IQ testing for refugees

Would you accept refugees into your country if only those who score above 100 would get in?

Jews have high IQ's, why don't you take them all in?

sage

I would rather that yes.

Only if they're at least plausibly European looking and Atheist/Christian

I would accept anyone that had a 100 IQ points....

I would accept refugees into my country if they were actual refugees. The whole idea of a refugee is someone who flees war and then fucks off after the war. These ones want to stay.
I'd rather we keep getting garbage if we have to get any. Letting in smart/functional people will only increase sympathy for them and make it harder for moralfags to get on board with cleansing them.

no

simply put....

Who does the scoring and how. Our libtards would just spot "certain demographics" 75 points. What is the SAT? For $500.

i dunno - i am subhuman after all

Jews don't want to come here anyway

It would solve a lot of problems, but not the roots of them.

im a nigger

I'll try that test too

The most dangerous ones are the smart ones and once you let them in they'll open the gates to their inferior ethnic kin.

ONLY on the conditions that Israel opens it's borders for all and take the niggers and other Ameri-jews (same thing really) with them.

No, the intelligence is only a small part of the problem. They will still stay connected and impurify the blood and culture.

no. Shitskins fuck off

just kidding

This^

Stop larping as niggers and jihadis ::D:D

I would say no to all refugees.
However, being a Leaf I know that's not going to happen, so I would vote yes on implementing IQ testing.
This would drop the number of acceptable refugees down to a few dozen thousand out of the few million looking to come in.
It'd be an effective measure.