Welcome to the NHK

What does Sup Forums think of this show

Other urls found in this thread:

tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/
youtu.be/-AlTHFjx5fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Manga was better, or so will everyone say.

Manga was too edgy.

>image.jpg
That aside, I liked it, it's a show which has changed a lot of (older) people's perspective on their lives, it didn't do so much for me, but I appreciate the themes and message of the shows regardless.

Its honestly my favorite anime, and has been for years. Its well liked here, sadly there are some anons who miss the point and this either makes them love the show more or less.

I thought most people were in agreement on the novel being the best.

I've seen the manga get a fair amount of hate in some threads. Granted most of it is warranted since the manga version was way too all over the place. It just didn't give me that same vibe I got from the novel and anime.

The world needs something like it again.

Depresing

Has anyone visited the authors website, hes got some kind of Misaki meditation shit on there. He put up an English version as well.

When I watched it when I was 14 I thought it was a funny show.

Eight years later it's a soul-crunching drama.

Loved it. It was like it was made just for robots.

Read the manga, ln, and saw the anime. Each had their strengths and weaknesses.

loved it when i was younger
but the animation went to shit after the 2nd episode for some reason.

a punch in the face. a good one tho.

Masterpiece. Literally made me the person who I am today.

Are you a NEET?

I watched 3 or 4 episodes when I was 15, but stopped watching it because it fucking reminded me too much on myself, and for a while it did inspire me to try changing myself (and it was successful, but only for a while, I eventually returned to my older me)

I'm 20 now, and I still haven't completely watched it. Maybe I should, because my life is going to waste right now, and I need a good punch in the face to sober me up.

watch it the show but know the only thing that can change you is you

What website? it's not in the boiledeggs one

Its definitely in my fave 5. Its got the good balance between being funny and hitting close to home.

No, but I was at one point close to becoming one. NHK first introduced me to Dazai, and ever since then I've been able to somewhat cope with life. It wasn't a show that inspired me to change my lifestyle per say, rather one that shaped my beliefs of life. It sucks. But committing suicide would suck even more, because dying is a pain in the ass.

That's a great show

tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/

Mmm, that's good shit.

It was kind of cheesy at times but I'd lie if I said it didn't calm me down.

It's per se mate

A genuine and unapologetic novel and anime, damn near good.

On a side note:
>Takimoto is a Reifag
>he like Shinji's masturbation scene
He were on a late night talk show where he discussed Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Does any video of that exists? and if does do I have to know moon?

Auto correct is a bitch.

Do you have the source, user? I'd love to see it.

Here's a little forneverworld nhk rap treat youtu.be/-AlTHFjx5fY

God this is so bad, I used to watch this guy about 6 years ago when he first posted this and even back then I thought it was complete garbage.

I remember when him and that on bobsamurai faggot reviewed NHK and both claimed they were Hikkimori while simultaneously have jobs because there is different "levels" of being one.When thats just objectively wrong.

That guys a fucking loser, And he looks like shrek. I heard about a vid a friend of his made where its after he walked in on his gf giving some dude a blow job at a party. And the vid is forneverworld leaving the party crying and throwing up.

>miss the point

i swear i see you in every single nhk thread, it's always you saying that the point of the show is that nobody can save you but yourself

Misaki was a bitch in the manga

If I wanted to watch a loser, I'd just look at the mirror