Hero Academia thread

We are waiting for spoilers now edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsudon
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jOHiXwAUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

suffering inc

This color page was from chapter 76. I thought it would show the battle between heroes and villains far away in the future.
Turns out it is happening now. Freaking Kouhei, doesn't know how to slow things down.

I'm scared guys, I don't want him to die

So YaoiHand's hero outfit is a china dress.

Cute

I found the true villain of BNHA

Too early for a spoiler thread desu

What's sadder than All Might's death?

Deku' Mom's

Hakagure's ugly mug reveal

If this isn't the start of All Might's journey to death he's never gonna die.

Let it die already

These last few weeks have been torture. I really hope we're thrown a curve ball here and have All Might survive.

Also, I want to see Ochako get fridged. Worst girl.

Just shut the fuck up already for fuck sake

Every fucking Thread for Weeks now "baah baah I'm gonna miss All might" "He's dying soon FEELS"

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

Denial doesn't suit you user.

He's already dead. That's why Deku saw him with all the other One for all past heroes.

Well, All Might dying is a fact, but what would destroy me it´s that there is a huge possibility of his death being Midoriya´s fault.

I hope so, Deku needs to stop being so reckless. While we are at it make him lose an arm.

What's the event they're advertising with Tsuyu in the anime?

>literally the x-men of anime
Also nice reverse janken.

`They will just reattach it

Let´s see:
Midoriya, Bakugou, Uraraka
All Might, Iida, Todoroki
Tsuyu, Grapes, Kirishima
Tokoyami, Dunno

>All Might dies
>Deku loses his right arm
>When Deku wakes up he has All Might's right arm as his new arm

Or give him a robot arm and make Mei his repair woman.

>This post
>That face
Everytime. Everytime that stupid fucking monkey bird face makes me chuckle. FUCK

Deku losing an arm would make him loss a importand amount of strenght once he is an adult, even if OFA becomes stronger, AFO will have a pretty big weak point to aim to.

So unless Mei can give him a super-useful robot arm, Deku will have to fight Afo together with some friends or using that brain of him more than ever.

But we already have a X-Men anime

Something super-useful like this?

> All for One Quest is just a story about how All for One got his various quirks

I wonder if Hori's western interests extend to cosmic stuff or if he just cares more about grounded stuff.

Most of those look real tasty, except for Deku's. His just looks like a piece of chicken on scrambled eggs with some garnish on top. Could have been much better IMO.

Probably. I'd say most likely. We haven't even gotten outside of Japan though.

If he plans to end his series before then, I bet his editor will have plenty of words for him.

There is a possibilty quirks come from ayy lmaos (it was very sudden and yet to be explained, some philospher mentioned they would be exploring the stars if it weren't for quirks) but I suspect any pursuit of this storyline would still be grounded

Taco Yummy is not amused.

Deku's dish is Katsudon en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsudon

>[FFF] Boku no Hero Academia - 01 [B4F8D5DD].mkv

Wow, at last.

Oh, huh. Neat, I learned another thing about Japanese cuisine today. Plus, its interesting that Deku's got the Katsudon dish considering the Nips put a bit of emphasis on the 勝つ synonym in other stuff

>not a Denver Omelette for All-Might's dish

Plebs will never be fueled by Denver's pork power

I only know about it because I remember reading it on his profile page early in the manga. So I only checked online to make sure.

But, I am curious now. Where do Nips use 勝つ as a synonym? It's obvious Bakugou's 'Katsu' 勝 on his name is from that kanji.

AFO will have a sudden change of heart because Deku reminds him of his loser brother and grant him a quick akin to Hyper Regeneration before dying

Iilda you forget your glasses

I want off Mr Horikoshi's wild ride.

>Tsuyu on the cover
>No Momo

I'm still expecting AFO to give Deku an indestructible green arm to keep him as a rival for Shigaraki. Even if the VA kills All Might right now, Shiggy can't be where AFO wants him to be yet.

>01
wew lad downloading

What time do they usually come out?

In 11 to 14 hrs I guess

In around 12-14 hours.

Thanks.

>yfw AFO was collecting a tons of quirks to protect Japan from a greater foreign evil

The absolute Madman got a handful

Hopefully Deku vs. AfO turns out as badass.

Speaking of Deku vs AfO, is there any chance we'll get a Deku-san? I really want to see Deku break

>AFO took away the Quirks of many dangerous people so that they can be put in prison
>When AFO dies their Quirks return to them
>Worldwide prison breaks happen
>The true Injustice League is born, coming for the one who killed AFO

Deku saves the day and things only get worse.

Do you think we'll see Deku fight AFO in this arc?
Personally if he does I hope he gets like 1, maybe 2 good hits in before AFO puts his big boy pants on. Realistically, he should get out of their, after seeing what he did to the pros in less time than a page could support he wouldn't stand a chance.

So did Ragdoll go full Casca?

To be fair, most people that lost their quirks must be dead by now, it sounds cool though. I lover when the heroes win just to make thins worser than before, like the end of Shin Mazinger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-jOHiXwAUY

She had the best night of her life.

Realistically, he has zero chance of landing a clean hit onto AfO. I'd say AfO would have to be gravely injured beforehand for Deku to even attempt such a thing. I honestly don't think we'd see Deku vs. AfO for at least enough 100 chapters.

Then again, Horikoshi pacing.

>I lover when the heroes win just to make thins worser than before
You would love the Giant Robo OVA.

Is someone scanning databook?

I guess not only the odds were stacked against Kaminari.

How do you feel about this Sup Forums?

T-Tsuyu-san?

LEAVE RAGDOLL ALONE

She's dead, Jim. Or a potato now.

I want a villain spin-off

Weekly Shounen Jump #24 TOC

Takuan and Batsu’s Daily Demon Diary (Cover & Lead Color Page, New Series)
Shokugeki No Soma
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia
Haikyuu!!
World Trigger
Mononofu (Color Page)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Yuragi-sou No Yuuna-san
Hinomaru Zumou (Color Page)
Samon-kun wa Summoner
Hunter × Hunter
Saiki Kusou no Sainan
Sesuji wo Pin! to
Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kouen-mae Hashutsujo
Nisekoi
Bleach
Gintama
Toriko
Isobe Isobee Monogatari

Yeah, I wonder how they would move around without Blackmist. Also, the police found them because someone saw Dabi going into the building, that wouldn´t have happened if they used a decoy building where Blackmist can go to bring them to real one)

>Black Clover
>Boku no Hero Academia

BTFO
T
F
O

Black clover is fun

Well, Bnha ranked first 4 times in a row, when One Piece was also ranking.

I didn't notice it before, but AFO is fucking beating All-Might in a strength contest in the last page of the last chapter. He's almost crushing All-Might's fingers.

Maybe I'll get around to reading this shit since it seems this shit is here to stay, unfortunately.

>Nipple Might

Still, looks good.

THE DAY HAS COME

We still got several hours before spoilers, user.

Fuck

AND SO HAVE I

>class B will never be relevant again

FROM HIM TO DIE?

You won't be smiling when he takes Sensei with him.

>After this arc many students leave UA, out of their own will or because their parents don't trust UA any longer
>Less than 30 first year hero students are left
>2 classes doesn't make any sense, so there will only be 1 big first year hero class
>The 2 heroes Eraserhead and Blood King stay as the 2 homeroom teachers

Won't happen, but i can hope.

Oh shit, what if AfO's last act is to pass it on to Shirigaki and the rest of the series is him and Deku fighting each other?

That would make the most if he died. Plus, it would help solidify the parallels between him and Deku since Shigaraki obviously isn't ready to take on AfO's power and Deku is still working on dealing with OfA.

>we'll never see what poni, setsuna, manga, yui, shihai, kinoko and reiko's quirks actually do

I wonder why AFO cares so much about Shiggy?
What does AFO see in him that he has so much trust in him?
All he did untill now was fail and have blackmist or sensei bail him out.

btw, do anyone have an idea where are the upperclassmen and what are they doing?

I could understand that the whole school is large and they're all having classes in different schoolblock. But how do you explain their lack of presence during sports festival?

I can't speak Runic, anyone know what their saying?

You could explain it by saying their event is on an entirely different day. It would be entirely reasonable to think that the Sports Festival lasts several days or so. I haven't read the chapters in a while, so I don't know if there was a text bubble that explains the actual reasoning. Probably not.

Aizawa expelled a bunch of them

Maybe he gets off on making the son of a former OFA bearer into his protege, also maybe he's not immortal and is thinking of the future, someone to carry on his legacy so the heroes don't get away with tearing him down.

Different venue

They must have their own problems and can't give a fuck about the new students.
As for the sports festival: They must hold them in 3 different stadiums, each one for one grade. I think Present Mic or Eraserhead said that Nedzu was at the place with the 3rd years because the principal is supposed to always be there.

He is probably maturing the kid to become a vessel, for himself. Doesn't look like his body can really hold forever.

I hope the black clover chapter that was ranked is the one where it's all Yami fighting the penultimate Mook squad

Those couple chapters were good where the rest of the manga is bad

Got it wrong, it was some hero in the audience who said that with Nedzu.
Either way, he was watching over the 3rd years during the sports festival.

>long haired ochako
Yes please, now give me Momo with her hair down