e. east asian). Spanish people are European, regardless of how autistic you want to get about how "white" they are.

Ergo, they are half European, half Asian angry manlets

or

Slavo-Turko lands.

they were Central/North Asian stock. These people mixed with mongoloid.

The y-chromosome of most Amerindians was Q which is part of P just like R1b.

So these means that their patriarchs descended from the same stock as European royalty and most western European men during the ice age.

kek

they mixed with mongoloids in East Asia.

The Americas have haplogroup X mitochondria which is found in Europe.

A bunch of Central Asian men took their women and may have picked up mongoloid brides from Inuit-like people on their way to the Americas.

Mitochondria of Amerindian/Azteca women is found in Inuit/Eskimo women, Siberians. Haplogroup X, which is found in Europe, is also found in Amerindian groups.

m-my sides

As much as I dislike the "MUH MALVINAS" fags from Argentina, they're still the most white country in South America.

Your going in to deep , if its that way , WE ARE ALL AFRICANS HUUR DURR
Who are you trying to fool but yourself , spics are nigger tier
show that spic flag

Their the whitest of the niggers , still not white

I'd rather have japanese represent the white race than filthy spics

By this stupid picture Iceland isn't white

It's funny that you ask since poland was of the 4 main countries that sent immigant near the end of the 19th century, the others being Italy, Spain and Germany, also they got armenians durgin the massacre, also they got polish, french, spanish and jews during WW 2, and a lot of German natzi after it, prety much every time there was problem in Europe, Argentina got people.

I got what you mean, but even being non white the south cone it's way better than Poland in every regard.

The whole we wuz whites argument it's just dumb european supremacy arguments translated for the people with european heritage.

Spics hate themselves for being non-Whites, they claim to love their countries with massive pride, but if you tell them they will be deported, back to the country THEY CLAIM to LOVE, they proceed to cry and whinge like the pathetic animals they are.

It's not.

I thought you meant Ireland.

I'm white

WE WUZ

Now if only those Argeniggers anda Brownzilians could stop LARPING as Italians

never ever

>they keep chimping out about being white
>Chileans
What? Are we sharing the same board? We are not white, no unironic Chilean claims otherwise.

Just stop it its getting out of hand .
Italians=MEDWHITE
Latinos=Afro-Amerindian

Wut?
I have met so many chilians that claim to be european when they look totally amerindian

There were many white people in latin America , key word here is were. The remnants of latin American whites are around but the Indians took over the counties with endless gibmedats.

I'm pretty sure I've met more Chileans than you though... I mean, if we're gonna put anecdotal evidence on the table of course.

give it a rest. Don't care about your "purity" spirals.

we wuz whites

Argentines look like a weird mix of asian with middle eastern

Let the boys larp all they want jeez

because they are nigger tier and have never had governments of their own. they literally squat on american land and demand gibs. tu es rayysissss if you say anything about how they are pieces of shit. they were cutting each other's hearts out 200 years ago every half hour for their god. now they cut hearts out for cartel government every half hour too.

they have always been niggers but breed like vermin

they are so dumb they don't know they are jungle indians. very few are descended from maybe 200 spaniards.

they are so insecure they pretend to be italian lmaooo.

all while squatting in someone else's land and demanding gibs so they can shit out more bean broods

just pure garbage race all of them

yep

they look inca indian

but beaners will point out one indian girl with light brown hair and be like hollaaaaa auyyyyy we be whiteeeee n shieeeett hollalaaaaa

this

eyyyy holllaaaa esee arrribeeee yo soy italian eyyyyy essseeee siiiii nooo speaka espanol o italiano soyyyy italian essseeee mi llamo paco ayyyyy

lol true

At least we are not literal niggers.

They are funny doe , sometimes they come here on pol hiding behind the meme flag to make anti spanish threads , then they proced to pass spaniards as non whites and italians as whites , even though they are basically the same
then they proceed to say , but i-im italian im white, iberians are not white , so retarded

not one blond or brown head in the crowd
may as well be negroes

They are delusional
It's amazing how they will shitpost the same pictures of the 2 white people there are in spicland that happen to be white-ish , and then proceed to claim to be white and european

May we serve as a warning to you, superior Polish ubermensch, of what awaits you should you be foolish enough to embrace the rest of humanity.

Dude your obviously a brazilian buttblasted hiding behind a meme flag , at least be man-child enough to show flag lel

This country used to be whiter (in the 60s, 70s and even 80s), that's not a meme. And there are certain smaller cities in which that still holds true. But it was never an entirely white country.
But anyone here obsessing over that, specially argies, are just autists. I understand where they are coming from, but its been like this for more than twenty years, and even back then the "whiteness" was extremely dubious.

I get the anxiety, though. What people don't see is that the problem is not that much the whiteness vs. non-whiteness, but rather the extremely high concentrations of people in certain areas like Buenos Aires, causing any sort of cancer grow. More precisely, poor people living in the surroundings, mostly non-white immigrants.

I seriously don't know what you are talking about.

Besides the occasional argentinian, no south american goes around saying what you claim they do.

Of course they make fun of european racism and obsesion with demographics, that don't look very favorable for them since the 90's.

But you can't go around pretending that we don't hold our culture and people in the highest regards.

>tfw neither white nor native
where's my mestizo ethnostate at?

You're going to considered native by those who are white, and white by those who are native.

I've only met one Argentinian in real life and she was 100% looked a little bit Italian. She had green eyes and everything but was short as fuck.

Fuck I left out the word white.

JA.

Not how it works in Chile, we are the mixed masterrace and we don't have brazilian insecurity.

naw, its even worse, i look arab, my dad is mestizo and my mother is criolla, i bet if i travel to another western country i would get "randomly selected" for a security check.

This, actually. On a side note, I'm getting a bit bored of the constant obsession on Sup Forums about superior races and the whole bandwagon. Ok, we all understand, white is better. And the affirmative action/diversity/third-world immigration agenda is absolute shit and must be stopped. But there are other things, like actually doing something productive with your own life instead of clinging to the accomplishments of your (supposed) race and ancestors to feel better about yourself.

I've seen too many times people uploading pics of their hands to prove they are white, cringy as FUCK.

I'm always bored of this discussion because our chan is so fucking full of it. That shit is all over the boards there, it's not even contained to just Sup Forums like it is here

lol

>I've seen too many times people uploading pics of their hands to prove they are white, cringy as FUCK.
And it's always the spics , especially brazlians and chileans, kek once a brazilian uplodade a pic of his nips , alongside half of his face to prove he was white , but he wasnt doe

Yup pretty much I also heard some had jewish roots as well , totally not germans

Say it with me: ARGENTINA IS WHITE

This is funny because its almost true
Hahaha ,its amazing how everyone in Argentina is from German Italy and have spanish surnames and brown skins

dont know dude, a lot of our brethren are ashamed of their spaniard ancestry, and prefer to LARP as a german,italian,brit, etc, you need to only take a look at taringa to realize it.

ofcourse india like bob

i didn't know that ONR can into english
wracaj na wykop

But you guys are the lesser whites there is

delet this

I'm not sure if theres much to be proud of about being german nowadays desu.

Your not white , Poles are white simply put.
Europe is white , even doe some memes try to pass some europeans as not white ,but its just a meme , unfortunately for you its not the case with brazil , brazil is a mixed raced country

And yet Latin-America is filled with wannabe germans and italians , isnt it amazing?

you mad kraut?
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kdic-Z2-4
>>WE WUZ PRUSSIANS NAO

Italian and spanish surnames, sure. Wannabe italians/spanish no, not really. German wannabees, not at all. I don't know where you got that idea from tho...

But poles are slav* + germ*ns + gypsies, they're useless

exactly..

>I'm not sure if theres much to be proud of about being german nowadays desu.
I'm not sure if theres much to be proud of about being argentinian, ever

wtf is the spanish shirt doing in that pic? spain isn't in south america you dumb faggot

>flag
kek

It's not just skin and hair, they have Amerindian genes, just like amerifats, who are in denial that they are also tainted by the tar brush

They look huwhite to me

There are lots of things I'm proud about actually.
Get out of this place, is burning you brain