>Son calls me to his room last night
>"Dad I'm gay"
>........
>Dont know what to make of it
>Say nothing and leave the room awkwardly

He is currently at school, not sure what to make of this Sup Forums

Fuck off

You failed.

Try again m8. This one isn't going to cut it.

Disown him. Tell him to reconsider it or leave forever, no other way around it.

You must fugg his boipussi now, OP. That's the only solution.

You shouldn't have fingered him, user. Actions have consequences.

Shoulda bought the water filters...

Stop feeding him soy and letting him drink out of water bottles. Being gay is just the "in" thing right now. Make sure he has a proper diet

Cave Explorer was pretty fun for me when I was a young lad, but I guess I can't argue against these trips

As long he's not a total faggot about it who cares? I'd rather have my gay son be Derek the Doctor than Fred the Faggot.

You are a failure as a father. End your son's life and your own.

As a father, I dont really know what I would do... tell him I don't really support him in that, but that I still love him and care for him. Fuck, I'd be heartbroken.

If this isn't just a LARP, don't listen to these edgelords saying to disown or kill him... blood is blood; even if it is queer.

Send him to conversion Therapy asap.

Good luck

>1 post by this ID

He's only 13, you still have a chance. My suggestion would be take him somewhere there are scantly clad women.

Ask him what it means when he says he's gay.

You failed to raise him right. But atleast hes not a flamboyant faggot.

Introdcuce him to Milo or Dave Rubin. Redpill him a bit.

he has brought dishonor to your family. he must taste the blade. INSHALLAH!!

Just make sure that he isn't being influenced by the wrong crowd. He can be gay without being the worst-case scenario that you see on the internet, as difficult as that can be to imagine. Make sure he doesn't fall victim to identity politics, and to point out the flaws of whichever identity politics come his way. It's all you can do. You can't paint his path, but you can sure steer him in the right direction.

He has every right to identify himself as gay, but he shouldn't make it his identity. That's very important

Age is just a number, teach him how to avoid stds.

beat the shit out of him faggot

Is he a pitcher, or a catcher?

The reason your son is a faggot is probably because you are a faggot.

>1 post by this ID
You have been had nupole, you have had been again.

>>effeminate
>>Think nothing of it, figured its just a phase

Way to fail, baitlord.

At least teach him to get fit and go otter mode so he can donate a plus sperm and continue your bloodline nonetheless

>1 (one) post by this ID

Is he circumsised? You might not like this answer, but you have to put his cute little penis in your mouth. I know you've changed his diapers. Seen his little balls caked in shit and reeking. Now its time to step up and show him just how much you care for him. Wait until he comes home from school, and take him out for a drive. Take him to a drive through and drug his food. Suck his pretty little cock right there in the car, then throw him out in a ghetto in his underwear and jack off to him being beaten up by crack heads. Your son is nothing more to you than a lump of smooth young flesh that needs to be abused.

Your son has just given me an erection

Then it's infected blood. Do you want anus AIDS in the family?

eh, being gay is kinda whatever

treat him normally, dont make a big deal of it. if you treat him oddly, he'll grow up to become a fucked up weird trannie-creature. if you treat him normally, he'll become a normal person

Beat the shit out of him

He isn't gay l, he has been convinced by our degenerate society that he is gay

>son, i dont like what you are saying but i will not impede you if that is your true wish. but i NEED ti know if u are going to commit to gayness, because if u are, i need to have another kid to ensure our DNA doesnt die out since you are removing yourself from the genepool of earth. do you understand? are you sure you are gay?
>y-yes dad
>ok then i need to have another kid to ensure our bloodline continues since youve opted to allow it to end by not reproducing. please dont indoctrinate your future sibling because he is now our families only chance of surviving beyond your generation. I cannot allow you to end my families bloodline just to prove how progressive you are to your friends. it pains me that you would allow our family to die out just to get some pleasure in your butthole, but i support your freedom to choose this fate
>t-thx dad

That is my biggest fear, obviously I love my son no matter what. I guess I will try and have a talk with him today.

destroy his sweet boipucci

You're lying, if not kill him then kys.

>said nothing and left room awkwardly

You are a beta male and a poor father figure

He'll be a trap by 15. Did you molest him by any chance? Did your wife treat him like a girl as a kid?

You've been a shitty dad and should work hard on getting him out of his current degenerate phase

you poor doggo have a treat

You are responsible for not talking to your son about sexuality and letting strangers do it instead.

ACTUALLY GOOD RESPONSE

It sounds like you werent not involved in his life enough in a positive way. You should of been out playing sports with him and getting him into some kind of martial art.

Brutal. Tough love works however.
Might want to rephrase a bit, like doing away with the whole talking about your son getting fucked in the ass bit.

legit LOL

Nah. Shouldn't of raised a fag. It's wrong to be one and it's worse to raise one

lmao your gay son is going to end up a screeching tranny

Quietly change your will and go spend his college fund on a truck or some guns or such. The faggot is probably going to get a cock sucker scholarship

Tell him to stop browsing /fit/

I'm glad you responded to my post, I was really hoping you'd see it amongst the sea of stupid replies. Good luck OP

Tell him you're going out to get some cigarettes

If you can't drink tap water and bottle water, what are you supposed to drink?

Milo is a flaming faggot that fucks niggers.
Holy shit this entire thread.
It's one big slide with braindead sheep responding seriously.

Collect rain water and purify it.

Fuck the gay out of him.

CALL HIM A FAGGOT AND KICK HIS ASS

>""""""""""""""""facist""""""""""""""""

>fuck the gay out of him

What did he mean by this?

This is GREAT advice. Please listen. When I was a teenager I wanted to be a popular metal guitarist because 'muh identity' was a rebel-heavy-metal4eva-edgelord.

LUCKILY my parents pushed me hard to not just fall into sticking diehard to identify like this because it could have had a harmful effect.

Instead of going to music college, I went to law school and I thank my lucky stars every day that my parents were there.

Now swap out metal edgelord for your gay son. And music college for liberal arts degree.

Get a water dispenser made with BPA-free plastic water jugs

can you explain exactly why being a fag is wrong?
>INB4 "muh religion" or "he ain't normal"

kill yourself for birthing a faggot - clearly you're a secret faggot, or it wouldn't be possible.

Disown him. He won't spread his genes with beautiful women, he won't contribute to society at all. His only societal "contributions" will be in the form of Jewish agenda. He'll be an auto-enabler for the far-left feminist violence that is prevalent among gays. Also, so much for your hope that your son would be the future, he's now just a burden on your bloodline, and an embarrassment to all civilization.

put him up for adoption and forget him

If he's 13 and you raised him right then he should already be into plenty of normal and masculine activities, right?

You should just make sure he continues like this. Camping / Hunting / Lifting / Eating. Being gay doesn't necessarily make you a faggot.

A lot of stores will have refill stations for these.

Plus when that shit is full it's heavy enough that carrying it will make you more manly.

Take him to Church.

I use a Stanley thermos. nothing wrong with stainless steel is there?

>telling your son you love him
no wonder your kids turn gay

Don't leave water in there for too long or in hot conditions, chromium from the steel can make it's way into your water

Give him hormones if he requests them. Don't you dare force your hateful views on him, he will only grow to resent you. Being gay is natural.

make him work out

If he's gonna be gay, at least make sure he isn't a catcher

Thanks for the tips

True chads drink nothing but their own piss.

KILL IT WITH FIRE

he was actually in Karate for 5 years.

*Transgender gay muslim convert
Check your privilege shitlord.

>birthing a faggot
Wrong Gender, CommonCore!

Reported to the FBI, enjoy your jail faggot.

You should probably get him into something less homoerotic

user, he was in Karate, but where were you during that time? Working?
How much time per week did you talk to him? 20min?

And the only thing he can do, is drink his own piss.
In an emergency situation, it is acceptable to drink your own urine.

Walk naked in your house wait til your son comes home watch how he reacts when he comes home after that spank his butt and smash his boipucci

ask him why he is gay
then hold up pictures of attractive women and ugly men and ask him which he finds more attractive

he of course will say the women, then suggest to him he is not gay and in fact being tricked by the jewtube

tell him to not watch tv or movies for a month and ignore social media, and see how he feels

tell him hes a fucking idiot and should experience the pleasure of pussy first

You fucking fag made me laugh

Beat him with a belt and make him split wood

Kick the faggot out, or kill it. It isn't your son any more, it's an object that deserves nothing but total derision.

Kek

>asking Sup Forums for parenting advice
I think I see where his problems may have originated

I honestly feel bad for you, user.

No father should ever experience this. Hope you can turn him to the right path sometime. Prayers are going to you.

Every kid thinks they are gay when they cant get a girl. I bet you dont have good father experiences with him or you mock and beat him. This is all your fault as a bad dad. Did you even help him get girls or help him lift.. No I bet you sat on your ass like a shitty dad.

kill him for your ancestors

Holy fuck I can't imagine what I would feel like if my son came out as gay. I'd probably choke myself to death.

He's a genetic dead end.

You made him