What's the greatest homo love story ever told?

What's the greatest homo love story ever told?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4wcO5yK2OgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yours

>Not Hisoka and Chrollo.

OP's

;_;

fuck pic didn't attach

A boy falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that hr has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the boy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

As far as anime homo stories go, No.6 is probably a top contender. Even though the rest of the plot was kind of mediocre, the relationship between the two felt real and easy to relate to. However, I haven't sat down and read the manga.

One of the few that is completely healthy for both parties, too.

Their story even continues in Naruto StrikerS

In no way is this official art.

right?

Nice. I feel bad leaving out my nigga Dante though.

>To get the money to pay for a doctor for his father, Romeo bravely sells himself
Daaaaaaaaaamn
>as a chimney sweep.
Oh.

Stop HxH nosense threads.
Nobody likes this shity anime of two homo shotas and a pedo clown

>Says love story
>posts friendship
You ladies should learn the difference between actual romance and pandering.

It is. The filename was the official dialogue to it too.

>fucking and marrying your friends
The creators agreed, don't bother them about it.

What

I remember one of the producers saying that we could interprete their relationship as friendly or romantic, but now they're actually canon?

The couple that turned me into a yurifag.

Alois x his uncle

15 YEARS WORTH OF SEMEN

This or Goodnight Punpun's

Let's be real user, the nurses that gave him sponge baths would have noticed the semen leaking out of his butt fairly quickly, he probably only got to plow Satoru a few times before they put a watch on him.

Are we purposefully ignoring the tomboy?

YOU GOTTA SHOW ME

Too obvious. I could tell from the description it was going to be gay.

>not pic related

I wouldn't call an obsessive relationship a 'best' anything.

Hello

You Like it?

>ignoring the tomboy?

Always.

The tomboy made for plenty of gay moments before their gender was revealed

Until the reveal I actually didn't realise that the boys didn't know she was a girl.

I have this in plan to watch, is it legit homo?

I want to force a 10 inch girth dildo in to Killua's ass and ruin it forever so Gon will never want him

This. Strong contender. Fucking anime which replaced pic related by them holding hands.

By far the greatest love story ever told in shounen.

Not really, but they have a lot of ehh... deep friendship moments.

i don't even need to post it, this pretty much is the greatest homo love story ever told and is still being told.
the author is a madman and gives no fucks

Their homolust was shit.

It's really pleb tier and they were barely even friends to begin with.

We asked for a love story user, not a story of cockblocking.

>Manglobe
>Mang lobe
>Man love
What did they mean by this?

you posted it. i cried during this scene
youtube.com/watch?v=4wcO5yK2OgI

>Pitou and Alluka being a man
>Homoerotic implications between Hisoka and Illumi/Chrolo
>Gon and Killua as Romeo and Juliet
>Kurapika

Togashi it's the biggest fujo ever.

I want to protect that smug

The manga is even less canon than the anime. You do know that right? Probably not because you think No 6 is good just because it's gay

sasuke going with sakurai also implies that none of the pair-ups are 'canon' in the sense that they are just randomly made. As Sasuke specifically stated his disinterest in Sakura on 3 different occasions.

Gon a shit, he made Killua suffer.

Alson when is he going to realize?

>Killua made himself suffer and then blamed it on Gon
Fixed that for you.

Who invited the underage IandwhaIes here?

Sup Chaggy, scared I shit on your shitty yaoi cancer threads?

I don't give a shit about the manga but that scene was in the novels and the manga followed it while the anime didn't and the novels were extremely gay. Now I don't wish to discuss with an insecure faggot who feels the need to come to a thread visibly not done for him to negate every single post. To put it nicely, go suck a dick and kindly fuck off.

i dont give a shit, i iove my yaois! XD

Manglobe is love, man love is life.

>>>/tumbIr/

Do you realize where you are?

Hell, even Yuu Yuu Hakusho had a gay couple.

>manglobe
>tumblr

Why do women like watching men have sex with other men? Is it like some NTR fetish?

Why do men like watching women have sex with other women? Is it like some NTR fetish?

I Iove yaoi ! :)
we come from there!

Same reason some men like to watch lesbians.
>One hot girl/guy is good
>Two hot guys/girls is even better

So it is?

I can finally post this on Sup Forums now.

Sup Forums has always been gay and there is nothing your newfag ass can do about it.

I don't know, you tell me.

He's so moe

I know! XD i never said anything against it IoI... :/ yaoi is EPIC FTW!

Definitely, going by You like to watch other people you like have sex, sounds like NTR.

I'll never understand this shit

If you only see life through memes then yes, call it NTR, though a lot of fags and fujos also self insert as one half of the pairing.

fuck hetshit and yurishitters, ugh!!! X(

I have seen fujos IRL who wish they were male so they could be faggots. Pretty amusing how far they've gone.

What's the thing with frills Edgeworth has tied around his neck called?

user please stop you trigger my autism.
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Those are retarded tumblrinas who don't realize how good they have it as women. Don't mind them.

Cravat I think

Funny how that works, since I'm a fudanshi and I wish I was a girl so I could admire faggots without being judged.

>Those are retarded tumblrinas
That's 90% of western fujoshi

You should probably just kill yourself instead.

Soon family

Cravat.

Yes but you are on Sup Forums here and not on tumblr so while there might be some tumblr fujos, there are quite a lot of Sup Forums born fags and fujos. The homo thread has been going on for years.

Don't listen to that faggot, you're ok, user.

Happy gay family.

Thank you user

Awesome.

Why are you posting completely straight and innocent friendship?

You're welcome.

Kurata, pls.