I started realizing I was different from other boys when I hit puberty. We all started looking at girls differently...

I started realizing I was different from other boys when I hit puberty. We all started looking at girls differently, but they didn't look at me. Except to throw a disgusted glare. I watched as my classmates partied, hooked up & dated. I watched them get their dicks sucked, I watched in silence. I watched in frozen loneliness. Every handhold, every kiss, was just another razorblade in my black heart, reminding me of what I'll never have. Reminding me of how unfair the world is, to deny me my basic sexual human rights in the year 2017. Like black slaves in the US, or unfairly ostracized pedophiles, we incels will one day find our emancipation. We will one day achieve social justice, and receive the pussy we deserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&t=838s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude. You ARE the pussy you deserve.

4/10

Leaf, you are far too obsessed with the material world and the idea of "success" that you are told. You should have no problem picking up some slut if you actually try and gain some confidence.

if only i was a 4/10, i would still be incel, but my fantasies about being allowed to sit near stacy, maybe even get permission to eat her used kleenex, would be more realistic

sadly i am far below 4/10, my canthal tilt is fully negative, i am a manlet, i am oppressed in all ways by these femoids who deprive me of basic sexual needs

That's not a normal human skull shape, are you an Ayy lmao?

you just dont understand the incel lifestyle
its over

shut up Chad, you are a sexually active man so i hate you. leave me alone

im a sub-8 subhuman genetic trash, stacies only want chad, its over
LDAR

Just go to Asia or eastern Europe. They would put out if they knew they were getting Canadian citizenship.

So, what's with that picture? Is it shooped?

Make me a sandwich.

fucking chad normie, yes its shooped - to make me look slightly less ugly. this is the real me without shooping, now you can understand why ITS OVER

I am sorry this is bullshit, I have seen this picture before.

thats just COPE
not once they got one sniff of chads cock, then theyd dump me
its over

shut up chad, go fuck another stacy on your lunch break and make sure there are no pure women left for us incels
keep turning the world into a big roastie beef sandwich buffet
im in so much pain every day

They have to wait a few years so they think it is legit. So guess you have a few years access, if she does not put out say it is a sham marriage. Trust me she ain't going to waste all that time and come so close to getting a Canadian passport.

You do understand they get over their Chad phase? Chad's either grow up and become men or become drunken losers.

>basic sexual human rights
>in the current year

she'll just tell me she's tired / has a headache the whole time,
meanwhile shell be cheating and fucking chad on the side
you normies just dont get it
many of you are actually incel too and dont even realize it
most of you are being cucked by chad
do you have a gf? do you know what shes doing right now? thats what i thought
chad is probably balls deep in her ass and she loves it

yeah and who wants a used up, 157th hand roastie, with a gyno-orifice like a tunnel, after chad is done pumping & dumping them? then they hit the wall at 30 and want some beta loser to provide for them so they can suddenly become "traditional"
its over

Chads always stay chads. Being a Chad into your adulthood is to be a Chad in every way. Not just look like one.

I don't go with girls like that. They are called sluts. You know the ones that get drunk night after night and are way too willing to give out bjs. Have some dignity and self respect.

The way we look is determined by our karma from previous lifes. Recite Usnisa Vijaya Dharani and you will be reborn in a nice place.

Hit the gym and get a hair cut. FFS!!

>Why isn't puss just handed to me?!

BETA UPRISING.

I think you are confusing Chad with an alpha male.

exactly, we are being oppressed
every woman who refuses to let us enter them and consequently causes our pain & misery is oppressive
denying us sex is an act of violence, that they only reserve for incels, meanwhile they make chad feel like a king
its unfair
and its over

Make me a sandwich woman.

>I watched them get their dicks sucked,
That's extremely gay.

Btw it's so fucking easy to tell who is who by the way they have responded to this thread.

WHEN?

fpbp

>unfairly ostracized pedophiles
you almost got me.

Stop posting on Sup Forums, robot.

>gym
>haircut
>shower

the stupidest most overused normie copes ive ever heard!! you realize ive literally been told that every time i talk to a normie? it doesnt work if youre not chad

its over

Me too , im a fair 6 lol , but if theres someone else who feels the same MGtow is your salvation i was on depressed and thinking about suicide , no job no friends no gf , nothing and mgtow saved my life , its hard but find hobbys and do some exercise to free your mind , never put a woman or a friend on a pedestal , the only thing that matter is you.

I love gaming , playing piano, but focus on some.career or get a job and save money.

shut up naziChad, go fuck your aryan stacy and make even more beautiful stacys who can reject me and remind me that im TRASH

post a pic so we may judge what you need to do

I have already told you what to do to get a decent woman to fuck. Three words: mail order bride.

MGTOW is cope, incel is the true way

>my canthal tilt is fully negative
Lookism in the house?

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A&t=838s

Lol stfu, you're probably just a good looking larger like most of the people on lookism

soon

The problem is that you're only seeing their success. I personally know a good looking guy that gets laid alot, but he also faces plenty of rejection. He told me that for every girl he lays, he has atleast 10 other girls reject him. It's about how you deal with rejection. Most betas/incels laserfocus on one girl and get discouraged after 1 rejection.

i did in the original post, cant you see i have negative canthal tilt and no jaw? its OVER

>I watched them get their dicks sucked
>I watched in silence.
FUCKING SAGE

If healthcare is a yooman right so is sex

that's not your pic up there boy, and if it is then congrats on being a famous meme.